Chapter 24

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

When I woke up next morning everything was dizzy. What had happened last night? Where wore I? I looked around and saw that Sehun and N were lying next to me. If I looked up I could see Ken drawling next to my head. Then I heard someone snoring by my feet and looked down. It was not just D.O snoring, even Tao, Hongbin and Chen were there. Everyone in a deep sleep. I realized that everyone had crashed in the living room, because the couches were filled with people too. Why hadn’t we gone to bed last light? Then I could hear some noise from the kitchen. Someone was awake? I left my place on the floor to have a look. In the kitchen I found Luhan cursing over the stove. Then I looked down at the stove and saw a not so pretty sight. Something was over cocked.

“Ah, Hanna! Can you help me?” Luhan asked when he saw me. “I was hungry, so I wanted to do some noodles…” he clearly needed help.

“Sure, you just take a cloth or something to dry that off!” I said and meant the mess on the stove. Luhan nodded. Then I took a new pack of noodles and started to boil water.

“Did you sleep well, by the way?” he asked.

“I guess… I can’t remember so much!” I confessed. Luhan laughed.

“Yeah, it happened a lot last night…” he said and continued grin.

What, exactly had happened?

“Here, it’s done! Is my parents still asleep?” I asked while Luhan took the stew and smelled the noodles.

“I don’t know! Sometimes it sounds like they are moving, but I haven’t seen them yet.”

“Okay, thank you!”

I went upstairs but suddenly stopped when I heard my mother and father arguing about something. Something about me. Unfortunately for me, they had already seen me.

“You stop there, young lady!” my father said. I swallowed and turned around.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Pack your things, we’re going home!” my blood froze. No! Not when I’m about to turn. Not now. Bad timing.

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you in the car! Hurry up now!” he said. There was no way that I could escape this. I was going home, no discussion. I walked down to pack when something hit me. It was a memory… A bad memory! It was me running up and down in this stair singing “somewhere over the rainbow”, while all the guys cheered for me. And maybe I wasn’t fully sober… I continued walking down, embarrassed. Then Luhans words reminded me.

A lot!

I palmfaced myself for accepting that stupid challenge. When I walked passed the hallway to my room another memory hit me. Me and Kai having a dance battle. I showed my dancing skills for everyone.

I had none.

Once again I palmfaced myself. When had we crashed last night? I realized that if I were leaving I had to leave a note to the other guys. They would be in so much panic if I just left. I started packing my things but after a few minutes I realized that some of my clothes were gone. I looked all over the room, but I couldn’t find them. Then I remembered that too and couldn’t help but laugh. I remember me dressing up Hyuk and Tao in my clothes. Then they were doing a catwalk. We had really fun until we noticed another presence. A more mature and judging presence. My father stood by the door and didn’t look so happy when he saw the beer. I don’t actually know where we had gotten them from, but I thought I deserved that on my last day as human. To have fun like any normal teenager. But apparently my father didn’t agree. And there I had the explanation of why I was going home.

“Hanna! Are you done yet?!” my father interrupted my thoughts, still pretty pissed off.

“Just a minute!” I answered and hurried to pack down the last things. I knew I had forgotten something, I always do! I went by the kitchen to write a note. At least someone would notice it here in the kitchen. Luhan had left the dishes on the table as usual. Then I suddenly felt dizzy. I couldn’t stand up straight and had to take a seat on the floor. What happened? I couldn’t see anything and it all spun. Somewhere I could hear my father’s voice. He wasn’t angry. Then he lifted me up and said my name, many times. And suddenly I was in the bed. People started to pour water on me. It was really annoying.

And people talked all the time! I couldn’t concentrate!

“Can you not?!” I screamed and opened my eyes. My father looked concerned at me.

“It’s a hang over, honey.”

“Hell no!” I answered and rose from the bed. “I want something spicy!”

 

==============#####################================================

A/N

So, I’m not going to write on this so much for a while, because I’m going to start a new one! This one has gotten a little bit out of hand and I’m having some troubles… And I’m not so proud over this one either… But I haven’t started to write the other one yet, I’m still planning it! Does anyone know how to make a poster for it? Please comment if you know and read it later! Thank you! <3 C:

Ps. Sorry for this short update!