Chapter 16

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

I hurried to the hall to see who it was, even if I already knew. Ravi had N on one side and Hyuk on the other. He was covered in blood and almost fell. Hyuk and N struggled to keep him on his feet.  It came a strange sound from my mouth. I could see the pain in his eyes and it hurt me that he was in pain.

“Hanna, can you help us? Take a bowl with water and a towel up to the room next to the stair.” N said when they passed me. I did as he said. When I got there Ravi was in the bed. N gave me a small smile when I putted the bowl on the bedside table.

“Excuse me… What has happened?” I asked.

“We were in kind of a disadvantage when Ravi came… Ravi helped us but got pretty hurt!” N said. Then he took off Ravis’ shirt. I froze and looked away. N laughed.

“Have you never seen a man without shirt before?” he asked.

“Well… Not like this! I’ll go, tell me if you need anything.” I said and left the room.  Later when I had made dinner N came down. He looked pretty exhausted.

“Here, take some food!” I said. He ate.

“How is he?” Hongbin asked.

“He’ll be fine… But it was close this time, the Fiend almost killed him!” N said. The other guys sighed. Once again I was the only one who didn’t know what they were talking about. They sighed again.

“But why isn’t he healing?” Ken asked. N gave a hunch.  They all looked relay sad.

“Just curious… Is anyone going to tell me what’s going on? I mean, this pretty much includes me too!” I said an looked at each one of them. “First, what is this Fiend?” I said as confident as I could. They all looked at me like I was retarded or something.

“Hanna, it’s Latin! Meaning devil.” Hyuk said with a sigh. Was I supposed to know that?

“And why are you talking about devils on Latin? “ I said. It was time for some explanations. I looked at N. He looked back, tired.

“Because we fight them.” He said straight. “We are guarding-angels who lives for killing them, it’s our duty. “ he said and itched his eyes. What? It sounded crazy? But if they were telling the trout, what would that mean?

“Lets say that I believe you…  How is that related to me?” I asked. N gave a hunch.

“We don’t know yet! But we fear that you’re turning into something like us…” he said. I almost sat the water in my through.  

“What?” I almost screamed.

“But we’re not sure! Hanna, we’ll protect you!” N said. I stood up.

“When are you sure?” I asked. N also stood up now.

“Soon!” he said and looked into my eyes. He came closer.

“No, stay there! I want to be alone, where’s my room?” I said. The other guys were staring at me. N pointed on a room downstairs and I walked away. In the door I stopped and turned around. They were still watching me.

“One last question… Would this happen even if I didn’t meet you?” I asked.

“Probably… But maybe not so soon!” N answered. I nodded and closed the door. Later I checked my phone: 17 missed calls and 5 messages.  The most of them were from Sun Hi and Baekhyun. I texted Sun Hi back.

Me: Sun Hi, I’m fine! VIXX just wanted me to help them with something. It’s nothing special but I don’t think I’m coming to school tomorrow…  I’m pretty shake. Can you tell Baekhyun and the others?

Sun Hi: Oh Hanna! Of course! Fighting!

According to my mom Ravi already had informed about this and it was okay to spend the night with them. As long as we had different rooms… Of course mom! Later Kris called to hear if I lived. He sounded pretty worried first, but after telling him I was fine a hundred times he believed me.  So I went to bed.