Chapter 1

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

When we entered class no one noticed. Thank you lord for that! At the back of the class room I saw Leo and N together. N were talking and laughing to Leo, who just sat there and stared at N. Sometimes he nodded. Behind them sat Ravi . And the only untaken seet was next to him. I remebered the first and most important rule, don't sit next to them! And definitely don't talk to them! Ravi looked out of the window. If I would go to him and take a seat everyone would stare... And I have no idea of what Ravi would do, probably humiliate me in front of the whole school. So I stayed next to the door. At that moment the teacher enterd.

"Ah! You're Hanna, right?" I nodded. Now people started to notice me and turned their focus on me. I swallowed. The teacher looked out over the students. "You can sit next to Ravi." he said. I swallowed again. No please not there. Then I looked at Sun Hi. She slowly shook her head.

"Isn't there anywhere else I can sit? I already know Sun Hi, it would feel more comfortable to sit with her." I tried. But the teacher just shook his head "No, that seat is taken. And Ravi isn't dangerous!" he blinked. 

"Well, i hope you're right..." Hanna mumled and slowly walked to the seat next to Ravi. She could feel the silence during the long, painful walk. Everyone stared. And now Ravi had turned his head to me and watched every step I took with a strange look on his face. N said something I couldn't hear to Leo, who just nodded, again. I tried to smile to Ravi, but it was problably the ugliest smile ever... And then he turned his face to the window again. Phew! Is this really what's suppose to hapen first day at school? It's not fair! At the same moment as I putted my but on the chair Ravi turned his face back to me. Is this it? Will he take his revenge on me? Humiliate me? He laid closer to me, until his face was just a few centimeters away from mine. I froze. Then he touched my cheek.

"You had someting there." he smiled at me. My heart started to beat again. Is he playing with me? "Mr. Shadowbow isn't always like that. Mostly his cool. But don't think you've got the freedom to sit next to me in every class. Don't ever talk to me outside class, okey?" he wisperd and turned his focus to Mr.Shadowbow. Should I answer? No, don't talk to them! Right, I nodded, even if he didn't seem to see it. Then I remembered to breath. Mr. Shadowbow continued his class, but I couldn't consentrate. Sometimes N turned back to say something to Ravi. Mostly he acted like I didn't exist, or he gave me a dark look. When class finished Ravi stoped me by the door.

"Are you smart?" he asked me. "Eh....." was all I could answer. "Good, then you do the home assignment for next week." and then he was gone. What assignment? I hadn't payed any attention. Then Mr.Shadowbow passed me. "Exuse me, what was the assignment?" I asked. He looked at me with teacher eyes. 

"Hanna, you should pay more attention to class! I hope it's just because it's you'r first day! Though, I didn't give you any assignment, but if you want one I can give you..." he looked at my shocked face and laughed. " No, I won't give you any homework taday. So hurry up to next class." he said.

"Okey, thank you!" I said and went off to Sun Hi who waited a few meters ahed. "What did you say to him?" she asked. I just shook my head. "Nothing special. He just wanted to know if first class went good." I lied. I wonder if Ravi just tried to trick me... Anyway, I can ask him tomorrow in class.