Choi Siwon And Choi Sooyoung

Doppelgänger

"Oppa?" Sooyoung asked the same question she used to ask every time she heard that faint knock on her door, since she couldn't see anymore who her visitor was. The visitor jerked and stopped walking towards Sooyoung's direction. This time, it was not Siwon who came and visit here, it was Yoona, who was in hunger of information regarding Siwon, she told herself this must be done today, despite the tiredness she's experiencing. 

 

Upon Sooyoung's short and simple question regarding Yoona's identity, Yoona's guts to interview Sooyoung shrinked, consumed by the sense of guilt that Sooyoung might not take her as a company, just like Siwon always does to her, she glimpsed at the entrance, thinking of turning back from her intention and come back another day. She took two steps back, but her high-heels stomping sound attracted Sooyoung's sensitive ears.

 

"Who are you?" Yoona's body jolted of Sooyoung's next question, she knew she couldn't run anymore, she has successfully been caught by Siwon's little sister ears. From the seconds Yoona didn't answer Sooyoung's first question was the moment Sooyoung knew it was not her older brother who paid a visit.

 

"You're not Siwon Oppa, and from the sound of it, you're wearing high-heels, aren't you? And Nurse Song isn't allowed to use high-heels as long as she is on duty. Who are you?" Sooyoung hypothized quickly over what she has heard, Yoona gulped, but part of her telling the truth is the only option, she could run for her life if she wanted to, but making Sooyoung feeling unsafe upon a nameless and strange visitor is something she couldn't do. It would be dangerous if she couldn't sleep because of fear.

 

Yoona slowly approached Sooyoung, and stopped right to the right side of her bed. She exhaled before she answered, getting ready of what she would like to say. "Yes, Sooyoung, I am not Siwon Oppa nor Nurse Song." Yoona admitted, the older blind girl slowly turned her head to where she heard Yoona's voice.

 

"Then, who are you? And how do you know my name?" Sooyoung asked Yoona's identitiy for the third time, and the third's time the charm, finally Yoona gets her guts back to answer.

 

"My name is Kwon Im...Yuri, I'm...your Oppa's friend since childhood." Yoona introduced with her fictional name hesitantly, she swore Sooyoung's blind eyes has seen through her lies, that clear eyes that suppose to be unable to see anything, seen through everything about Yoona. 

 

"You're lying." Sooyoung judged quickly upon Yoona's answer, making Yoona even became more terrified of the blind girl's ability to inspect her.

 

"Ho--how..do..you know?"  Yoona stuttered in her words, she felt like she was interrogated by some random police, which could tell lies and truth completely.

 

"You answered very slowly and unsurely, judging from your voice, you were thinking before you could answer, don't you find it odd to think about your name and who you are to anybody even though that answer should be popped in your head?" Sooyoung evaluated of Yoona's lies one by one. "Whatsmore, you even forget to answer my second question regarding how do you know about me, it's easy to tell that you're absolutely lying, no?" Sooyoung added.

 

Yoona gulped her saliva, somehow lying to this girl wasn't really the best option she could take, this girl was even more perceptive than her older brother, she could judge everything just by voice. Yoona knew about those who wasn't fortunate for receiving disabilities is gifted with a higher senses in certain places. Yoona learned that, but experiencing that herself was a different story.

 

Yoona fell in a deep silence, thinking that she might have to blew her cover for this just one time, to a random girl she just met, to a person who she couldn't mess with. 

 

"Okay, I'm really sorry for lying to you, Sooyoung. Now I will introduce myself truthfully, my name is Kwon Im Yoona, but about me being Oppa's friend, wasn't truly a lie, he might not recognize me as one..but I really consider himself as my friend." Yoona straightened up the misunderstanding with a worried feeling, what Sooyoung might tell her Oppa, she couldn't imagine.

 

"And my second question?" Sooyoung asked again.

 

"For that, I'm really sorry too, the reason I know so much about you was because I eavesdropped your last conversation with your Oppa when I came looking for him. Your name, your identity, everything." Yoona sighed in relief, as if she has heavy loads of her back, maybe because she's too used to it, she lied as if it was reality easily, but not to Sooyoung.

 

"I see, that's why. I don't know why, but I feel you're not a bad person for telling all your lies. Now tell me, what bussiness you have that made you come here, Yoona?" Sooyoung inquired, but with a sweet smile she never showed to Yoona before, she really trusted her, just like she said. That sweet smile released all the worries and fears inside Yoona's heart. Even though Sooyoung couldn't see it, she returned her smile.

 

"The reason I'm here is to know more about your Oppa since at the moment, I'm taking care of him in this hospital...and to know what you were talking about back when you two were fighting." Yoona requested hesitantly, truthfully speaking,  she was afraid to ask her second question, it might pulling Sooyoung back to an unpleasant past.

 

"Wow, you're taking care of him? That's new. Since I was a child, he never even bother ask someone to took care of him, well, he would only let me if I insist since he couldn't say no to my requests." Sooyoung leaked out Siwon's independence, Yoona giggled, somehow Sooyoung wasn't as different as she thought, when it comes to their siblings, they really have the same fate and situations.

 

"Well, I did insist him, by using a little force from my mouth." Yoona admitted. The two girls giggled at the same, found them funny how they deal with Siwon similarly. 

 

But Sooyoung stopped her giggle before Yoona, returned to her smile, and end it with a weak smile, expressing her sadness. Yoona found Sooyoung was feeling sad all over the sudden as she urged to ask. "What's wrong?"

 

"You're lucky." Sooyoung answered shortly.

 

"Whaeyo*?" Yoona felt puzzled over Sooyoung's short answer. Wondering what she meant earlier.

 

"You're lucky that Siwon Oppa still listens to you, even though you insist him. For me, maybe he already closed his ears everytime I tell him to do this and that regarding himself. Maybe, the time of my mouth's force is up." Sooyoung formed a weak smile, and all of that sudden, Yoona pitied Sooyoung, judging from her face, it seems she has been through thick and thin a lot with Siwon, and part of her could tell that Sooyoung's not happy.

 

Yoona thought a minute of words that may heal Sooyoung's bleeding heart upon Siwon's attittude, she had felt the same feeling as Sooyoung, maybe she could console with her, she thought. "He's just too busy concerning about you, that's why he hid everything from you, in order to make you feel safe about him." Yoona assured.

 

"Are you sure? I thought he's getting bored of me and my lectures, that's why he refuse to listen to me." Sooyoung explained her worries, of things she couldn't witness herself.

 

"Annyeo, from the way I see it, he's just concerned about you, too concerned, to be exact. He wanted to make sure you're safe first before him, like I said, he disliked it if you don't like a thing or two about him, that's why he endured with all your lectures and pretended to not listening to it, because if he argue with you, he's afraid he might left a scar in your heart. I know, deep in his heart, he kept all your words and did as you asked, you really should see how depressed he was when you told him that he broke his promise, it's really a face of pain and regret." Yoona explained of what Sooyoung couldn't see, there not a thing or two she had missed, she knew that feeling, the experience of living in the same house as Ji Yong taught her a lot of things.

 

"Is that true? Is he really that sad?" 

 

"Of course, I saw it with my two eyes, well, unfortunately, I even received the aftermath of your siblings fight. Haha!" Yoona joked to lighten up the mood. Sooyoung finally manage to laugh a little. "But I'm not mad at all, after all it was my fault to paid a visit in that bad timing, but I didn't regret it at all."

 

"I'm really sorry if you received an unpleasant attitude from my Oppa, please forgive him on my behalf. I know you took care of him sincerely. It was my fault he became like that." Sooyoung apologized with a deep guilt feeling, but Yoona just smiled at her.

 

"No, I don't mind at all. It's neither your fault nor his, it was my idea to took care of him and in fact, if he disliked it, he could always expel me anytime he want, but I was too selfish, I'm just afraid of what he's up to if I leave him just like that. Don't worry, it's just like babysitting an older kid." Yoona said kindly, making Sooyoung manage to grin widely again.

 

"And...if you be so kind, do you mind if you passing my apology to him? I didn't know he had such a hard time dealing with me, I know I was suppose to be thankful towards his good deeds to me, but I was really angry at that time, he broke his promise, and it's the only thing I ask for him...that's why." Yoona could understand what Sooyoung is feeling, there's nothing sweet if it comes with the term of breaking a promise, at that time, Yoona didn't really agree with Sooyoung's terrible judgement upon Siwon's wrongdoings, but if she look closely, Sooyoung felt guilty as he was.

 

"You should say that youself, you won't know how happy he will if he hears it from you personal mouth, at least he will able to smile if he hears that apology from you, instead of me, who always bothers him all the time." Yoona said.

 

"You're really experienced with him, are you saying you're really his childhood friend? You seem to have more knowledge about him more than I do." Sooyoung praised, a little bit jealous in her admittance.

 

"Haha, not exactly, I barely know him until we met again lately. It's just...I know how he feels, for your information, I'm a lttle sister of someone too, someone who's as overprotective as that knucklehead Siwon. Older brothers always do that to their little sisters, that's why I understand him so much." Yoona explained while imagining Ji Yong's face.

 

Sooyoung nodded, agree of Yoona's statement about older brothers, but something still remained unanswered to Sooyoung. "Yoona, you said Siwon Oppa got hospitalized here. How did he get here? Is he terribly hurt?" 

 

"That's what I want to ask you, Sooyoung. You see, I found him lying on the street, filled with blood. I brought him to emergency, and even donate some of my blood to him. But when I asked him what really happened at that time, he didn't answer with a detailed explanation, only a brief answer that he got shot."

 

"He got shot?! Oh dear...he must've.." Sooyoung stopped talking further, Yoona found that Sooyoung didn't want to discuss about this with someone she just knew, even if she got friendly in a short period of time. But, Yoona has to know, otherwise her main reason to visit Sooyoung wouldn't be fulfilled.

 

"Can you tell me what you know, Sooyoung? Is this related with the 'evil friends' and 'the tragedy of your parents' you mentioned before with him? Will you be so kind telling me the story of his past that made him like this? I would be so grateful if you're willing to tell me, but I won't force you to talk if it's not something to kept in private with your Oppa." Yoona requested with half-measures, she really wish to know, but she knew if Sooyoung wouldn't talk about it, there's nothing she could do.

 

Sooyoung didn't respond for a minute, Yoona thought the answer is no, but Sooyoung's words were different from what she think of. "Okay then, I will tell you the story of my family, the bloody tragedy of Choi family, as a token of my thanks for consoling me and taking care of my brother. But promise me this : Do not tell anyone about this, and promise me, not to tell Siwon that you knew this side of him after I tell you." 

 

"My lips are sealed." Yoona assured the blind girl.

 

"Okay then here I go. Listen carefully.." Sooyoung started to storytell her family's background to Yoona. The younger girl started to put on her ears, listening of her friend's past, the dark past of Choi Siwon.


 

 Author's Note : 

The story onwards are from Sooyoung's point of view, back when she was a child.

 

---FLASHBACK--- 

 

We, the Choi Family, was made up by four people, my father, mother, Siwon Oppa, and me. We were living a pleasant, simple life when we used to live together, the four of us, back then, I was still able to see things, my eyes were still open to see the world as it was, although since I was born, I was diagnosed that my eyes were troubled, it was a matter of time that turned me blind. When I heard of the doctor's explanation upon my eyes, I was sad, but at least I still have the whole family to support me, but the moment I lost my sight, was the saddest moment of my life, not because that I turned blind, but because of the last thing I've seen at the last moments.

 

It all started in one night, when we were having our daily life. Suddenly, a group of men with suits, broke in to our house and started to shout my father's name, the three of us, excluding our father was put up in surprise, mother told us to hide in a room, because the group seemed to be an unpleasant company for us, and her motherly instinct really saved us, for a brief moment.

 

"WHERE IS CHOI KI HO?!! I WANT TO SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY!" The man who led the group shouted loudly, making Siwon Oppa and me wondered what bussiness he has that he had to shout like that, we peeked through a small slit from the door.

 

"What is it, Seung Won? This is my house and you have no right to shout and broke in to my place like that. What's with this group of men?" Our father reminded calmly to the angry man, but the man he called Seung Won was staring at him angrily, it was no doubt my father's calmness wasn't the reaction he was looking for.

 

"Still trying to act innocent, huh? You think I didn't know of what you're doing to the organization?" The man questioned angrily, our father was a little bit taken aback, but still didn't lose his cool.

 

"Yeobo*, what is he talking about? What organization?" My mother asked from his back, she was getting worried with the unpleasant tone of talking the man called Seung Won did, and she knew there was something wrong with father, that she didn't aware of.

 

"Is this your wife? So you didn't tell your identity away, you really held on to the oath you made when you entered the organization, but it doesn't matter now." he exclaimed, but father was still staring at him with his cold expression.

 

"Yeobo! Tell me what this man is talking about!" mother raised her tone, she was getting annoyed about father's secrecy to hid things from her, and things Seung Won remarked, which she didn't have any idea what about.

 

"Shut it! Just take care of the kids, will you?!" my father replied angrily, but mother just shook her head, she refused to step out from that dreadful situation until she received a full explanation regarding what Seung Won has said.

 

"Lady, if I were you, I would do as he says. But if you wish to listen to his dark secrets, then feel free." Seung Won taunted mother on purpose, making her to stare to him as cold as father was. "Now, back to the topic. Choi Ki Ho, would like to confess your wrongdoings or shall I do the honor?"

 

Both father and mother fell silent, one knew about the answer, but refuse to talk back, while mother herself has no idea how to answer his question, about her husband's wrongdoings Seung Won mentioned. Seung Won smirked, he seemed to know father wouldn't be able to answer that question. "I take the silence as a no, well, here what you'd like to see."

 

One of Seung Won's man handed a folded paper from his back, Seung Won opened the folded paper showed the contents on that paper to my father, Siwon and me weren't be able to tell what that paper contents, but we could tell from Seung Won's explanation. "This...this is the list of the money you cheated on the organization. I didn't know what kind of method you use to cheat on us and how you spend it, what we want is the money back to us, now." he commanded.

 

"All the money is in my bank, there isn't much that I keep here. Let's finish this business at the bank, shall we?" my father suggested, while putting his hand on Seung Won's shoulder. But the rude man just threw off his hand off his shoulder, didn't accept his friendly behavior.

 

"You think I will just say okay with your condition and go along with the scenario you planned? I'm sorry Ki Ho but you have to be smarter than that if you want to trick me. There is something that has to be done, tonight." Seung Won exclaimed arrogantly. "Men, hold him up for me."

 

Suddenly two men behind  Seung Won punched my father's body, making him winch in pain, and grabbed my father's hands. Mother was shocked and tried to stop the two men from hurting my father, but she was too weak to resist them, all she could do best is begging for mercy. "Please don't hurt him! Please! I beg you!" my mother pleaded for mercy with water on her eyes.

 

"Screw off, woman!" the man threw my mother away easily like a cotton, resulted her to hit the wall hardly.

 

"What are you planning to do?! Don't you dare to hurt my wife!" my father shouted back, trying to struggle from the two men's grip, but their hold was too strong to him. Seung Won smirked maliciliously, finally the side of my father he wanted to see came out, although he did had to use a little punishment of force.

 

"Oh, finally the tiger has awaken from its slumber, you should've said it earlier, you know these man wouldn't listen until I said so, well, I wouldn't bother though, hahaha!" Seung Won laughed maniacly, he knew he successfuly taunted my father to pull out his rage. 

 

"Now, now, no need to be angry to me, you should've know the consequences for turning your back on the organization, I thought you have ran away somewhere far to endure from being chased by the organization, it seemed what you pushed you here just pure guts, huh? Did you even think about this event would happen?" he inquired with purpose of mocking him.

 

"I'm  a man with honor! I don't run away from problems like you do! And the reason I turn back on the organization was because I'm sick with what organization is doing!" Father shouted loudly with anger, continuing his struggle to fight back Seung Won's men.

 

"Speak for yourself, you said everything like you're in the side of justice while what you did was one form of a crime. Well, this is the end for you and your little games." Seung Won let out something from his suit, it was a gun, and he pointed it to my father. 

 

"What--what are you doing?!" Father's struggled harder to let go of himself, but his effort came to no avail. 

 

My mother tried to prevent him for getting further from this "Yeobo! Please don't--" 

 

"This is the end for you, Choi Ki Ho. Goodnight." 

 

As he finished his sentence, Siwon covered me up within his embrace and wouldn't let me see that dreadful assasination. I wouldn't forget of what I heard, two gunshots, I forced myself to break from Siwon's embrace and looked at my father's condition.

 

"Don't!" Siwon warned me but it was too late, I saw Seung Won guards released their frip from my father's corps and my father ended up lying on the floor, I realized both of the bullets hit my father's heart precisely. Blood started to stream from his left part of body and flowed on the floor. I was about to scream upon the horror I saw, but Siwon quickly took the control of my head and buried my head on his chest, not letting me take another glimpse of my father. 

 

"Now then." I heard the voice of Seung Won started to spoke, Siwon let go of me as Seung Won's men dragged my father outside, leaving trace of blood on their way. I thought he has done what he's assigned to do in my house, to kill my father.

 

But I know I was wrong, when he approached mother closer.

 

 My mother was trying to stand up, but Seung Won's man hit was too much for her to handle. She leaned on the wall defenselessly. "What do you want now?! You have taken my husband's life, you have killed your organization's traitor! What more do you want, huh?!" my mother screamed at Seung Won's face, while tears kept streaming from her eyes to he cheeks. 

 

"I wouldn't say no to that, but like the organization code is saying : Eliminate all traitors, and those who have seen the activities of assasination. I couldn't help it, lady, I already told you to go away but you wouldn't listen to your husband's advice. So, blame your eyes for seeing all those things, you're going to be together with your husband, in the afterlife." Seung Won cocked his gun, and he pointed on my mother's head. My mother seemed to be surrendering to the situation, all she did was closing her eyes.

 

"But, if I recall.." Mother eyes' widened as he added up his sentence, his sentence were the ones she dreaded most. "That bastard Choi Ki Ho, mentioned something about...kids? Did he mean by his and your kids?" he taunted. 

 

Like a lion who just woke up from its sleep, my mother attacked Seung  Won with her bare hands. She choked Seung Won and pressed him to the ground. She was getting emotional, as the evil side of her came to take over. Her mind was only directed to us, her children and she wanted nothing more to protect us, even if it means to kill somebody by her own hands.

 

"Don't...you dare..touch my children.." Seung Won was about to lose conciousness, mother's choke was something unbelievable to him, he wouldn't believe that mother was still the same person his men has taken down just a while ago. Even if our mother is protecting us, Siwon and I didn't like  what we saw, it's a side of her that we disliked since we were kids, and our father was the only cure to surpress her heightened emotion.

 

But after few seconds, a single gunshot was audible to the two of us. We closed our ears and eyes, we didn't want to hear another gunshot that took our father's life. But when we opened her eyes, a hole was made on my mother's chest. She vomitted blood afterwards, and fell down on top of Seung Won. We realized the one who's responsible for her death was one of the Seung Won's men, who has finished disposing our father's corps, shot her from her back.

 

"U..umma.." I was about to cry out loud, but Siwon quickly closed my mouth.

 

Seung Won get rid of himself from my mother's corpse with disgust. He panted, trying to catch his breath back. "Crazy woman." He looked at my mother who was lying on the floor in disdain as he remarked angrily. 

 

"Are you okay, Seung Won, sire?" one of his men asked worrily.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Seung Won tidied herself as he clean up the blood of my mother's. He looked left and right, seemed to be looking for something. 

 

"What is it, sire?" 

 

"I'm looking for their kids, who knows what they kids would be, if they are as crazy as their parents, they would become a very great threat to the future of our organization. Men, find them, and eliminate them immediately." the group scattered as they found themselves rooms to be examined.

 

Siwon and I looked at each other, Siwon quickly assisted of what to do. "Quick, under the bed!" the both of us hid ourselves under the bed, hoping them not be able to find us. Both of us hid in fearful feeling, especially me. Siwon was as afraid as I was, but he knew he has to protect me.

 

Then, someone broke into our room, we couldn't see the person's face, the only thing we could recognize was his leather shoes. He took a few, careful steps surrounding the bed, the both of us held our breath in order to hide our presence from that man. Few minutes passed, and we heard a sound of door closing. We sighed in relief, as we thought they didn't found us.

 

"I think we lost the--" before I could finish my sentence, another person kicked off the door and I felt someone was pulling my leg.

 

"OPPAAAAA!!!!" I screamed loudly in constant fear, they didn't found Siwon but they found me. Siwon was also clueless about what he has to do, I cried hardly and struggle myself to let go from the guy's hard grip, when I look at his face, he was staring at me with a deadly look and his thick mustache and beard made him looked even scarier, he really is a figure of a bad guy.

 

"Shut up noisy girl!" he commanded ferociously, making my cry stop and changed with little sobs. The guy lifted me up and presented me before Seung Won. The man who killed my father smirked maliciously, he was really happy to see that another threat to his life would have gone in a few seconds. 

 

"Good job, you have found the kid. Now we're outta here, we have attracted too much attention in this neighrborhood. Let's go." Seung Won and his men, including the man who was carrying me, walked slowly to the exit, but Seung Won stopped his tracks abruptly.

 

"What is it, Seung Won, sire?" the man who was carrying me asked to his leader.

 

"Wait...he said..take care of the..'kids', right? That means she's not the only one...there should be another kid." Seung Won said perceptively. My eyes widened, does this mean we're going to get captured together?

 

"If you're looking for the other kid, I am here." Suddenly I saw Siwon Oppa standing behind Seung Won, with two kitchen knives on his hands. Seung Won was a little strucked by the Siwon's sudden appearance. He was getting a weary feeling, since he saw Siwon Oppa holding weapons without him noticing.

 

"Let go..of my sister." He remarked angrily, but Seung Won didn't answer a thing, Siwon's death glare made him paralyzed him for a moment.

 

"LET GO OF SOOYOUNG!!" Siwon screamed while charging towards Seung Won's direction. He pointed the knives toward him, but his two men managed to get in front of Seung Won, with their guns pointing at Siwon. What they didn't realize was, Siwon was in the same state of my mother back when she's fighting back to Seung Won.

 

"Kill him!" Seung Won commanded rapidly. The men shot two or three times at Siwon, but they missed him, the bullet manage to scratch his hand but it didn't stop him fro moving. As they reloaded their guns, Siwon's knives were already pierced through their bodies. 

 

The two men winced in pain and touched the part where they get stabbed, Siwon pulled out the bloody knives from their bodies, and he spun the knife like an elite of assasination, for me, it was not a wonderful view, it's as dreadful as seeing my mother at her last moments of protecting us. 

 

The rest of the men were scared too, but they manage to stand up in front of Seung Won, protecting him. There were only 3 left of Seung Won's bodyguards, one was still in the position of lifting me up, while the other two were no standing before Seung Won. Siwon quickly  flung the knies away to their hearts, it was an unbelieavable view, Siwon managed to exceeding the speed of trained bodyguards, and even killing them with one strike.

 

"Boss, I leave this girl to you." The man put me down as he charged towards Siwon's direction, unlike the others, he was using his bare fists to stop Siwon from hurting Seung Won, he tried to catch Siwon's neck, but Siwon was too agile, even for him, although Siwon didn't have any fighting experience. 

 

Siwon stopped from moving, as a kid of his age, he should be panting by now, but it turns out that the man was the one who panted hardly, trying his best to catch his breath. The man tried to catch his neck for the last time, when he opened his plam and get it closer to Siwon, Siwon stabbed the man's palm on purpose, deeply, with his knife, because he put so much power on that knife-stabbing, the knife even pierced at the back of his hand. 

 

"AAARRGHH!!" The man who was responsible for my kidnapping, screamed in pain. He rolled and rolled on the floor, he tried to pull out the knife from his hand, but the knife was planted too deep. Siwon smirked dreadfully, he sipped the blood that's coming from the knife and glared at Seung Won. As their eyes met, Siwon raised his other knife towards his eyes.

 

"With this, you're what's left." he smirked at Seung Won, his eyes, his evil smirk, his mimic, was something I've never witness before. I cried, scared of my own brother, who became . Seung Won, who was worried to death about his own safety, suddenly pulled me closer to him and I felt something was touching my head.

 

"DON'T COME CLOSER! OR I'LL SHOOT THIS GIRL'S HEAD!!" I realized the thing that's touching my head was his gun, and I also realized I was his hostage to stop Siwon Oppa from hurting him. I thought, when I was taken hostage by Seung Won, was where Siwon's rage would subsided.

 

However, Siwon didn't even lower his knife and kept it pointed to Seung Won's eyes. 

 

"You don't care about this girl's safety?! Do you really wish to see her die?!" He continued to threaten Siwon Oppa.  All I could do was crying seeing my brother who turned into a pure devil. 

 

"At that moment...you're not going to live as well." Siwon countered directly. Seung Won was taken aback, he really didn't see him coming from Siwon's mouth.  From his words, I could tell, that he's not the same person anymore, he's not Siwon Oppa I know. He's not even concerned with my safety, I believed someone else was possesing him, taking control of his body. I know, I am the only one who can stop him. "You ready?" 

 

Siwon rushed towards Seung Won, and the distance between the knife and Seung Won's forehead was getting closer and closer, an inch before he manage to kill him, I shouted loudly to wake him up from inside him. 

 

"OPPA STOP!!!!"

 

"Ugh!" There were only a few centimenters left before the knife planted  on his head, but my shouting stopped him from moving, the knife within his grip fell to the ground, he winced in pain while surpressing his temples. I knew he was getting his concious back. Seung Won sighed in relief, as he let out the breath he forgot to breathe, as he was experiencing a terrible fear upon losing his life.

 

"Sooyoung..." he looked at me with a pale face. I manage to approach him because Seung Won was trembling in fear looking at Siwo. I hugged him tightly, while expressing my fear. "I'm scared Oppa..please..stop..I'm okay.."

 

Siwon returned my hug as he comforted me. "You're okay..thank goodness." his hands were still filled with blood, and the blood left its mark on my back. 

 

Meanwhile, Seung Won has gotten his grip once again. He was still looking at the two of us hugging at each other, he wouldn't believe at Siwon who turned into a normal kid once again, was once a little demon who took the lives of his men, five of them in total. He could try and kill the both of us at that time, but he was afraid that Siwon's other might wake up from its slumber and really took away his life. 

 

His sly mind thoughts of something, something that's even more terrible than killing the both of us.

 

"What is your name?" he asked, with a made-up calm tone.

 

"Siwon." Oppa answered, but still in position of hugging me tight.

 

"Siwon, I know what you're capable of, I've witnessed myself, the other you. I know, if you join the organization, you would become a fine asset to to them. Why don't you come along with me right now?" he grinned maliciously, trying to convince Siwon to join him.

 

"I will never join you!" Siwon declined.

 

"Even if you sister's life at stake? You see, killing me, will only bring your life to doom. My organization wouldn't just stand there and watch me die just like that, if they found on of their officers dead, they will hunt down my killer, and as the time goes by, you and your sister wouldn't even sleep tight for just one night, you  will be horrified by organization's terror upon you." he threatened more.

 

Siwon gulped his saliva, he looked at me with a sad face, I knew he's concerning about me, Siwon got the hint of Seung Won's words and he thought of what he said wasn't a lie.

 

"You don't have to worry if you come along with me, I'll make sure I'll tell no one that you killed everybody here, and I won't even tell that you're Ki Ho's son. I will take care of you, to become a true assasin, you already have that potential, all you need is a little push. Of course, the safety of your sister lies with me too." 

 

Siwon and I fell into a deep silence, if I could choose, I would rather stay here, but it's not my decision to take, Siwon Oppa himself should choose for the best to the two of us, since he was the older one and he's wiser than me.

 

He broke the hug from me started walking closer to Seung Won. "Promise me...promise me you'll treat my sister as best as you can, provide her the best place to stay, then I will follow as you say. If you don't, I'll make sure you will regret inviting me to your puny organzation." Siwon tried to deal out with Seung Won, the man in the suit grinned widely, he knew what that answer means.

 

"That's the spirit." Seung Won put his hand on Siwon's shoulder. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Lee Seung Won, and I'm the Ruby Division Leader  of the organization." he introduced himself. "And I am your new master." he added.

 

Siwon didn't respond, I knew he was really feeling resentful towards Seung Won to answer. "Let's go, Sooyoung." he held my hand and went along to where Seung Won walked. Seung Won invited us to sit inside his car, I was staring at Siwon's back, I didn't realize what awaits us are not happiness and satisfaction, but the gateway to hell of our lives, for both Choi Siwon and Choi Sooyoung

 

And to Seung Won himself, too.

 

Author's Note : 

 

I must say I'm really impressed with my own writing this time, not to brag my own story but...I felt proud of this chapter, actually I have planned this chapter since I wrote Chapter 20 when Sooyoung and Siwon fought, that's why I manage to end this chapter. I hope you like this chapter, I really do :) because I made this with great spirit of writing. Like I sad in the previous chapter, this will be a hit, at least for me (lol haha)

 

Please comment and rate this chapter of the first part of Siwon and Sooyoung's past, the next chapter, of course will be the continuity of their past. What I'm not confident enough, is the fighting scene, again. I hope your imagination will in tune with what I imagined, or even better. 

 

Oh, and please pardon me if if I put too much violent here, I just felt that's the real life would be, I'm sorry if the bloody tragedy of Choi family scares you. Should I put 'rated' on the story's criteria? :(

 

Thanks a lot for those who commented! Love ya all fellow readers! :DDD

 

Translations : 

Whaeyo : Why

Yeobo : Honey