Chapter 14

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Later that night when I tried to sleep my thaughts keept returning to Ravi. I knew that he wasn't human, none of them wore... But how was that possible? I had tried denying the truth, but Ravis' wings and Ns' way to suddenly appear, made it really hard to think of any logical explanation... Then I rememberd the creature by the lake. I didn't know what it was, but it definitely didn't look human... Or from this world! It looked like a blue slimy dog with big teeth... Like a... Like a demon from movies! If I only could figure out some things... I made a list of things I needed answers for:

  1. What was that thing that chased us?
  2. Why does Ravi need to keep a distance from me?
  3. Why did I get all this... "powers" suddenly?
  4. What did Leo mean?
  5. How is that creature conected to VIXX?
  6. Why dosn't Leo talk?
  7. What is VIXX secret?

 

Two hours later, I still couldn't sleep! I looked at the clock-radio, AM 02:38 it showed. I sighed. Then I heard something on the roof. First I got scared, then I heard a sound I would recognice in all wethers. Ravi. He moved a while on the roof before he chose a place to sit on. I pulled of my duvet and genly walked across the room, to the window. I grabbed a blanket on the way and opend the window to climb up on the ladder. He didn't see me so I walked to him without a sound. 

"What are you doing here? You're suppose to sleep!" he said calm without looking at me. So he had heard me...

"Eh... I could ask you the same question! It's acctually my hous!" I said and took a seat next to him. Now he looked at me.

"Well, you already know about the vote... The majority said that we should protect you, so here I am!" he said pretty supplied. 

"And why you? According to you we shouldn't even talk, so why are you on my roof? The other guys could have done it!" I said, even though I was glad that it was him. Ravi gave a hunch.

"I don't trust them..." he said. He didn't trust them? On what? "You should get back in, it's cold." he said and looked away.

"But you're here... You know you could sleep in the guest room if you want!" I said, but he shook his head.

"No, it's to dangerous!" If he only told me what there was which wore so dangerous... "I'll be fine! You know, I can't get hurt!" he blinked and puschd me away. I gave him the blanket. He took it and almost smiled at me. My knees got week. 

"I wish you at least could tell me what's going on..." I said and sighed. "Well, tell me if you need something. I come with breakfast tomorrow..." then I went down to my bed again. First I couldn't sleep by the thaught of Ravi beeing just a few meters over me, to protect me. I feelt really safe. So I fell asleep. Next morning I made some breakfast and went up on the ladder, even if I could feel the emptiness in the air. When I got up he was gone, just as I thought. I eit the breakfast myself and went down to get to school. My mom looked at me and smiled.

"Ravi seem like a nice guy, even picking you up before school." she said and kissed my forehead. What? When I thaught about it, I acctually could feel his presence near by. I looked out of the window and saw Ravis blue car outside. He leaned angains the passenger door and looked down in the ground. I hurried to say goodbye to mom and dad, then i rushed out. When I came out he looked up and smiled. I slowed down.

"What are you doing here? I thaught you had left..." I said when he opend the door.

"We need to get to school and I'm suppose to protect you." he said. I looked sceptic at him and he grined. "Get in."

"Aren't you beeing a little overprotective... You know, I can get to school myself!" I said as I took a seat in the car. Ravi closed the door and came around the car.

"Probably, but it's not my decission... Because you wouldn't consider living with us, wouldn't you? At least for a while?" he asked and I shook my head. "As I thought, then I need to sleep on your roof and drive you to school every day, and you know how trying that is for me! Both of us!" he said and rolled away from the driveway. But if it was so trying for him, why couldn't just someone else do it?! Does he really have to torture him self like that? He smiled at me. When we came close to the school I started to realize what it meant for us coming to school together. People seeing. Asking questions!

"Stop! I just get of here..." I said and Ravi looked at me.

"What? Here?" he looked around. Then he looked like the light had gone up for him. "Ah, you don't want people seeing us together?" he said. I shook my head.

"It would destroy your reputation... And people would look and ask questions." I feelt a little emmbarassed "I don't like people looking..." I said. Ravi looked at me and took my hand. Then he looked deep into my eyes.

"I'll be right by your side." he said and smiled. Then he got serious. "Always!" he continued to drive. Then he started to laugh. "You think I care about my reputation?!" he asked and laughed even more. Now he stopped the car on the parking. "We're in this together, do you want do this?" he asked. Thank you lord people couldn't see into the car. Then I did something stupid. I nodded.