Chapter 13

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

Later, after the bowling, N asked if I wanted to come with them home to N. I hasitated for a few secounds but Hongbin and Hyuk dragged me with them. Ravi walked a few meters behind. I waited for him, so I could talk to him.

"We need to talk about the other night." he looked at me. "What was that? And why can I suddenly hear and see things I shouldn't?" I asked when he came close enough. He gave a hunch.

"Why do you ask me? I bet the other guys would be glad to answer..." he said. I didn't acctually know why I asked Ravi...

"Well... I just... I don't know! You feel better, why is that?" I feelt frustrated! Ravi did feel better some how, I just couldn't explain it...

"It's because of the same reason I can look into your heart and see your feelings... And the same reason that we should stay away from each other. Hanna, it's dangerous for not just us but the other guys to. They think that we should protect you, but the best way to do that is if you stay away!" he said and walked past me. What? Was that all? I catched up with him.

"No! You have to tell me more..." it took a while before he looked at me, and when he did he had fire in his eyes.

"Please Hanna, just go! It's hard to control this..." he acctually looked really scary... I shaked my head. "GO!" he shoued and took a big jump away, so was he gone. It looked like wings from his back. The other guys had stopped and watched me. N came.

"Are you ok? He really has a temper..." he tried to comfort me.

"No, this was my fault... I should have shoot my mouth!" I was about to start cry, again. Why did I have such a mood? "I think I should get home..." I said. N nodded understanding.

"Leo can walk with you" he said and gave me a quich hug "I'm sure Ravi will come around..." he wisperd, then Leo came and took my arm. It feelt good walking with Leo. He didn't talk much and didn't expect me to talk. He just wore there, like a warm and nice angel to my rescue... We walked a long time side by side. Sometimes I laid my head to his shoulder. He didn't mind. 

"You know, it's ok if you want to cry..." he said with his light and soft voice after a while. I was really suprices again. I smiled at him and nodded. 

"Thank you, Leo!" I replied. We walked a few meters again until something came into my mind. I stopped. "Why is it dangerous for me and Ravi to see each other? And why would you protect me?" he also stopped and looked deep into my eyes.

"Hanna, there are some things which it's better for you to stay out of. And if Ravi says it's better for you to stay away from him to, you should. At least until he's stabil again..." Leo said. Well, that was pretty much the worst answer he could give. I sighed. Then out of the blue he did a small laugh, kissed my forehead and said good night. When he had left I realized that I were outside of my house.