Chapter 10

Vixx lesson: don't fall in love

"What are you doing" I asked. He keept staring in to my heart. After a while he turned his look to my eyes, and smiled.

"Hanna... Why are you scared of losing us? You barely even know us...!" he sid with a smile on his lips. I was speechless. How did he know that? And what do you answer to that? Oh, you know, you make me feel so warm and cosy! That's whyNo... Then Ken came, so I didn't need to answer.

"Hanna! Ready to go?" he came and took my bag. Then he gave Ravi a quick, serious look. So fast that a human shouldn't have seen it... But I saw! It was acctually the first time that I noticed how good my sight was... Had it always been this good? And then N came pass in such a speed that it couldn't possible be human. I heard Hyuk wisper something to Hongbin. Something about me. What was going on? No one noticed that I could hear and see the things I wasn't suppose to see and hear. No one, exept for Ravi. He saw my confused face and looked at me with a strange face. And then I heard something in my head. What do you think now? Confusing? Still want us to stay by your side? It said. I nodded. I was sure that they were playing with me... But how did they do that speed thing? Problably some lights... Ravi snorted. 

"EVERYONE STOP" he shouted loud. "She can see you." Ravi nodded at my direction. He didn't look happy... N came out of the room, in human speed. Everyone stared at me, some of them happy, some of them troubled...

"What? Ravi are you sure? Hanna, can you see us?" N asked. When I nodded his face lid up and he started to laugh. "Didn't I say that? She's the one!" he came to me and hugged me. Then he lifted me in the air and spun around. It tickle in my stomach. When he putted me down he hugged me again and smiled at me. "How long have you been able to see us? The whole time?" he asked. I didn't get a thing... Of course I could see them! But I didn't get the thing with that onnatural speed and the voice in my head... I didn't get a chanse to answer, because in the next secound I was out of the house, on the other side of the lake. Ravi stood just a few centimeters from me... I couldn't really see his face, but I could imagine that it wasn't happy...

"Hanna..." he started, but he didn't get a chanse to finish, because I had waited long enough...

"What the hell was that about?!" I almost screemed to Ravi. "Are you seriosly trying to make me go crazy? How do you even do that thing?! And what is N talking about, me being THE ONE?! You have to start giving me some answers, because i'm seriosly going out of my mind!" I said, and looked at Ravi with dark eyes. Ravi looked desperate.... He groaned. 

"Hanna, I need to get you out of here..." he said. I shaked my head. No way! I've had enough.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on! Are you playing with me?" I sat on the ground with my arms crossed. Ravi sighed supplied.

"Come on Hanna! I don't wanna make you!" But I didn't give in... "Please Hanna! I beg you!!!" he looked around, stressed. Then suddenly I heard a crash not far from us. Then Ravi took my arm and putted me on his back, and runned. Fast. When I looked back I saw something chasing us, so I screemed. Ravi said something in to my head... It sounded like: Be quiet, if they don't hear us they'll stop chasing us... But I couldn't stop. Until I saw N next to me. He took my hand while running along side by side with Ravi. Behind us the rest of VIXX runned. And when I looked closer I could see what it was, the thing who chased us... I feelt ill and passed out. Everything went black...