Chapter 6

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Ravi hold up the car door for me, as my parents watched. In the van everyone in VIXX sat and stared at me.

"Hyung, what's she doing here?" Hyuk asked and looked at me with a grimsce. Ravi smiled at him.

"You'll se." he said and puched me in to the van. "You can sit next to Leo." he said. I gave him the most angry look I possible could. He just smiled back. Leo gave me a fast look. How did I get here? What have I done to deserve this? Then Ken started to drive, and the panic started to grow in me.What's gonna hapen? I didn't even say a propert goodbye to my parents. Leo gave me a strange look. And then he kicked Ravis seta in the back. Ravi turned around with a wondering face. Leo pointed at he. He looked really bothered. Ravi looked at me. "Just relax, we won't hurt you, okey?"

"So, why did you bring me?" I asked and looked at him. Some of my confidence had come back. Im alredy doomed, so why not?

"Because, we need you." he said and smiled. Then he turned away again. 

"For what?" I asked, but apparently he was done answering questions. I sighed and leaned back in to the seat.

"Hanna, would you like something to drink?" N, who sat behind me knocked on my shoulder. "We have water, bear... Oh, and soda..." he said and smiled. I shaked my head. "Are you sure? Okey, does anyone else want some?" he asked. Hongbin and Ravi took one. 

"I want!" Ken said from the driving seat. N laughed.

"No way, you're driving! We woulden't want to cause Hannas death. Or mine, for that sake..." he laughet to him self. Then Ken the radio. Suddenly all of the guys started to sing along.And they could sing, really good. This was actually fun, almost. I started to feel more relaxed. They actually woren't so bad outside of school. After a few songs they practical screemed out the lyrics. Suddenly I feelt a laugh bubbling up in my throat. N looked at me and started to laugh he too. We laughed together for a long time.

"Hanna, we have missed someone like you." he said after a while. I stoped smiling. What? What does he mean? And what do you answer to that. N looked like he really meaned it. Eh, thank you? Or, should I be a little more dramatic? He looked deep into my eyes. My heart began to beat really fast. Lucky for me I didn't have to answer, because Hongbin interruped. 

"Hya, Hyung! Don't scare her. Sorry Hanna, he didn't really mean it!" Hongbin smiled at me. 

"Of course he did! And it's true, we have missed someone like Hanna! Someone who can make us laugh and feel relaxed." Hyuk looked really serious. I couldn't answer. Seriously, why? And what's this? Why are they so nice suddenly, when everyone said they were so meen.

"You make her uncomfortable." someone said, like a wisper. Everyone turned their heads to the seat where the words had comed from. Had that really happend? I actually thaught that Leo couldn't talk. I was shocked. 

"W...What?" N asked. They were just as shocked as I was. Ken almost stopped the van. Leo looked down. I had to do something. He had saved me, and now everyones focus was turned to him. Which he clearly didn't like.

"Sooo... Where are we going?" I asked in a desperate try to lead away the attention from Leo. Slowly they started to turn their focus to me again.

"......" Ravi still haden't recoverd sence the shock. "Your mom didn't tell you?" he couldn't take his eyes from Leo.

"She only said a lakehous... But I wasn't sure, maybe you just said that..." I tried to catch his eyecontact. After a while he looked at me.

"No, I meant it. Were going to our lakehous. Oh, there it is... You se?" he asked and pointed on a huge hous by the lake. I gasped. I't was like a dream. A perfect dream. And I was going to spend the whole weekend with six guys, who wasn't so bad.