Exile And Unwanted Saviour

Doppelgänger

This event took place after the Kwon Company ceremony. In the dark and cold night, Siwon finally got back to the headquarter to call it day. He stayed at Sooyoung's patient room to took care of her all night. Meanwhile, he hasn't forgotten his main mission to report how Donghae is doing of Yuri's kidnapping operation. On his walk to the Headquarter that's not faraway from National Seoul Hospital, he thought of some possible answers which will satisfy his leader, in other words, he has to lie upon his failures all this time. Donghae wasn't successfully killed and Yoona was still walking alive in his brother's keep safely, there's no worse failure that Siwon has ever encountered than this.

 

He arrived at his destination unexpectedly, without having any lies in mind. He wanted to turn back and repeat his courses here with answers. But no sooner he had wanted to escape, then one of the guards who were standing in front of the headquater noticed and called him.

 

"Siwon, Sir. We've been waiting for you, you've been summoned by the Great Leader. Please go to his room immediately." Siwon was surprised by the quick notification, he wished to pass and ignore him like strangers, he realized it was no use since he called Siwon's name already, he must've seen his face. Siwon could no longer avoid his master's calling.

 

"Tell him I'm on my way." Siwon tried to act calm and entered the building, his heart thumped rapidly, he gritted his teeth on his way. He took heavy, slow steps to his master's room, stalling time as much as he can while thinking of answers. Like before, he has reached his master's room without him noticing at all, his mind was too preoccupied to escape for the worst, he even forgot how come he was there.

 

"Great, now what the hell am I going to tell to seonsaengnim?" Siwon questioned himself. He bit his fingernail in confusion, he took out his 'mission note' from his pocket. He checked the only mission that he hadn't cross was bringing back Donghae after three days that his master provided and killing Kwon Yuri in secret (He added this himself when he found out that Donghae betrayed the organization) his brain started to process of lies that could save his life, he succedded lyingto Kwon Yuri, why should he fail this time?

 

"You're expecting me, Lee Seonsaengnim?" Siwon asked, pretending as if there's nothing happened with him. Siwon walked closer and sat on the chair in front of his master's table without hesitation, his feet were trembling and he needed to sit to calm himself, he didn't  realize that his master  was frowning at him.

 

"Siwon, did I ask you to sit down? Are you even sure that chair is for you?" his master asked with an unhappy tone and frowned face. Siwon was startled and he stood immediately, his feet trembled faster than before. His head couldn't think anymore clearer, all the lies he wanted to improve has gone, eliminated with his fears. Choi Siwon met the worst condition for him during his life in the world of villainy.

 

"Mianhe Seonsaengnim, I didn't mean to..." Siwon said with an almost running out voice while bowing, his throat was dry due to excessive anxiety. He bowed and put the chair back to its repective place. Lee Soo Man shook his head in disappointment, he had never seen his elite officer to be this embarassing in front of his eyes. Then, he revealed his true meanign of inviting Siwon to his room.

 

"Save your apologies, boy. I know what you've been doing these past days." Siwon gulped his saliva upon his master's word. "About your night attack to Kwon Mansion, about you trying to assault Kwon Seo's daughter, failed bringing the important suitcase and last but not least, your attempt to kill your own teammate Donghae, do you think I don't know that?" Soo Man stated all Siwon's wrongdoings, Siwon faced his master with a shocked face.

 

"How...d-d-do...you kn-know?" Siwon said haltingly, he prepared multiple layers of informants so that his master couldn't find out his activities these day, Soo Man named those one by one was the last thing that Siwon had in mind. At least if he didn't the very details, he could escape by reporting with 'mission failed'.

 

"How do I know? That's one odd question for you who have worked with me for years. I thought you knew every little things that I'm capable of, I was wrong after all, maybe that's why you have tremendous guts to defy my commands even you know you're hanging your life on me. Tsk, Choi Siwon, you disappoint me more and more." Seonsaengnim smirked proudly at Siwon's face that showed signs of losing himself, he was caught by his master and that's it for him, he thought.

 

"Seonsaengnim! It's not true! You have to hear me out first before you listen to others!" Siwon said panicly while kneeling in front of his table, his master sighed again, his eyes didn't look at his Siwon again, he shook his head again, never he encountered such an stubborn man like Siwon, his lies were not valid to Seonsaengim's ears anymore.

 

"Do you really think that I would say 'I believe you' because you just said that? You think I got those from just random information that you try to fool me further? Heh, you wish. Here, the proof you wish to see, hope this will satisfy you." His master flung something from his desk drawer, that thing embedded at one wooden tile and damaged them eventually. Yes, the thing was Siwon's blade that he left at Kwon Mansion, the blood on the weapon hadn't been cleaned at all, Siwon's and Ji Yong's blood that's getting darker was still there clearly.

 

"T-th-this..it can't be.." Siwon stared at the bloody item in disbelief, how did it get to his master's hand? It supposed to end either at Kwon Mansion or Police Forces' hand, not his master's. Siwon soon recalled his memory when Seohyun went to Kwon Mansion, she only brought the blood which dripped at the house's garden, he thought she kept the kinfe at her headquarter, but it was all a big mistake.

 

"Surprised to see that I assume, Well, ironically your fellow leader Kyuhyun was the one who picked that weapon up you left at Kwon Yu Jin's house without you noticing. What a shame, your so-called-friend manage to bring an end to your fate at this organization. What a view, Choi Siwon kneeling at someone, where's your pride as a commander, boy?" Soo Man  satirized Siwon more and more, rage has been building in Siwon's heart, he can to call out his demonic other's by now to kill Lee Soo Man, but he pressed the incoming of his other's that he disliked, he knew that alter ego' won't do any good compared to Lee Soo Man.

 

"...He is not my friend..Seonsaengnim. Ugh!" Siwon whispered with a tiny voice, he was run out of words and he couldn't think  of anything other than pushing his other's to come out, he surpressed his head in pain. His other's kept disturbing him inside, Lee Soo Man's rage was not his main object to endure, he struggled in his inner side, fighting back that evil that resides deep inside him and kept echoing in his heart :

 

"Kill....Kill..Kill...Kill him Siwon."

 

"No! I won't let you take control this time you demon! He is the reason I live!"

 

"He's the reason you live? Look at the reason why you're fighting me now...that man you're living for is disgracing you, trying to kill you inside. I can offer you help...I'm the only one who can save you"

 

"I won't fall for you after several times! With you, it's always blood and death!"

 

"That's the way I work, the way YOU work. In fact, it's the method that kept you survive until now, right? Who's not being thankful this time? Listen to me.."

 

"I won't! I won't! I won't!

 

"Khu khu khu..you won't? Listen to me, fool. Without me, you'll not be able to escape this place..ALIVE!"

 

Siwon dropped to the floor and covered his face which has fallen apart by his others, he kept groaning in agony, supressing his head even more. He must stop his other's from taking over his body, it has been a while since they're having inner contact like this. which means, he's close enough to come out any moment, if Siwon is careless and let his blood boil again by Lee Soo Man's taunts, he will witness another cruelty that his other's possess. Just when he's reaching his of anger, another bait showed up from Lee Soo Man's door entrance.

 

"Why, if it isn't my guest that I've been waiting for, sit here." Soo Man patted the chair Siwon was sitting at, Siwon was still wincing, he peek through his fingers that covering his eyes, his vision was blurring, he's about to change soon, his concious couldn't resist the devil's cry.

 

"If it isn't Choi Siwon, the false hero." sentences that came from the visitor's mouth, made him  lost himself. The only thought he had in mind was the person's name who said those word, and old nemesis since he was a child. 

 

"Seung...Lee?" then Siwon collapsed to the ground unconsciously. 

 

"Leave him be, it's his disease that you too, also aware of it. Now, Seungri, is the perfect moment to get rid of him while you can, got the hint, son?" Lee Soo Man tested Seungri's knowledge, the new member of the organization. 

 

"Got it Mr. Soo Man, I'll destroy every single part of his body and I won't even leave a single hair in this world, consider it's done." Seungri answered him arrogantly.

 

"Listen well, I don't want interferences in my plan anymore. Get this work done and I shall reward you in return, the position of Ruby Leader Division, you'll be replacing him, note that. Lee Seungri, you're part of this organization, lucky I released you from the dreadful prison, knowing that your talents weren't supposed to be wasted in that place. I'm" he reminded, he meant that Seungri has to repay his debt to his new teacher. 

 

"I'm counting on you, new Ruby Division Leader, Lee Seungri" Soo Man said, his hands were on Seungri's shoulder, giving him the encouragement to persuade him finishing the job correctly. Seungri was abysmally happy to hear that praise from his new master.

 

"Ye algaesumnida, I won't let you down." Seungri grinned with confidence, this job will be easy if all he has to do is to take the life of the unconcious Siwon. He assumed that Siwon without his alter ego was nothing compared to him, plus he's in a defenseless state. Siwon's 'other's' is a dangerous entity to any ohter individual and everyone in this room noticed that, Lee Soo Man, Seungri and Siwon himself.


 

Siwon opened his eyes but his vision was still unclear, he only felt that he's being dragged by someone, his faint vision hardened him to know who it was, he felt that his armpits and legs were being lifted by two people. He closed his eyes that could no longer resist them from closing, his eyelids were still heavy from the energy he had to use to fight back his own, in the state of blinding his eyes, that demon started to strike up a conversation again in his heart.

 

"Kill him Siwon...I know you want to do it more than anything else.." the voice teased.

 

"Like I would, I'd rather to lose my life than depending on you."  Siwon fought back.

 

"Is that so..does that mean you don't care anymore of your sister's fate? You know losing you as the last family member would hurt her mental badly, she could turn blind forever..or...maybe commit a suicide..khu khu khu I can't imagine that happen..Siwon...is that what you wish for?"

 

"No! Soo..young, no..I can't lose her..she's the reason I truly feeling alive"

 

"That's right..give in to your anger, show this piece of trash what are you made of..what are WE made of!"

 

The conversation ended once more, Siwon has opened his eyes and he saw foam around him, he couldn't breathe, someone was forcing his head to dive deep in water, he struggled to fight the person's hand that's choking his neck. Then, the person pulled Siwon out of water, Siwon took a deep breath that he couldn't take in the water, he realized his head was pushed in a glass box of water. He faced his choker's face and there he was, his old rival standing with his arrogant look.

 

"Se..Seungri..I thought you were supposed to be.." Siwon hadn't finish his sentence and Seungri pushed his face to the water again, Siwon tried to raise his head and go against Seungri's hand, but Seungri's squeeze was too strong, Seungri was mad to Siwon because he was about to remind him of his ugly past. Siwon's was out of air, his ears were ringing, caused by the water's pressure that he couldn't take anymore. Seungri pulled Siwon's head to the area where he can breath again, torturing him slowly.

 

"I was suppose to be where, scum? Look who you are talking to, I'm Lee Seungri, the new Ruby Division Leader. Shut that impudent mouth of yours or I'll make sure when I pull you back from this water box you can no longer breathe again." Siwon was shocked upon his statement of being the new leader, moreover it's his position he's filling. Siwon wanted to pull some punches to his obnoxious face, te next moment he realized that his hands were shackled with an iron chain. What's left fro Siwon was his mouth which will only cause him trouble.

 

"You..new Ruby Division Leader? Peh, Seonsaengnim sure have a lousy state to choose someone, what's worse, you're a wanted criminal, there's no worst candidate other than you for that position." Seungri's blood was boiled once again over Siwon's mock, he drowned him again in the cold water ruthlessly. Siwon's fight was getting harder but Seungri let him no chance to escape. Siwon told himself this is it for him and his big mouth, out of nowhere, his other spoke again. 

 

"I'll lend you my power..don't let this trash takeover your rightful position Siwon..it's your pride. Come on..you just have to ask.." 

 

Before Siwon could give an answer to his own, Seungri drew his head from the water for umpteeth time, his provocation was only to intimidate Siwon, he wanted to crush Siwon's organs bit by bit in a painful way like he promised to his master, and finally let him die in deep pain, with destroying his lungs due to out of breath. This is the way Seungri wanted Siwon to end back when he was a child, when his group was bullying Donghae and was failed by Siwon.

 

"Don't try to mess with me...or my master. You haven't quite learn since the last time we met..I'll never forget you a single day in that dark prison. After all, you're the reason I went there." Seungri threatened, Siwon that was about to meet his death didn't learn the lesson like Seungri said, he started to babble at him more.

 

"I was just sending you to your rightful habitat, it's the most suitable place for uneducated beings like you. I thought you were having the time of your life sharing your food with your criminal friends, I guess I was wrong...that place was too good for you too after all, huh? As someone as low as you...the rightful place is the trashcan.." Siwon taunted.

 

Seungri sinked Siwon head forcefully with major wrath into glass box. This time, he devoted his anger in his push, he cursed Siwon for talking to him rudely. There's no other thing that would satisfy him that seeing Siwon die by his hands. If Siwon wasn't trained well by the organization for such torture, his life would fly away now. sound by sound continued to reverbrate in his head whenever his brain was in the water, his other's was waiting for his duty call.

 

"How could you let this happen, SIwon? This is the last warning, it's either call me or DIE! KILL HIM!!"
 
 
Seungri saw the bubbles formed around Siwon's head, he took it as the sign of giving up, so he pulled Siwon out of water for the last time. When he did, Siwon screamed outloud, a scream that cna be heard in the whole headquarter.
 
 
"ARGH!!!!!"
 
 
The new leader thought it was a scream of relieve that he finally pass this again for the last time, he smirked at the weak Siwon, watching his life depended on what he's doing, there's no greater pleasure for Lee Seungri. To made this all clear, he wanted to hear Siwon really admit his defeat by confess that Seungri is the rightful leader, he planned to make a fake promise with Siwon. On the other hand, Seungri didn't notice the very being he hated and feared from Siwon's inner soul had come out from its slumber.
 
 
"Siwon...I swear I will spare your life on one condition..give up and say "Lee Seungri is the rightful leader of Ruby Division Leader"..that's not so hard for you, right? Come on..it's the only way to save your life! SAY IT!!" Seungri said loudly ats Siwon's left ear, Siwon's expression was crumpled because it was thrown many times in the cold water, he didn't say a word than he whispered to Seungri his answer.
 
"...Die"
 
"What?" Seungri asked, he couldn't hear clearly but obviously that small sentence couldn't be the one he expected fro Siwon's mouth.
 
"...Die...scumbag..do you think I'll just let you beat me up like this while I'm doing nothing? Think again, brainless jerk.." Seungri was surprised upon the answer Siwon has given, he tried to push Siwon again, but this time, it didn't work, Siwon's head was strong enough to hold him from doing so. The two struggled but this time, it's Siwon's win. His head managed to flung Seungri's hand backward.
 
 
"Long time no see...jerk..heh..what a pleasant surprise to see that ugly face once more. Tell me again...that you're joking about you filling up my position..someone like you? NEVER, you hear that? The only place you're worth living is dirt." Siwon's other started to take over Siwon's body completely, Seungri was surprised to see the drastic change Siwon was showing, it's the last scene he was expecting.
 
 
"You..is that you?..No..it can't be...impossible!" Seungri stared at Siwon in disbelief, he was no longer the one that's capable to hold his anger, even with his hands being handcuffed, he was still a dangerous man.
 
"Impossible you say? YOU made this happen, Lee Seungri! I thought you were expecting me..so sad of you. Now that you can no longer can treat me all the way you want, what will you do? Escape? Or begging for mercy to me? Won't do any good I'm afraid" Siwon mocked.  Without a second thought, Seungri tried to land few punches to Siwon's body, but his ruthless attacks' was easily avoided by Siwon's other's. Although Seungri have a gun inside his jacket, he didn't use it he was following his anger.
 
"Dear, is that the best you could pull? You disappoint me! Come on! Laugh, Lee Seungri!! Make sure to enjoy that while it lasts.." Seungri attempted to tackle Siwon for the last time, Siwon smirked, while dodging his tackle, Siwon punched Seungri's nose and tossed him to the ground, Seungri lost his conciousness with one powerful punch that Siwon gave. 
 
Siwon's other came closer to Seungri, he searched around for weapon Seungri's clothers, then, he found a gun that Seungri supposed to use in the first place. He took it from his jacket and looked at Seungri who couldn't fight again and lying the ground with nosebleed. Siwon pulled his jacket's collar upright with one hand easily and witnessed him wincing in pain.
 
"This looks familiar hm...I wonder where I have seen this before..ah yes..this is exactly look like our first meeting, isn't it? You're the one who haven't learn your lesson, scumbag. Taste my other's suffering, bastard." Siwon tossed Seungri to the glass box that was used to punish Siwon, that water made him concious again. After realizing that Siwon's not there anymore, he tried desperately to walk and he pushed the emergency alarm, whole headquarter became noisy by the sound of warning.
 
Siwon left the punishment room with a sarcastic laugh, now he's going to escape with the help of the most unwanted saviour, his other's.