Chapter 11

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

When I woke up the sun already sarted to show in the horizone... I looked aroud and saw my own room. Down in the kitchen I could hear mom singing. What day was it? Did I dreamed the inceident yesterday? No, it feelt so real... And where is Ravi? I really needed to talk to him about what on earth happend yesterday. Then my mom knocked on the door.

"Honey, are you up? The school starts soon..." she wisperd. School?! Right, it's Monday... What time is it? I looked to the watch and saw that I had oversleept. I jumped out of bed and runned to the shower.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I screemed from the shower.

"I couldn't... You were in such a deep sleep!" she answerd. I finished the shower and went down to the kitchen. "What did you guys do the whole weekend? Ravi came yesterday, carrying you. You were totaly uncuncious" she looked at me with a worried face.

"Em... We were just pretty busy..." I said. She looked at me even more worried.

"Hanna... You didn't do anything stupid, right? she asked. I hurried to stop her.

"No,mom! Of course I didn't do anything!!! They just had a lot to show me, it got pretty overwhelmimg... Oh, lord!!!! I need to run, see you later!" I said and left to school. When I got there Tao and Kris meet me. 

"Hanna! How good to see you! What happend?! Did they hurt you?" Kris hugged me and looked at my body. "You don't seem hurt... Did they lock you in? You look a bit smaller... Or maybe you have bruises under your clothes?" he said and stared to drag in my t-shirt.

"Stop! Kris I'm not hurt." I said. He looked suspicious at me. Then Tao came and hugged me.

"Oh, Hanna! We've been so worried. We tried to text but you didn't answer. Woren't you alowed to text? Or call?" he asked. Truthfully, I hadn't thaught about them at all... But I didn't know how much VIXX wanned them to know, so I shaked my head. Then they hugged me again and said that I was a stong wonam. It was actually a little bit fun to see them over-reacting so much. When they were done they dragged me with them to Sun Hi. I looked for Ravi, or anyone from VIXX, but I couldn't see them. By the lockers Sun Hi and Beakhyun stood and talked. When they saw us coming Sun Hi shouted and came running to me.

"OMG, Hanna!!!" she hugged me tight. "We've been so worried!! Couldn't you even have texed back?! What on earth did they do to you?!" she asked and continued to hug me. Then Beakhyun joined in to the hug.

"We really missed you." he said. "How was it? Awful? I bet it was awful!" he said and looked at me with a sad face. I was just about to answer that it wasn't so bad when I saw Ravi. He looked right at me. And of course he didn't look happy. Don't say anything to them. He warned me. I nodded, barley remarkable. I didn't know if I had the ability to do the talk-into-head thing, but I had to try. We need to talk. I said and smiled because it worked. For a few secounds he looked confused. Then he relized that it was me who had talked. He got a little smile on his lips, but not in a good way... Then he gave hunch, like he didn't care. And suddenly he was gone. My friends looked at me like I was crazy. Right, Beakhyun had said something....

"Yeh, it was pretty awful... But I rather not talk about it..." I said. They nodded really understanding. Then we went to class. Just this class and one more until we had history class... Then I could talk to Ravi.