Chapter 25

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

"What's wrong with you Hanna?" Dad asked as I stuffed my mouth with some chili I had found in the fridge. "You hate spicy stuff!"

"Well, I guess I have changed..." I snapped back. Crap, I'm getting angry! I have to keep calm. Dad seemed even more pissed.

"We're going home now." he said. Mom joined us in the kitchen and nodded in agreement.

I wanted to scream at them. This just made me so frusturated. I can't go home now! They'll find an angel, or a demon or whatever in the house in a few days and I do not want to be responsonable for the heart attacks. But I figured that if I wanted to get back as soon as possible, I would have to go with them.

"Fine." I muttered and left a piece of paper on the stove, saying I had left.

"You understand you're grounded, right?" mom asked in the car. I didn't answer, just looked out.

"Well isn't that just amazing? That's exactly what I need now!" I muttered quiet. Mom and dad shared a worried look.

"Hanna, what has happened to you?" they asked. First I thought they knew and I didn't need to tell them but then "Everythng about you is different! You eat spicy stuff, you're acting like a total brat and yesterday we found you drinking! Drinking Hanna! That's not you! Has this anything to do with Ravi? Because if it does, we want you two to break up!" mom said in a serious tone. I groaned.

"We're not a couple!" I almost cried. I wished we were -somehow. If we were, this probably wouldn't have happen. This wouldn't be happening. If we would have been a couple, maybe I wouldn't turn into some stupid creature. If angels didn't exist Ravi and I would be allowed to be together. We would be normal teens. And have normal problems like me being mad at him for forgetting our anniversary or picking me up after some practice I don't have time for now. And he could be pissed at me for being to clingy or worrying to much about how I look or the prom or whatever. None of that would probably happen now.

I hate this . I want my normal life back. My old school and my old "friends".

As soon as I got home I went up and looked myself into my room with my emotionalns. Maybe I need something normal? Something human?

"Hello?" Sun Hi answered in the phone.

"Hey, it's me Hanna." I said shy. I feel kind of bad for not telling her anything and just dissapearing with both VIXX and EXO.

"Hanna? Wow... How are you?"

"I'm just fine! I think..." I was about to cry. 

WHY THE AM I ABOUT TO CRY? Can't I just have a narmal conversation with a human without crying?

"Honey! Should I come over?" Sun Hi asked consered. This really made me cry. She's such a good friend! Geez, I'm too emotional.

"I'm grounded!" I sobbed in her ear. 

"Really? What did you do?"

"I didn't do a ! It's all theirs fault! They have destroyed my life and there's nothing I can do about it! I just have to sit here with all my emotions ed up and wait for that something really painful's gonna happen to me and I don't even know what it is! And I can't tell anyone! I can't even tell my parents!" I now screamed. Sun Hi went quiet and din't know what to say to cheer me up.

"It can't be that bad!" she said afer some time that felt like a year.

"Oh believe me, it can!" I insured her. She sighed and I almost felt her thoughts through the phone; Man, Hanna's going crazy! Why did I even become friends with her?

"What did I miss in school?" I asked. Not that I cared, I just needed something to talk about.

"Dessert last friday..." she teased. I groaned pretending to be devastated. "Everyone talks about you." she then said but I didn't listed anymore. I felt like I was going to throw up. Litterly.

"Sun Hi, I need to go..." I hurried to say before tossing the phone on my bed and running to the bathroom where I started to puke blood. Loads of blood.

This can't be right.

I spent at least ten minutes in the bathroom and it keept coming blood all the time. I didn't know what to do. Downstairs I could hear my mom and dad talking about a fair punishment for me. Like this wasn't enough.

I need to call someone. The blood won't stoop. Shouldn't they have found my note by now? 

I stumbeled out of the bathroom and found my phone and called the first one I could find. 

"Hanna?" someone answered surprised. "Why are you calling from..."

"Help me!" I cried and puked a bit more. "Blood everywhere!" I puked again. Suddenly he had hung up. "Please" I added even though he couldn't hear. I collapsed on the floor, just laying there thinking about my previous life. I should have appreaciated it more.

Someone grabbed me and shook me until I opened my eyes.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Ravi yelled at me. I started to cry in realif. I thought he wouldn't come. "Hanna you're loosing to much blood! My lord!" he cursed and moved me so I leaned my back against the wall. Then he started to clean my blood, still cursing.

"Do you know what could have happened if you didn't call? Hanna, why did you even leave?" Ravi was pretty mad. I just swallowed my blood and closed my eyes again. "Don't ever do this again! Do you understand me?" I nodded slowly. "Good! I'll take you back now!"

"I'm grounded." I whispered trying to keep my blood in my body. Ravi stared at me.

"You're what?"

"I can't leave."

"But you can't stay either. You need someone who knows how to do this."

"Then you stay." I said tired. Although it was not even noon I was deadly tired and just felt like sleeping, so I moved over to my room and face planted in my bed.

Ravi just stared at me. I made some space next to me. I was cold. Ravi groaned and shook his head.

"Just sleep Hanna. Here, take a blanket." he said and putted something warm over me. I sighed. Not even when I'm in the most of need he'll warm me.

I slowly fell asleep with a vauge taste of blood in my mouth and it felt like I would freez to death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Haha! Guess who's back?! No, but I ust felt like posting a chapter today so here it is! Sorry for keeping you waithing and I'm really thankful if you still read, even though it's horrible. Love you guys!