Chapter 3

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Suddenly Ravi stod up and looked at me."Mr.Shadowbow, please excuse me" he asid and left the class room. Was that it? No, it can't be. He's problaby thinking of something right now. Oh lord, why did I have to open my big mouth. Then Leo turned to me. He looked at me. Was he also gonna do something too? Problably I had the whole Vixx against me now... I couldn't consentrate this lession eighter.  After class I feelt someone picking me on my back and turned.

"Oh, Kris! Hi, how are you?" I asked when I saw who it was. He wasn't smiling.

"Hanna, you realize you're in danger, right?" he asked me. "There is a reason why everyone's so afraid of them, you know." 

"And what's that? I don't get it. Ever sence I got here everyone has talked about how scary and mean the are, but I can't see it! Fine, they're cold and unfriendly but they're not mean. Almost..." I was frustraded. Kris wisperd to me

"You see, everyone says there something special with them... People have seen them... doing strange things..." it looked like his eyes were about to leave his head. 

"What do you meen? Like murdering or something?" 

"No, don't be silly! I don't know, it's only rumors... But they've seen them out at night, acting wierd and so..."

"You meen they have a drinking problem?" I asked, because it sounded like the only reasonable thing. Well, I couldn't have more wrong...

"Of course not! Just forget it! But we really mean it, from now on, never, NEVER, talk to them again. You don't need more trouble. Got it?" he asked. There was something about his voice... I nodded. Then he took my arm. "Good. Now, the more important question, are you going to the dance next friday?" he smiled. What? Is he asking me out? I thought.

"Maybe... I don't know!" I answered.

"Well, call me if you change your mind!" he said.

Later by the dinner table my mom had done beef and potatoes. Everyone was really quiet... To quiet.

"Is something wrong?" I asked mom. She looked at me. Not angry, just tierd.

"Honey, when were you going to tell us?" she said. Tell them what? I looked at her with my most uncomprehending face. "Your 'oppa' called before, Hanna. What was his name? Ra.. Re... Honey what was it?" she turned to dad. 

"Ravi, I think." he said and looked at me. "This is serious things, Hanna! I hope you understand that!" What is this? Is this Ravis' revenge? And why "oppa"? 

"What did he say? Whatever it is, I deny it! And his NOT my oppa!" I almost screamed. Mom and dad looked at each other. And smiled.

"Oh honey! It's alright. We've been young too, you know. It's fine having a boyfriend. It's just that we would have wanted to hear it from you." mom said and smiled. WHAT?! A BOYFRIEND?! Is that what he has told them? But why?

" And what did he say more?" I didn't want to hear the answer. You can call this a punishment. And it problaby comes one in school tomorrow too...

"He said that you'll be spending this weekend with him and his friends. At a lakehous. Isn't that romantic?" No, mom!!! It's not!!!

"Oh, but you said no, right? I mean, I'm still so young! You can't trust me! And you've never even met the guy, dad!" hopeless. They sat there, smiling and shaked their heads. 

"Of course you can go, honey. This time! And we trust you! Right, honey!" mom said and looked at dad. He nodded. Well, even my parents want me dead. Yeeey! But this wasn't over yet.

"Well, I don't feel so good... And I have homework..." I said. 

"Homework? At first week? I don't think so, and If there's any, your mom can do them, for this time. Now come." dad said. I walked to him. He putted his hand on my forhead. Then he asked me to open my mouth. "Your not sick, sweetie. What's wrong? You don't wanna go?" he asked. Well, at leas it was worth a try. But if I said I didn't want to go, they would suspect that something was wrong. And then I had to change school, again. Give up? No way! Vixx was not going to win this!

"Of course I wanna go, dad. Hang out with my... oppa..!" I smiled and went to my room.