Chapter 4

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

As soon as I got up to my room I texted Sun Hi.

Me: What am I suppose to do? 

Her: Oh... There's nothing to do! You have to go! 

Me: What do you think he'll do to me? 

Her: Well, probably something like using you as a "slave"... No one has ever stood up to them. Exept for one boy...

Me: One? There has to be someone else?

Her: Noo, I don't think so... People have learned by him! And if there's someone, no one noticed...

Me: I'm scared! 

Her: I know! When will they pick you up? 

Me: Tomorrow at 13.00! 

Her: Okey... Well, come over here then! I'll text Tao, Beakhyun and Kris. We can watch a movie or something...

Me: Thank you! Be right there.

Everyone was there when I arrived. Sun Hi hugged me. Tao and Kris shaked their head but hugged me too. Beakhyun gave me a pat on the back. Why did it feel like I was going to dissapear? Is it reallt that bad going on a trip with Vixx? 

"You really couldn't stay out of trouble, right?" Tao said. I smiled to him. "So, what are we suppose to see? Drama? Comedy? Romantic?" he said.

"I feel more like thriller..." Beakhyun looked at us. But Tao shook his head.

"No, I can't handle scary things... You guys know that!" he said. I couldn't stop myself, I started to laugh. And the other joined in. Sun Hi started Sound of music and we sat there and laughed a long time. I almost forgot what day it was tomorrow..

"Are you guys hungry? We have chicken if you want..." Sun Hi asked after a while.

"I've already ate." I said.

"Same" Beakhyun said and raised. "But where's the toilet?"

"Right to the left... Kris, do you want some?" Sun Hi asked. He gave her a sceptic look.

"Chicken is not my style... " he answed but went with her to the kitchen. "Tao, did you wan't some?" he asked after a while. 

"Sure." he said. Then he came a little bit closer to me. "You know, I could always send my gang after Vixx! If they hurt you..."

"Oh yeh? And what gang is that? I asked and laughed.

"Well, I'll have a gang in the future. We will call our selves: EXO... Dosen't it sound cool? E X O....." he said and looked at me.

"Exo? Why Exo? Does it mean something?" I asked.

"Well, not yet!" he said and blinked. Then he took my hand. "You know well be here for you?" he looked deep into my eyes. I nodded and smiled. Then Kris and Sun Hi came. And after then Beakhyun came. We ate and saw a whole bunch of movies. At 12 o'clock my mom called. She asked if I was gonna come home or stay at Sun Hi's place. I went home. Kris and Tao walked me home. They were talking about the name Exo. Kris thought it was a great idea. 

"Hanna, then we can protect you. And we'll sing for you." Kris said. And I laughed. When I got home I went straigt to bed. I had almost forgot about tomorrow...