Phone Calls And Discovery

Doppelgänger

The next day after her visit to Sooyoung's room, Yoona started the day with a call from her manager Nickhun in the morning. She woke up a bit late from the usual because she spent her entire night at the hospital and she didn't have her mother to wake her up, which is something she always did in order to Yoona to completely fulfill her schedule without a miss, unfortunately, Mrs. Kwon went early in the morning with Ji Yong to met up with her friends in Kwon Company. So there it was, call from her manager became a wake-up call.

 

She answered the phone with half-asleep state, part of her was still in her dream world. "Yo..yobo..seo.."

 

"Yah, Im Yoona wake up. It's already nine in the morning and you shouldn't be the sleepyhead. Did you even realize that you missed my calls three times and thanks to you, you missed the schedule at the morning." Nickhun warned.

 

Yoona listened to his manager warning and she was shocked when she looked at the time. Her eyes widen to see that it's already nine in the morning and she was suppose to be in shooting location two hours ago. She bit her lip, her mother found out about this, there'll be no way for her to survive the day.

 

"O-Oppa! I'm so sorry that I overslept! I was really tired and I didn't know why Umma didn't wake me up! Mianheyo! Please don't tell on her, Oppa! Please!" Yoona begged while trying to get herself being forgiven by her manager, Nickhun was always a tolerant towards her wrongdoings because she was still young and he fully understood, she's not Yuri who he has worked with. He has supported Yoona's lies to her mother if she did some mistakes, but his lectures always comes afterward.

 

"For your information, your umma has tried to wake you up but you won't budge from your bed so I was ordered to do it instead. Arraso arraso, I get it. I know you'll miss the morning shoot so I have report your absence to the director that you're not feeling well this morning. Now where's my thank you?" 

 

"Yeay! Thank you so much, Khun Oppa! I know I can count on you!" Yoona squealed over the phone, she was really relieved she had Nickhun on her side as her manager, if it wasn't him, she would've done for with her mother's rage.

 

"Well, I should be prepared for my next shoot at eleven, thank you for waking me up and tolerate my lack of discipline, Khun Oppa. That's very kind and thoughtful of you. Saranghae!" Yoona said happily, while Nickhun blushed on the other side of the phone, he didn't expect the word 'love' come right after. 

 

"Whoa, watch out there, my wife Victoria wouldn't be happy hearing that word came from another girl. I have enough hard time dealing with jealousy towards your twin sister Yuri, once is enough, Yoona." Nickhun joked, Yoona didn't realize she was too delighted to hear Nickhun kind action to back her up that she even put up that word. 

 

"Ehehe sorry. Okay, I'll hung up now." 

 

"Jakkaman!" Nickhun stopped before Yoona hung up the phone. "I'm not finished yet. You better get dressed because you're not going at eleven, but now, with me." A sound of car horning from the outside, Yoona looked from her room window and Nickhun was waiting in the front yard with his car. Nickhun was waving his hand in the air and greeted Yoona, the girl who was looking from her room's window was a bit startled to see her manager was waiting for her outside.

 

"I'll be waiting! Hurry up and get dressed so we can go!" Nickhun called with a shout. Yoona waved shyly o her manager, she couldn't believe her manager even saw her wearing her pajamas with bears on it. 

 

Yoona just answer with a thumb up directed to Nickhun, she was too embarrased to answer. She sighed in disbelief, who knew Nickhun would be there waiting for her like a princess. She bathed quickly in order not to make Nickhun wait too long and put some minimum make-up. After thirty minutes, she went downstairs in a hurry and went inside Nickhun's car. "Did I take too long?"

 

Nickhun started the engine before he answered. "I thought a fully-grown woman knows how to put an alarm, and I didn't know the famous actress would put a PJ with bears on it." Nickhun cracked a joke. Yoona hit his arm lightly, he just stated Yoona's childish part easily. 

 

"Let's go grab some breakfast, shall we?" he pulled the handbrake and drove out from Kwon Mansion.


 

Yoona watched Nickhun sipped his black coffee, trying to learn why did Nickhun picked her up in the early morning but not in the matter of bussiness, if he did, he would always invite her at lunch time. She figured that her mother might be planning all this and order Nickhun to do as she please, there's nothing Yoona would like to do but to ask his purpose. 

 

"Um...Khun Oppa, why are we here? Another new schedule from mother to me?" she guessed before Nickhun could answer her question.

 

"So perceptive of you. How did you guess?" Yoona sighed in disappointment, she had too much work these days that she wouldn't have enough time to sleep, Nickhun smirked happily to see his actress depressed.

 

"But, I was joking! Haha! Got you!" Nickhun laughed playfully while poking Yoona's face, Yoona slapped her forehead, she was trapped in her manager's prank again, this was not the first time he played on her. Yoona pouted as she crossed her arms, she was really unhappy to hear Nickhun's joke. It was too real to be a lie. Nickhun was still bursting laughing to see Yoona's face of annoyed.

 

"Oppa, that's not funny. Stop right there." Yoona said with a big pout on her face, she loved the fact that Nickhun was such a humorous person, but sometimes he could be out of line. Nickhun closed his mouth, trying to control himself from the laugh. Then he took a deep breath, he was about to laugh again when he saw Yoona's face. But he tried his best to control it.

 

"Hahaha, it's just priceless to see your face like that. I didn't know you'd fall for it" Yoona put a stern face, Nickhun was too much at that moment, her expression asked him stop.

 

"Get to the point, be serious this time, Oppa, or I'll leave." Yoona said annoyingly.

 

"Okay, okay! Sorry." Nickhun apologized for his childish behavior, he took another sip of his coffee to calm himself down for the hillarious laughter. "So..I just want to ask.." he stopped as he looked outside from the cafe's window, he seemed unready with his question. 

 

"What do you want to ask, Oppa? Spit it out." Yoona pushed, wanted to hear his question.

 

"Mrs. Kwon said you got home so late these days, and you should be at home before midnight, but in fact you didn't. I re-checked the schedule to see if it's true, and yes, even with the traffic, you should've made it before midnight. Where were you these days?" Nickhun interrogated. Yoona swallowed her saliva at that moment, she didn't know her mother would  take of her late comebacks, not only Ji Yong. Nickhun lied in his question, though. He got the information from the new chairman of Kwon Company himself, but he has to lie so that his plan with Ji Yong would succeed.

 

Yoona massaged her temple, she didn't know how to answer that, suddenly, an answer popped out inside her head. "Um...I was hanging out with my friends! You know I was too busy at day that I have to slip sometime at night." Yoona answered panicly, of course, Yoona has no real close friend, she was too unsocialized to have one.

 

Nickhun learned her eyes, and he realized at an instant she wasn't telling the truth. "Are you telling the truth? You're not after a Cinderella dream where your prince waited in his castle and you left at midnight, right? You're too old for those kind of things." 

 

"No of course not! I'm not a child anymore and I don't take any interest in men at the moment!" she admitted bluntly, it was the truth though. As far as she took care of Siwon, she's not interested in him as a man, only as a friend. She was a little bit worried that Mrs. Kwon soon might try to find out about her night activities. 

 

Nickhun still found a trace of lie in her sentence, but he decided to play with it. Yoona avoided eye contact with him, his stare was really intimidating, like he was trying to leak things from her. She couldn't believe he was the same person who cracked jokes a while ago.

 

"Is that why we're here? If it's finished can I go to the shooting location now?" Yoona requested, trying to divert the topic about her midnight activities, she felt if she goes on, Nickhun might know what she's up to.

 

"Annyeo, don't bother go there anyway. The question was only a side topic, the main topic today was to tell you that you can take a break today from work." Yoona's shoulder raised for a brief second. She thought Nickhun was playing pranks on her again, but his eyes weren't lying.

 

"Are you telling the truth?" Yoona asked, she couldn't really believe. This is the first day she received a holiday since her exchange of identity to Yuri. It was too good to be true, she never knew actresses have day-offs, even in Sunday she has a lot of work to do.

 

"Yup, your mother told me to send you this message. She realized that you've passed your limits these days that you rarely get some proper sleep. That's why she told me to make this day your day-off, that's why she didn't work so hard to wake you up since it's your holiday anyway. So, enjoy the rest of your holiday today, you don't have to slip at midnight to see your friends again, only today, though. So make it count." Nickhun winked playfully at Yoona, the younger girl was delighted to hear the news. She thought her mother didn't care anymore about her health anymore, but she realized she was wrong. 

 

Of course, as soon Yoona heard the good news about the holiday. Her mind was focused on visiting the hospital, to visit the Choi siblings and see if they're doing alright, especially her new friend Sooyoung.

 

Yoona leaned her body forward and took Nickhun's hand that's about to take another sip of his coffee. "Thank you for informing this good news to me, Oppa. It means a lot to me, one day is enough." Yoona thanked with sparkling eyes.

 

"It's my pleasure. You know, if you do have some pretty friends, you can introduce to me one or two of them. Who knows that might take an interest on me." Nickhun joked while winking at Yoona again, Yoona just hit his arm lightly, finally he's back to the old, playful Nickhun. 

 

"Seesh! You and your silly jokes! Don't forget that if you get too far I might tell Victoria unnie on you!" Yoona stucked her tounge.

 

"Is Victoria your best weapon? You know I have your mother on my side. I could always tell all your mistakes anytime I want with one click" Nickhun let out his cellphone to show him what he's capable of

 

"Yeah, yeah. Say what you want, well, I'm off first, Oppa! See you tomorrow!"  Yoona hugged Nickhun tightly and she bid goodbye to him. 

 

"Okay then, I'll see you too! Don't overslept again tomorrow! And don't attract to much attention on the street, some paparazzis might take pictures of you, get a taxi as fast as you can." he patted Yoona's shoulders, Yoona smiled at him in return and left the cafe. She did as told, she hailed a taxi and entered. Nickhun smiled as soon as she reached the taxi as fast as she can without a problem.

 

But his smile, turned into a serious expression once he saw the taxi was out of his sight.

 

He pressed the buttons on his cellphone he showed to Yoona, and started to look at the contacts inside his cellphones.  He stopped at "Mr. Kwon" and dialled his number,  he put his Bluetooth device on his right ear.

 

"Mr. Kwon. I've done what you've asked me. Now it's up to you of what's next." Nickhun said without saying a greeting.

 

"Good job Manager Khun, I truly appreciate your help. Thanks" Ji Yong hung up the phone. Nickhun sighed, he didn't feel happy to put Yoona in this situation and he felt like trapping her in an upleasant situation. But he wanted to know what Yoona is up to, and Ji Yong's the one who has the right to leak out her privacy as her older brother. He will wait for the news to come from Ji Yong himself, he knew going out with her friends was a lie, he just hoped Ji Yong wouldn't be too hard on her, he knew she just wanted a little taste of freedom.


 

Yoona put her sunglasses on and a cap on top of her head, she put her long hair inside her cap, making her surroudings hard to tell that it was the famous Kwon Yuri. She was warned by her mother to always bring a cap and sunglasses inside her reticule to avoid paparazzis or her fans. On the way to Seoul National Hospital, she was grinning, wondering what kind of stories she should tell Sooyoung when she get there.

 

Then, she had a brief thought to tell the truth about her whole lie of becoming Yuri, but she shook her head, she couldn't tell that to anybody. Her mother already warned her to keep things only to her family members.

 

She speedwalk to the hospital before anyone could see her. She hurriedly approached the elevator and pushed the panel that's going up. She gave a thought which one first to gave a visit, Siwon or Sooyoung, then again, she realized visiting Sooyoung means wasting a lot more time, since she expect an expulsion from Siwon by the time she get there, she decided to go on to Siwon's place first.

 

Before she could reach the fourth floor, someone at the second floor was stopping her from the outside, someone who wanted to use the elevator too. Funnily, she found someone who's close to her, but the person couldn't tell her disguise.

 

It was Seohyun, with another guy beside her. They were holding hands tightly while chatting to each other.

 

"Annyeong, Seohyun." she greeted in the elevator, but the policewoman couldn't tell who she was and gave her a puzzled look. Yoona realized her disguise was too perfect that even her best friend couldn't even tell it was her, she put off her cap, revealing her long hair and she took off her sunglasses. Seohyun jumped in surprise when she saw it was Yoona who greeted her.

 

"Yu-Yuri! Annyeong!" Seohyun panicly bowed to her ninety degress, the other man beside her did the same.

 

"Hehehe, I'm sorry to ruin your date." Yoona shortly apologize. Seohyun realized she was still holding the man's hand as she finally released her hand. The two of them blushed in front of Yoona, but the man manage to put a smile on his face. Yoona just giggled to see how awkward they were.

 

"We-we're not on a date! Right, Yunhyuk?" she embarrasingly asked with a face that forced the guy named Yunhyuk to say 'yes'. He just nodded in response, but Yoona realized the two were lying to her, judging from their eyes.

 

"It's okay, Seohyun. I saw you two holding hands, and I know it's against the policies, right? Don't worry, I could keep a secret of my best friend, I won't tell anybody."  Yoona winked, on the other hand, Seohyun just lowered her head in embarrassment, she realized she couldn't escape again. 

 

Suddenly, Yunhyuk grabbed back Seohyun's hand, Seohyun was a little bit startled by his sudden action. "Yes, Ms. Yuri. We're on a date like you said. But we're not only in a date, I mean, that's not the only reason we're here," the policeman admitted boldly. Yoona was awed by the sudden confession and she clap her hands.

 

Seohyun punched his arm lightly. "Aish, Why do you have to be so frank?!" 

 

"Aw, come on! At least Ms. Yuri here already said she'll keep our relation in a secret! Don't you trust her? She's your friend and yet I trust her more than you do? That's not so polite, Seohyun." he notified Seohyun wisely. Seohyun took a glimpse at Yoona who was grinning at her widely, she seemed happy to hear what Yunhyuk said.

 

"Alright..I'm sorry, Yuri. I didn't mean to doubt you...it's just so embarrasing you found me here, hehe." finally, Seohyun gave up to Yoona's statement. It was too obvious for Yoona to tell that Seohyun's on a date. "Would you like to have a coffee together, Yoona? I know it's s sudden and all but there's something I'd like to discuss with you since you're here already." 

 

 "Um..am I not interrupting your time? I wouldn't mind if you would say it another time, Seohyun."  Yoona scatched the back of her head as she took a glimpse at the couple in front of her, she would say 'yes' right away if it's Seohyun alone, but with the two of them, there's a bothersome feeling that disturbed Yoona.

 

"Don't worry! We would really neglect our job if I didn't have a talk with you right now, since Yunhyuk is here too, it's a perfect chance to talk. Oh, almost forgot. Yuri, this is my fellow policeman, his name is Chon Yunhyuk." Yunhyuk offered a handshake to Yoona as Yoona accepted it, he shook Yoona's hand firmly. "Yunhyuk, you already know Ms. Kwon Yuri from the Kwon Mansion case. If you remember." Seohyun continued to indroduce.

 

"Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Yuri. Like Seohyun said, I'm one of the policeman that went to your house that night. I haven't properly introduce myself at that time because I was on a duty, and you were busy with my partner." Seohyun stomped on Yunhyuk's feet, for being honest to Yoona, making him wince in pain in secret. 

 

"The pleasure is all mine, Yunhyuk. Please, just call me Yuri. No need to be so formal in front of me, you can also use banmal* in front of me."  Yoona introduced herself back.

 

"You should say that to Seohyun, Yuri. She couldn't even drop a single formality in her words---ouch!" before Yunhyuk could realize it, Seohyun was pulling his ear hardly. He just revealed one of Seohyun's weakness in front of the person that she wouldn't like to hear about her formalities. Yoona bursted in laugh while closing , she didn't want to the others to see her alligator laugh.

 

As they reached the third floor, the three of them went out from the elevator and walked slowly to the hospital's cafe.


 

For the second time, Yoona sat in a cafe chair but this time inside Seoul National Hospital. She decided not to drink any coffee in order to avoid too much caffeine because she had one this morning, that's why she decided to have a plain tap water instead, and Seohyun followed her order, while Yunhyuk ordered a hot cappucino instead. 

 

"Why are you two ordering a plain water?" Yunhyuk wondered while sipping his own cappucino.

 

"Yah, I'm the one who should say that. You drank too much coffee since yesterday's night watch, don't you think you ought to stop and let your body consume some healthy drinks? It's not like you're going to die if you don't drink coffee once or twice, in fact it is possible you will die from that." Seohyun lectured with her index finger up in front of Yunhyuk's face, the older guy just groaned at her, it was the umpteenth time she had been telling  him that.

 

"Please spare me your lectures, Hyun. What's life without some fun? I'm just saying that you should refrain of being so strict in your life! I'm sure Yuri knows that a lot better than you." Yunhyuk poked Seohyun cheek and pushed her head, Seohyun pouted at him, he was older and yet he was still so childish. On the other hand, Yoona couldn't stop giggling seeing at the happy, playful couple in front of her.

 

"Yuri is an actress! That's why she must eat more healthier foods and beverages more than I do. Right, Yuri? That's the reason you ordered plain water right?" Yoona just nodded in response, true, she has been consuming healthy foods by becoming an actress like her twin sister since she thought it must be important. Seohyun smiled victoriously as she saw Yoona's nod. "There, you see? Health is priceless, you know." 

 

Yunhyuk chuckled annoyingly. "We're all going to die anyway sooner or later, that's why we must our life to the fullest. I'd say we must enjoy our life." Yunhyuk drank his cappucino with a large sipping sound, trying to be as sarcastic as possible to annoy Seohyun. The younger girl's pout went bigger and she crossed her arms, she couldn't believe Yunhyuk never concerned about his health, although she had reminded him many times, even with Yoona as an example, he still wouldn't listen to her.

 

Meanwhile, Yoona tried to cool down the heat between the two couple before this become a heartbreak warfare. "So, you guys said your date wasn't the main objective while you're here, can you tell me the reason why you two are here?" 

 

"Yes we are, we're here on our duty as police officers. Let's say, we're on an undercover." Seohyun said.

 

"Besides, hospital is not an ideal place for a dating couple, unless you have something inside your stomach, if you know what I mean." Yunhyuk butted in, Seohyun ended up elbowing him lightly.

 

"And the reason we're here is, to search for the blood DNA that I showed you, Yuri. Remember this?" Seohyun let out the chemical bottle that contained a red liquid inside, the blood of Kwon's Mansion infiltrator that night Yoona was attacked, when Ji Yong managed to save her and fight back the assailant. Seohyun handed the bottle to Yoona to let her take a closer look.

 

"Yeah, I know. So, why here?" Yoona asked.

 

"Because we found that this blood didn't match any of our prisoners' DNA, usually, we already have the data of general hospitals all over Seoul, but lately, our files are missing in an enormous number, we suspect there is someone steal those files, we haven't put up to a conclusion of who's responsible or the reason of the file robbery, but we tried our best to track that as well. Since we have to recollect the data from the hospitals that we lost from the robbery, so here we are, back to square one. We start from the central hospital in Seoul, and that  is, Seoul National Hospital." Seohyun explained thoroughly, Yoona was a bit surprised because of the security break inside the Police Department. She didn't know a life of being a police would be this complex.

 

"I'm sorry for taking your time, Yunhyuk, Seohyun. Because the problem occured in my house, you two are now busy with this case, I should've tried to help you guys...but I really don't know what to do.." Yoona apologized while lowering her head, she really felt guilty of becoming a trouble to her friends.

 

"Hey, it's not like it's your fault, Yuri. it's our job after all if there's a trouble in society, it's not only you, everyone all over Seoul are counting on us, Seoul Police Department, so don't feel bad about it. If you really want to help, just do what I've told you to do, watching over your surroundings and give me a call if something bothers you." Seohyun patted her back, trying to cheer her up. Yoona formed a smile at Seohyun. 

 

"What about you? What brings you here, Yuri?" Seohyun asked, trying to change the topic that makes Yoona felt bad about herself.

 

"Oh, I haven't told you about it? How silly of me. I'm here to visit our friend Siwon, he was wounded some time ago but he's all better now." Yoona answered. Yunhyuk's ears were tingled, somehow that name attracted his attention.

 

"That Siwon? The one who visited your house while I was there, too? My, what a coincidence. What happened to him?" Seohyun asked again.

 

"He's--" Yoona was about answer directly, then the thought again, if she told Seohyun that Siwon was wounded because of gunshot, Seohyun will think wrongly about her friend, ever since Sooyoung explain about his past life, she carefully thought about giving image of Siwon to the others. After a while, Yoona decided to bend the truth. 

 

"He has been involved in a car accident, and get hurt badly." Yoona answered.

 

"That sounds terrible, I really ought to give him a visit then the next time I go here." Seohyun said. Putting Yoona in a little goosebump upon her intention.

 

"Um, but he's all better now! He won't be here the next time you visit him. Let's just meet up in my house like before if you wish to see him, Seohyun." Yoona suggested in order to avoid suspicion, Seohyun nodded in agreement with a smile on her face. However, Yunhyuk tried to learn about this guy they were talking about, then he urged to ask the two girls.

 

"Seohyun, Yuri. Who is this 'Siwon' guy?"  

 

Seohyun and Yoona looked at Yunhyuk at the same, they had completely forgotten about the guy who was busy drinking his cappucino which he just finished after his question, then Yoona did the explaining to Yunhyuk. "Um, Siwon is my childhood friend and he's also a friend of Seohyun. The three of us happen to met right after incident of that night's attack, Yunhyuk." Yoona explained.

 

"What's his full name?" Yunhyuk continued.

 

"Choi Siwon. Why do you ask?" 

 

"Nothing. I'm just concerned." Yunhyuk grinned upon hearing Yoona's answer like he had found what he has been seaching for. Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other upon Yunhyuk's weird behavior, then Yoona guessed out why he has been acting weird, she grinned as well as she stared at him with eyesmiles. "By any chance, are you happen to be suspicious of Seohyun seeing another guy?" Seohyun's mouth formed a circle, shocked by Yoona's sudden embarrasing question.

 

"What?! No! It's nothing like that!" Yunhyuk protested panicly, he didn't expect that question to come from Yoona's mouth. Yoona just giggled looking at Yunhyuk being embarrased all over the sudden. He tried to avoid eye contact with Yoona, somehow Yoona believed the answer of her question is a yes, and she was still smirking at Yunhyuk, waiting for Yunhyuk's confession.

 

"Is it true...Yunhyuk?" Seohyun finally backed-up Yoona's question, as embarrasing as it can be, she still want to know how Yunhyuk feels about her.

 

"Not you too, Hyun!" Yunhyuk groaned in embarrasment, but the two girls were still waiting for his answer with sparkling eyes, Seohyun was in a blush, though. Yunhyuk sighed before he could answer the question. "Alright, alright! I gave up! I did worry about her, but just a little, okay? Satisfied?"

 

Yoona clapped her hands while burst in a laugh. "I knew it! You were jealous of Siwon!"

 

"I--I should get going! The appointment of blood test starts at one o'clock and it will start in five minutes! I--It's nice to see you, Yuri! I'll see you later! Yunhyuk, you stay here and don't go anywhere, arraso?! I'll be seeing you later!" Seohyun hurriedly stood up and put the blood DNA inside her purse, she was too embarrased by Yunhyuk's frank confession about him being concerned of her seeing other guys. Yoona couldn't help but smirk at her shyfulness, Yunhyuk scratched the back of his neck, wondering what he did wrong.

 

"Did I do something wrong, Yuri?" Yunhyuk asked with a blush on his face, while looking at Seohyun who was running away from him in split seconds.

 

Yoona smiled sweetly at him. "No, you did not, Yunhyuk. She's just shy over your honest confession just then, you were such a gentleman for admitting a romantic thing like that in public. But I know, deep down she must be happy that her partner said that to her, don't worry about it. Please be good to her, Yunhyuk, she has a lot to learn." Yunhyuk blushed once again as he bit his lower lip, he didn't mean that way, but Yoona's statement made him feel different about his words earlier.

 

"Well, I should get going too, Yunhyuk, my friend is waiting upstairs, you don't mind if I leave, do you?" Yoona asked politely, at the start, she planned to leave him whiel Seohyun's around but in the end, Seohyun left first without any notice. 

 

"Of course! Sorry for keeping you too long here, Yuri. I hope you're comfortable with me, I'm glad to have another friend. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuri." Yunhyuk offered his hand for a shake, a handshake of farewell.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Yunhyuk. Take care of Seohyun, okay?" Yoona shook his hand gently. Then, she waved goodbye to the older guy, leaving him siiting in the hospital's cafe. However, when Yoona's out of his sight, he took out his cellphone from his pants' pocket. He tapped on the numbers on the phone and dialled someone. He put a smirk on his face as he waited the receiver of the call to pick up the phone. 

 

"Yoboseyo?" a man with deep voice answered the call.

 

"I have discovered Choi Siwon's location."


 

Yoona was once again stopped in front of the elevator, waiting for the elevator to come and pick her up. She looked at her watch to see what time is it, and she couldn't believe how much time she could spend with Sooyoung within this perfect holiday, she didn't realize this whole thing was planned from the start by someone, who was standing right behind her at the moment.

 

"I see you were having fun, Yoona." Yoona's heart skipped a beat and her body jolted in shock upon hearing that voice, her body froze in an instant when that person called her real name, she thought she was having a nightmare, it was impossible for the owner of that familliar voice to be in that place at that time while he was suppose to be in his office. She gulped her saliva, as she turned her body with a tremble.

 

"Ji-Ji-Ji Yong Oppa...?"


 

Meanwhile, at the DNA diagnostic chamber, Seohyun was shocked by the result that the doctor gave her, the culprit of the attack in Kwon Mansion was identified, the person was residing in one of the room inside Seoul National Hospital. She rubbed her times continously, afraid that they might be deciving her, but no matter how many times she rubbed her eyes, the result was still the same. She asked the doctor if he might be mistaken, but he assured her that the data was accurate and a perfect match to the one Seohyun wished to diagnose.

 

"Doctor! are you really, really sure about this? Have you check and re-check this..this diagnostic result?" Seohyun asked for the umpteenth time to the doctor, the doctor was annoyed enough for being asked the very same question over and over again by Seohyun.

 

"Yes, young lady! I'm telling you I did that since you ask me to check and check again! Please don't be so stubborn, will you? Don't deny things that are clear enough." The Doctor said irritatedly.

 

"It can't be....Siwon..."

 

Author's Note :


Annyeong, reader folks! I hope you enjoy this chapter because there are many revelations in this chapter, yes? I'm sorry to have a late update because as you can see, my poster has just been removed by Photobucket and I manage to get it back one way or another, the poster's loss really caused a lot of time wasting and I'm only available today since my school just gave my class rapid periodic tests.

 

As you can see here, there are many questions opened for the continuity of this chapter, What will happen to our heroine Yoona? What'll Seohyun do upon the unexpected result that showed Siwon was the assailant? Who is Yunhyuk's true identity? Read it and find out! soon! Please comment and subscribe, okay folks? That's it for today's author's note! Annyeong!

 

Translations : 

Banmal : Informal way to talk.

 

**CO-AUTHOR'S NOTE**

Annyeong! This is your co-author speaking for the first time here. First of all, I would like to thank ALL of you who's subscribed to this story (even the silent readers too, I thank you!) and has given much love to this story. Without any subscribers we wouldn't have written the story this far, so thank you~

Second of all, I would like to inform you that starting from chapter 32, I'll be writing some chapters here myself! So please look forward to it! Thanks again everyone!

P.S. you're free to criticize this story! we'd love some criticism so we could do better in the future and constantly improving the story for you guys. So please do leave any type of comment for us.