The Third One And Sortie

Doppelgänger

Donghae strolled with an excited feeling, he was really sure the puzzle he just solved was the right answer and he didn't have any backup analysis to proof that it's right, there's no telling him what could be the sign of truth. Conversely, Yuri followed him after with a worried feeling, she wanted Donghae succeded and nothing more than that. She has no idea why Donghae was so convinced, but what she's blank of is how will she cheer him up when he failed, she tried to be optimistic, but still, her heart raced faster than Donghae's.

 

"Jakkamanyo*, Donghae!" Yuri halted Donghae by putting her hand on his shoulder, stopping his tracks, she wanted to assure him before everything's too late, to be more perceptive, she wants to assure herself.

 

"Why? What's wrong Yul? Why do you stop me?" 

 

"Um..." Yuri thought of the best words she could get, to not break Donghae's confidence or hurt him, since what Yuri said in the dining table, she became picky and thoughtful for every line of words she's going to let out. "..What if you.." 

 

"Come on, just spit it out Yul, we haven't got all day, let's get this done!" Donghae said anxiously while keep dragging himself from the younger's girl grasp. Yuri, who was seeing him in even more of hurry, was hurt inside her heart. She closed her eyes in fear and started to talk.

 

"Okay! Okay! I'm just worried to be honest..what if we don't...succeded retrieving the third suitcase?" Yuri whispered  with a fearful tone.

 

Donghae stopped dragging himself and started to pay attention on Yuri. "What do you mean, Yul? I don't understand what you meant."

 

"I mean...you may have decipher the code but...it doesn't mean it's going to be the rightful answer just like that, right? What if it fails and we have nothing left to believe in?" What if it fails, the words Yuri tried to endure but her nervousness couldn't hide it well. Inside her, she was scolding herself for being a moodbreaker.

 

"We can always try again, it's not it's the end of the world  if this one doesn't succeed." Donghae said half smiling, to be honest, he couldn't believe the confident Yuri would say something like that. But he recalled how the password put her in a deep stress, she must be frustrated, he said to himself, trying to understand Yuri's feeling.

 

"I know...but can't we just leave this case alone to the relevant authorities and let them handle things, not us? Truthfully speaking, I'm sick with all this search for that freaking suitcase, it doesn't mean anything to us right? I know it's what Appa left, but how could he putting us on this situation that would get us both killed? If anyone should be doing this, it should be Ji Yong, the one who was responsible for receiving his messages!" Yuri named one by one her worries and fears to Donghae, the older guy's expression gets worse everytime Yuri stated her father's faults.

 

"No, we can't just leave this case to the police" Donghae cleared what the 'relevant authorities' Yuri has mentioned. "We may not be involved in this and it's not our problem if this things gets worse. But, we made a promise to someone who's important for us, don't you remember, Yul?" Donghae reminded the younger girl with a sad face.

 

"I do but..." Yuri closed her eyes, imagining the figure Chung-Hee standing in front of her with a smile, after a while he disappeared into dust, just like her dream of Mr. Kwon's loss, then, she opened her eyes to state the truth to Donghae. "I'm just worried, afraid that you might get hurt because of me, Donghae..." at that moment, Yuri talked with her feelings, without thinking of what she said. "I just don't want the unthinkable happened in front of me,  again."

 

"Now I see what you mean, so this whole conversation was about that you're concerned of me and about I'm going to get hurt?" Yuri just nodded in response to Donghae's answer. "Which means..you're worried of me?"

 

"OF COURSE I AM, PABO!!" Yuri screamed in frustration, her scream was audible for the whole mansion to hear, luckily there's only two of them, her mind was stressed enough to admit something she shouldn't say frankly."You've been hurt by your ex-organization, by the one you called brother, I..I don't wish to be the third party to hurt you, even I don't intend to! Don't you understand how hurt it is?!"

 

Donghae wanted to reply her, but he caught that Yuri has something to add up with, her eyes were wet because of tears already. " All I wish is we leave this case to the police and live a peaceful life, where we don't have to hide or run anymore! I'm really scared, Donghae...I am. I don't want you to be the third one who died in my hands in front of my eyes, these eyes have seen too much horror and I don't wish to see you become the victim again! Not because of me! I'm worried that you'll---" abruptly, Donghae stretched his hands and pulled Yuri into his embrace.

 

"I truly understand, Yuri." Donghae whispered to Yuri's ears while he hugged her, he smiled widely, it's not the first time she showed concern to him, but what she said just now really touched his heart. "I don't wish to make you worry or injure your heart, but it must be done. I know how it feels to lose someone valuable, I've been there too." Donghae encouraged Yuri up.

 

"But what if you die or get hurt badly like Chung-Hee? That's the last thing I want to see happen into you..." Yuri said, interspersed with a sobbing sound. 

 

"If that's the way, then so be it. Perhaps, that's my wish in my deepest heart, dying on the hands of whom I love, dying for the sake to protect them. I don't mind, really. I told you this not to brag myself but, honestly speaking, you remembered when we prayed in front of Chung-Hee's graveyard? I told myself that I would protect you no matter what,. True, I do fear losing my life, but losing you, losing some more important people in my life was way too much hurtful than losing my own." Donghae confessed, he remembered how he ended up being an orphan and getting into his organization.

 

"You did that?" Yuri asked with an almost gone voice, her voice was soaked by the tears.

 

"Yes, I really did, and...I also ask him to guide you to trust me, and..to love me back...' Donghae's cheek burned, it was an unintentional confession, but Donghae feel relieved, finally he had the guts to say the thing he wanted to say most to Yuri, the younger girl stopped blinking and releasing tears, that abrupt confession made her heart raced even more in Donghae's arms, Donghae felt the thump and he enjoyed it, even though he was embarrased as well.

 

"If you do love me...can't you do me a favor by not to go far from my side?" Yuri whispered.

 

"Aw come on, where was I these days? Did I even left you for a second? You're too much to be left forgotten Yul, you got that magnet that kept me comfortable to be around you, even if you're sad, even if you're angry, I'm always there for you right? Or you don't feel it?" Donghae recalled kindly, he just picked up some romantic lousy lines, but he didn't regret it, because every word he said made the younger's girl heartbeart ran hurrily.

 

"No, you never left, even in my desperate times like this and I'm grateful for that. Gomawoyo, Donghae." Yuri cloed her eyes and leaned her head on Donghae's chest, enjoying every seconds of it, not letting him go. Donghae seemed to enjoying it, pulling her in his embrace and calm her down. Suddenly, Yuri whispered something that's unbelievable for Donghae's ears to hear.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Lee Donghae."

 

Donghae was still in the position of hugging Yuri, but his eyes widen, his jaw dropped on Yuri's head. He thought his ears were playing tricks on him and he asked to make sure. "What did you say Yul? Sorry I didn't get what you said..you said you love me?" he asked with a blush on his face.

 

"Yup, I do love you. Sorry for not being honest to you all this time, I truly, deeply, love you. I don't notice it at first, or I was too embarassed to admit it. But now, I'll say it clear, I love you so much, as much as you love me, I'm sorry for keeping your love being hanged by my stubborness, that's truly my fault and I'm sorry. I've felt this way since a long time when you took me to Jeju Island and trust everything to me. I was blinded by fear, that you won't accept me the way I am, by living together, now we know each other truly and from what I see, you still feel the same about me. I was being unfair to you, keeping you wait, but your wait is worth, now I'm truly yours, Lee Donghae." Yuri confessed how she fell for Donghae, meanwhile, the one who loved her was just staring at the wall blankly, if words can describe his feelings, then it would be : messed up, shocked,  and wanted to die of happiness.

 

"...Do you really mean it?" Donghae broke the hug, but his hands were still on Yuri's shoulders. He wanted to meet Yuri's eyes, if it was a lie to pity him, he would understand although it would hurt him, but her eyes were crystal clear, and her smile was really sincere to see him, not showing a sign of lie.

 

"Yes, Donghae. I really mean it, this is not a line to cheer you up, but a confession, my confession to love you. Will you accept me as your rightful girlfriend? That way, we can face this a couple, without any awkwardness but a pure help to each other's love. How about it? Do you think you can handle me as your lover?" Yuri questioned Donghae's readiness for the last time, the older guy just smiled dumbly like  a drunk man and pulled her back to his embrace once more.

 

"YES! YES! YES OF COURSE ACCEPT YOU!!" Donghae screamed in happiness. He spun around while bursting out with joyful feeling, bringing Yuri with him to dance of excitement. Yuri just chuckled to see his new couple danced around without letting her go, to think that he could be serious and lovely at the same time. After a few spin, Donghae stopped, Yuri could hear he was catching his breath, he hugged Yuri tighter, then he cupped Yuri's forehead lovingly, and the younger girl replied with a chaste kiss on his cheek.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Kwon Yuri,"

 

"Na-do Saranghaeyo Lee Donghae."


 

Few minutes later, Donghae and Yuri broke the hug, they enjoyed it and wanted nothing more but to feel each other's embrace once again, but they can't stay on mushy forever, they still have a mission to finish and they realize that the sooner the solve it, the better. 

 

"Gwenchana, Yuri? Are you feeling better now?" Donghae said while looking  at her eyes, swiping the remaining tears from Yuri's face. She smiled widely, showing how happy she was, to be in someone's arms, enjoying the security Donghae has given her.  She leaned on Donghae again, she was addicted to do it to be exact.

 

"Yeah, I'm better. Thanks, Oppa." Donghae was startled to hear the change of his nickname, that call gave him a goosebump inside his heart.

 

"O--Oppa?" Besides Jessica, no one has called him that, he was used to it, but the way Yuri called him was way more lovely than the flirty one Jessica always did. 

 

Yuri stopped leaning on Donghae and faced Donghae. "Yes, Donghae Oppa, do you like that call? I just made it especially for you, I always use Oppa to older guys I think are precious to me, you're the second one I called Oppa, besides Kwon Ji Yong."  

 

Donghae was really flustered upon that recognition Yuri just gave and he didn't know what to say to her in return, his confusion made him speechless and loss for words. "Uh..yeah..that sounds fine. Let's get to your Appa's office right away, we have a job to done." Donghae turned his face from Yuri so that he could hide his face which looked like a pure tomato, red-colored, because of embarrasment. Yuri realized that his new boyfriend was flustered to see her like this, and it was fun to watch for her. To add with, Yuri caught his hand and linked it with her's.

 

"You aren't going to leave me alone, are you?" Yuri tried to act cutely to tease Donghae even more, now Donghae couldn' even form a word, he chose to stay silent while hiding his face, hiding his scarlet cheeks that were burned in flustration. 

 

"Let's go together Oppa, shall we?" Yuri asked, trying to tease Donghae, but the older guy's eyes widened, that word reminded him of someone, someone who admitted to adore him so much, Jessica Jung. He wondered how she's doing, not that he's missing her, but dreaded how things will turn out with him gone for a long time, he remembered he left her message unanswered, will she approach him? He asked himself, considering that it is Jessica, it wouldn't surprise him if she does, that's why he has to be on guard, to protect Yuri from any danger.

 

Donghae and Yuri went back where they've left off, this time their feelings are different, no longer mixed feelings or worries, but more to optimism. They're sure that the two of them will solve this, if they're together, that's what they believe. Once again, a box of text appeared again.

 

"KWON COMPANY" is a protected file. Please enter a Document Open Password.

 

Before Donghae typed the the analysis of the code, he smiled weakly to Yuri, he has doubts in his heart too and what he didn't want to is to break Yuri's hope. On the other hand, Yuri just smiled back to him ,assuring him that it's okay.

 

"Don't worry Oppa, like you said, if you can't do it right, we'll try to solve this together." Yuri said with an angelic smile while patting Donghae's shoulder, she was ready to cheer Donghae with all she can and decided not to stop him if he does it right. Donghae nodded in response, and removed the paper from his pocket. He started to type the numbers and letters one by one, with a worried feeling.

 

"Oppa, how did you solve this puzzling numbers and letters? How did you find  the answer?" Yuri wondered.

 

"How did I find it? It's pretty simple when you know the clue. You mentioned it before, right? This message was meant to be solved by your older brother, the picture you showed me was the key to unlock the secrets behind this file, to be exact, the numbers behind the photo, actually plus this hint on the computer," Donghae applied things that he has in mind to Yuri, but the Kwon still didn't get it, she knew about the numbers, but she didn't have any idea what to do with this.

 

"How's that suppose to mean?"  

 

"So first of all, these numbers are : N182-90KU-C7WL-22ON-0395. The key is to remove the numbers that are on behind the picture, I forgot, what's the birthday date of your older brother?" 

 

"It's eighteenth of August, nineteen ninety-eight...oh you don't mean.." Yuri finally caught up with Donghae's analysis, the older guy just smiled in return. He knew it's easy for anyone to solve, but the problem is that will they even bother to take out Kwon Ji Yong's picture from it's frame? From the outside, that picture looked nothing like peculiar or odd, but the new couple found out by coincidence. Inside Donghae's heart, admiration of Mr. Kwon's brilliance grew bit by bit, he may have things to do with the world of villainy, but the way he kept the message hidden was way beyond smart.

 

"Yes, so we remove the number eighteen at the front, and nines from the second part and the last part, and lastly, we remove the number zero. So it will become N2-KU-CWL-22ON-35, that's the answer of this password that I'm certain." Donghae explained the answer to his girlfriend while typing the answer, but still hasn't press the enter, but Yuri still didn't catch some part from Donghae's explanation.

 

"I understand why we we have to remove number one, eight, nine, seven, but why zero?" 

 

"That's the thing that I wasn't sure, until, I remembered again that your Appa wrote the number zero to, in front of number seven, that means August, that guided me to this answer. And now, with this one click we can find what we're looking for." Donghae remarked while turning his chair from the laptop screen, he smirked proudly while facing Yuri who was on his back. He smiled to see Yuri's mouth form a shape of 'O', he was sure that he got the answer right, judging from her expression and he cracked a joke out of it. "Yah, close your mouth Kwon Yuri, a fly can enter there, I know you're surprised to see what's inside but---"

 

Yuri glared at Donghae with a deathly one, showing on how unhappy she was with Donghae's arrogance. "Before you brag me about this and that, you might want to look at the screen first." Donghae was taken aback and abruptly turned his chair and focused on the screen, the answer was unexpected for him to see.

 

"It..can't be.." he said in disbelief, with eyes widen.

 

"THE PASSWORD YOU PUT IN IS INCORRECT, TRY AGAIN."

 

"This couldn't be..it suppose to work! I couldn't believe it, it's impossible to solve this if this couldn't work!" Donghae shook the laptop's screen frustratedly, his eyes were focused on the box that said he ws false. Did he mistype it? Because he did it while explaining? Yeah that must be it, he thought. He refuse to believe that his analysis was wrong, that's Donghae's style of work, it must be right according his way, but with this failure, his spirit to solve this case was getting smaller. Donghae tried to type again, calmly and slowly, however, once again another box came up on the screen

 

 

"THE PASSWORD YOU PUT IN IS INCORRECT, TRY AGAIN."

 

"Donghae...it's okay. Calm down." Yuri assured, she was sadder to see Donghae must face a failure, to thought that cheering him up, to bring him up back to his old confidence wouldn't be an easy task to do. She patted his back, signing that it's time to give up.

 

"ARGH! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!" After his second try, now he completely blinded by rage and started typing his analysis of code, but looked more like destroying the keyboard of the laptop, his fingers rushed in an amazing speed, looked like he's randomly typing, but the box that said that the password was incorrect still came up no matter how many times he tried.

 

"Still don't want to open, huh? Well let's see about---" 

 

"STOP, DONGHAE!!" Yuri cried out, she crossed her arms and hugged Donghae from behind, making Donghae stop typing in anger. "Stop....don't do this. You're scary when you're like this..please stop." Yuri pleaded while releasing tears, she knew exactly this would happen if Donghae didn't succeed, that's why she put a stop when he first wanted to try, now that she become his girlfriend, she had no other choice but to follow after.

 

"...I''m fine, Yul. Mianhaeyo." Donghae released his fingers and leaned back on the chair, still in the position hugged by Yuri from his back. He started to play with Yuri's fingers, but he did it without looking, he was staring at the ground blankly, completely losing his will to do anything anymore.

 

"You're right, I shouldn't have tried in the first place if it ended up like this, sorry to have forced you to accompany me, I didn't mean to make you scared...." Donghae regretted with a small voice, he still placed his hands on Yuri's, that the only thing that could help him right now. 

 

"Gwenchana, I don't mind, really. Although I really dreaded you might become crazy over this just like I did, I don't want that to happen. Please, don't restrain yourself, let's have a short break of tea shall we? Come on, it would make you feel better." Yuri pulled Donghae's hand to help him stood straight, like a kid who has his toys broken accidentally, donghae didn't have the strength to move.

 

Yuri tried to look happy while walking out from Mr. Kwon's office, trying to tell Donghae should be like her, leaving the problem behind for a while and relax, she even hum her own song to console Donghae's feeling. Suddenly, a light bulb blinked inside Yuri's mind, she got an idea regarding the code, but she didn't want to drag Donghae into this.

 

"Oppa, I'm going to the restroom first. Just sit at the dining table and I would bring you the tea, okay?" Donghae nodded slowly, Yuri smiled at him, he tried his best and he deserved a reward, Yuri thought. She pecked his cheek lightly, manage to make Donghae forget his sorrow and started to blush again, then, Yuri walked slowly to the Mr. Kwon's office, sneaking behind Donghae, she started typing with no sound, so that Donghae wouldn't notice.

 

"2...U..C...L...2...2....3...5.." Yuri typed while stating the numbers and letters she put, to make sure she did it in one go. Unlike when Donghae has his tests, Yuri took a while to wait for the loading to process. Hard to believe, but when the loading stopped, the file has opened. 

 

"Omo...omo omo!" Yuri closed in disbelief and also tears that's left from pitying condition streamed though her cheek, But this time it was tears of emotion, no longer tears of sadness. She wanted nothing more but to tell Donghae, suddenly, a figure behind her stared at disbelief, yeah, it was Donghae who was following behind her.

 

"Yul...how did you.." Yuri's body vibrated in shock to hear Donghae's words of disbelief she thought she already sent him to the dining table. She smiled though, to think her new soulmate might be proud of her because of her wilfulness. 

 

"Am I great or what? Hehe joking! Actually I'm surprised myself that my intuition was true." Yuri joked. After all, what she did was remembering slightly better than Donghae about the picture, a part that Doghae missed.

 

"Yeah, you're great. Why don't you try joining the organization to become the codebreaker? I'm sure you'll become the most wilful codebreaker inside the organization." Donghae teased, a pout popped out on his face, he was jealous and dignity of Yuri, he should perform cool and all in front of her, now Yuri just beat the intelligence of Sapphire Leader Division, although he had forgotten, without him, Yuri would be completely lose upon this matter.

 

"Yah! Stop calling me wilful! It's the third time of the row, you know? Don't you have something to say..or a reward to be given?" Yuri acted like a spoilt child who just got good grades from certain tests. She really loved being spoilt by someone, before, she had her brother and her father, since none of them were around, she used Donghae as much as she can to be spoilt.

 

"Aish...you and your princess attitude, always asking something in return." Donghae pretended to be disgusted, but the cute pout Yuri showed melt his heart and force him to move according to Yuri's will. He streched his arms and his arms crossed between Yuri's waist, eventually hugging her tightly. "Gomawoyo, Yuri. For helping me to go through this, I don't know if I don't have you. Tell me how did you find out about this?" 

 
"It's so warm being in your embrace, hehe. Anyway, It's okay, don't thank me, it's my responsibility as my father's daughter, I'm the one who should thank you, Oppa." few seconds passed, being held by his partner, enjoying every seconds of Donghae's warm temperature. Then, the older guy broke the hug, unpatient to hear how she broke the password of the file. Yuri could see his eyes were burning with spirit again, not wish to lose Yuri afterwards.
 
 
"Okay, I'll show you how I found out the  answer." Yuri clicked on the start button which has a Microsoft logo on it, she chose the application Notepad and wrote the password once again, where Donghae has left off. 

 

N2-KU-CWL-22ON-35

 

"This..."

 

"Yes Oppa, this is where you left off the password, what I did actually was only improving the answer that you haven't got it right. You're really great to have come this far--" Donghae felt proud upon that praise, when he was about to act cool, Yuri added. "Only, you missed some parts, and that's where I get on." 

 

"Okay...so which part did I miss? Mind telling me, wilful princess?" he teased with an annoyed element, but Yuri didn't bother, she knew he was jealous of her and decided to go with it, boys are boys, they never wanted to give in to the weaker ones. 

 

"Yeah, Hae Oppa, do you remember the key to solve this password that you input?" Yuri reminded.

 

"Of course, we remove the numbers that's behind the picture, right? We did that but the result came up unexpectedly. We failed last time." Yuri nodded and smiled sweetly, signing that he was right to answer her question.

 

"Besides the numbers, what did you see behind the photo of Kwon Ji Yong Oppa?" Yuri asked once more.

 

"I see..hmm..I can't remember..." Donghae put his index finger to touch his head, showing his thinking pose. He tapped on his head, to help him remember. When he saw that picture, his attention was only into numbers, there were some things beside that numbers, when he tried to imagine the image, there were only numbers and the other part, he couldn't form an image, he couldn't recall what the answer he should give to Yuri. 

 

"There was my family's name, correct?"  Yuri winked at Donghae who was thinking hardly, the older guy finally broke from his thinking pose and started to remember, but he still couldn't figure out what she meant. He shook his head to Yuri in the state of unknowing.

 

"So my family name is Kwon, and this password is N2-KU-CWL-22ON-35, easily, just remove the letters K, W, O, N in order. You see beside letter U, between C and L, beside number 22? Appa formed a letter Kwon on purpose, we were blinded by the confusing numbers that we happpen to forget about the letters. So in the end, we found these patterns : N2-U-CL-22-35, and there's your password. Oppa." Yuri said proudly while ending her analysis, Donghae was dumbfounded, to think he has forgotten what's important and was beaten by a girl younger than him, truthfully, he was embarrased.

 

Yuri could see that Donghae was showing a face of jealousy, he kept showing his fake smile, like someone who just lost a game and pretend that he accepted the result. The younger girl chuckled, to think that her partner could be this childish. She stood up from the chair and let Donghae read what's inside the file. "After you, prince choding." 

 

Donghae pinched Yuri's cheek lightly, for her tease to him. Then he started to examine the file inside, turns out that it was indeed an important document and it showed both Yuri and Donghae where to go.


 

"Are you sure you want to go alone? What if you'l get hurt?" Yuri asked worrily with a motherly tone, like Donghae was about to go on a war that would get himself killed. Donghae just smirked to her.

 

"Yah, who do you think I am, Kwon Yuri? I am the great Lee Donghae, ex-leader of Sapphire Division, no one could bring me to the grave if it's not about age, I'm the one who should ask you the question, are you okay to be alone here, Yul?" Donghae carressed Yuri's long black hair lovingly with care.

 

"Chinjia, I'm not a daddy's little girl anymore, I can take care of myself, Oppa. Don't mind me, just concentrate bringing me the third suitcase, okay? Then we'll decide our next step. I'll wait for you, don't take too long"  Yuri cupped Donghae's cheek, Donghae just smiled in return. Then he walked farther from Yuri while waving his hands, he didn't want to say goodbye, who know what will wait upon him, although he had already prepared if something bad does happen, his heart wasn't ready yet.

 

Donghae took a cab to the bank, the bank who held the secret that Mr. Kwon hid safely. Along the way, Donghae just stared at the window seat blankly, he ignored his view and only thinking about Yuri at home. He kept tapping his feet unpatiently, he couldn't wait to take suitcase as soon as possible and get home quickly to watch over Yuri, who was being hunted by the organization. He wondered how Siwon and the others are doing, how they operate without him around, sure, he wasn't the most important, but to think his role is more important than himself, what he dreaded is that they kept looking for him, and they would even hurt Yuri in order to find him. What would he do, if Yuri was taken hostage in the place of his death? He wondered.

 

"Sir, we're here." the Driver said, but Donghae's ears were closed, his focus was only in his own imagination.

 

Without realizing that he has arrived ,because he was too focused to the words that would happen to his lover, the driver pinched his thigh and pointed outside, Jeju Bank, his destination. Donghae looked at the argo, it was quite expensive and he didn't realize it was raising that far. He removed a paper money from his wallet and paid the driver. He opened the car's door and stood straight in front of the bank. 

 

He sighed deeply, to think he has come this far, and he must be ready no mater what would wait for him inside. "This is it, here I go."

 

Donghae looked around his surroundings, there weren't many people inside the bank, most of them were busy doing transactions, withdrawal or depositing their precious properties. He headed to the information desk, there was a lady with glasses, who was busy writing on some document. Donghae took a moment to wait her stop writing.

 

"Excuse me..ma'am. I would like to go to the SDB (Safe Deposit Box) please." Donghae requested, but she just ignore her, didn't notice he was there. It took a while for the correspondent noticed him standing in front of her, she smiled, Donghae realized he has to repeat again what he just said. " I would like to go to the SDB (Safe Deposit Box) please."

 

"In the name of?" she asked while writing, her face was still facing Donghae, but her hands won't stop writing on that paper she was working on. 

 

"Kwon Ji Yong." 

 

"Wait a moment please" the lady tidied up her itinaries. "...Okay, come with me please." she stood up and walked out from the information desk, showing Donghae the way to the safe deposit box. Then Donghae entered a white, small-spaced room, which has a gray carpet on it. He looked at the silver lockers, around 30 cm long, with handles on it. Donghae gulped to see locker number two, yes, that's where the third suitcase that Mr. Kwon should hid be dwelling. The lady stormed out from the safe deposit box section, that leaves Donghae alone.

 

Donghae pulled out the wallet and released a small key, he put in his key and turned it to the left, manage to open the locker number two. He put his hand on the handle, but he sighed deeply before opening it. "Okay, here goes nothing." with a hard pull of the locker, there, he found a black suitcase, the suitcase that has been mentioned and talked many times. 

 

Although, it was kept safely in side a safety valve, there was still a four-digits padlock, if Donghae didn't read the document thoroughly, he would stop his tracks here. 

 

"2...2...3...5..." Donghae whispered the numbers he should put and then, he could hear a sound of clickled padlock. He put the padlock inside his pockets, finally, he opened the suitcase.

 

"Now..what do we have here?" Donghae sighted machine parts that were fragmented, he knew this parts could be one whole. There was one machine part with a clear red button that caught his eyes' attention. "What is this.." he took out of those machines on by one, there were five parts, each of them has an alphabet letter patterned on it, one it N, one with U, One with C, and lastly, on with L, only the one with red clear mound has no letter on it. 

 

Donghae returned the parts whence it came He couldn't understand but at least he got what he wanted. He was sure Yuri could come up with the answer. He closed the suitcase, put the padlock back on it and randomly set the numbers to lock it down. He closed the safety deposit box and stormed out from the bank immediately. He ran as fast as he can to get out from the bank, his mind was thinking of Yuri worrily now.

 

But suddenly, just when he was about to catch a taxi, he felt his back was being touched by a tin element, his eyes' pupils as his brows raised, he couldn't see what he is, but he could feel what that thing that touched his back, a gun.

 

"Who..are you?" Donghae asked fearly, he didn't afraid to die, but to die at this moment, was the thing he endured most. The gun pointer didn't answer his question.

 

He gulped his saliva, who caught him in the most unwanted timing, he didn't dare to turn back to see who it was, but the voice that spoke to him told him the identity of this person, it was the blonde girl who was looking all over for him for days.

 

"Long time no see, Oppa."

 

Translations : 

 

Jakkamanyo : Wait a moment.