Chapter 5

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

My head was dizzy next morning when I woke up. Slowly I started to realize what day it was, and hid my head under the pillow. Then I heard my moms footstep in the stairs. They were hedding to my room. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. She came to my bed and sat on the side. Then she kissed my forhead and wisperd something. I took a deep breath and slowly opend my eyes again. "Good morning!" I said. She smiled.

"Good morning, my big girl. Do you know what time it is?" she asked and took my hand. I shaked my head. "It's almost 11 o'klock. Should I make breakfast? What do you want? Toast?" I nodded. "Good, then you start packing and get dressed." she said and left the room. Right, I have to pack. What do you pack for your trial? Should I write a letter for mom and dad? Tell them how much I love them? No, then I'll only cause more trouble. But what do I say if I get home all coverd in bruise? How do you explain that? No, they can't seriosly hurt me! That's illegal. My stomach hurt, and it feelt like I was going to throw up... Then my mom knocked. 

"Honey, are you okey?" she asked. What an I suppose to answer. I can't say the truth, but if I lie I have to go. Well, I'm the one who got me here, not mom.

"I'm fine. Just a little bit nervous." I said and tried to smile. She hugged me.

"You know, it's alright to be nervous. On my first trip with a man I was so nervous that I talked crap the whole weekend. He didn't really appreciate it. We broke up a week later..." she had fallen in to some kind of flashback. I didn't interrupt her. Instead I tried to focus on my packing. Sun Hi had said that they'll use me as slave... What do a slave wear? After a while I decided my usual clothes. Then I heard the horn of a car outside. "It's time!" mom said and looked really exided. Yeey, humiliation-weekend has begin... I nodded and smiled.

"Are you sure I can go?" shame on her, who gives up. Mom smiled and hugged me again.

"No, I want you to live youre life. But you won't be alone, right? The other boys are gonna be there too?" mom said and looked really serious.

"No, there gonna be there! I hope... Or not... I don't know! Love you mom!" Then the door knocked. Dad opend downstairs. And then we heard voices. Dad laughed. Of course he had to make my dad laugh. No doubts they'll like him now. 

"Honey, are you ready? He's here." dad shouted. I gave mom one last look before I took my bag and went downstairs. In the door Ravi stood and smiled at me. Dad smiled to. Well, this was awkward. There was something wrong in the air, I could feel it...  Ravi came to me and took my bag. I could see the black van outside. In the front seat the boy named Ken sat. So, he drived. Ravi was just about to hug me. What am I suppose to do to avoid a hug? Without looking wierd. What girl donen't wanna hug her boyfriend? So I let him hug me. His arms was strong and warm. Somehow I feelt safe... 

"Oh, Hanna! I have missed you like crazy." he said and kissed my forhead. So, he's a good actor. Of course, nothing else to expect...

"What are you doing?" I asked. Then I realized that my parents was watching. "It's emarrassing in front of my parents" I added quickly. He laughed.

"No no! Please, don't care about us" mom said and took my fathers hand. Then she dragged him in to the livingroom. As soon as they were out of the room Ravis smile dissapeard. 

"Love, are you ready? The van is waiting." he said. I nodded. Then he gave me my bag again and went out of the house. It was defently better when he smiled.

"Bye mom, dad. See you tomorrow." They murmured a answer I couldn't hear. My head feelt like it was gonna explode. Then I left the building. This won't end well... I could feel it.