Painful Flashback And Thanks

Doppelgänger

After Siwon casted out Yoona from his room, Yoona was still sitting in the patients waiting room, thinking over about 'the conversation' she just heard, yes, Yoona, was in chance of hearing Sooyoung and Siwon's conversation in Sooyoung's room. She was trying to set the puzzles of Siwon and Sooyoung's words, what they really meant in conversation because there were some part that Yoona herself couldn't understand. She closed her eyes and memories started to flood in her mind...

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

"Gosh, where could he be at this hour? He was suppose to rest, not taking a stroll." Yoona grumbled irritatibly, it's been 20 minutes since she arrived and was caught surprised by the absence of Siwon in his room. Yoona planned to leave as soon as possible to endure the chance of tasting Ji Yong's wrath if he finds out, but Siwon totally screw her plan by kept her waiting in his room.

 

Yoona tapped the floor, kept looking on her watch many times. A minute felt like an hour to her at that moment, she curled her hair, playing with placard that Siwon left on the floor, fixing Siwon's bed. But still, even after 30 minutes, there's no sign that tells that he's coming any sooner, not even a single nurse or a doctor came to his room to check on him.

 

Yoona stood up in in frustration and looked at Siwon's bed for the last time."That's it, I'm going. He sure loves to make people worry about him. Heck, why should I worry about him when he has the strength to carry on by himself? Goodbye, Siwon. I hope this is the last time I'll show my concern to you." Yoona talked as if Siwon was there, but if he was, she thought that he might tell him to piss off from at the first place. 

 

She walked out with heavy steps and when she's only a step left from the entrance of the elevator, she saw a receptionist desk, she stopped for a moment, she thought of asking his whereabouts, the receptionist might knew.

 

"Um...I guess a question or two won't hurt. Aish, since when did I care so much about him?" Yoona walked while mumbling to herself again. 

 

"Sorry..Mrs, may I ask a question?" the receptionist who was busy writing with her report stopped her writing and started to pay attention to Yoona. She greeted her with a smile on her face.

 

"Yes, how should I be at your service,Young Lady?" she asked with a subtle tone. 

 

"I want to know something...do you know where the patient of room number 405, Choi Siwon, would be? I'd love to see him and I wonder why he isn't in his room." Yoona closed in dismay, she didn't believe she just said that she would 'love' to see him, somehow it's awkward to Yoona to say that to someone else, moreover to a male she's not attached to.

 

"Hm....Choi Siwon.." the receptionist examined the paper she was working on, it appears to be that paper was the patients' report, Yoona tiptoed, tried to see if she could find Siwon's name in that paper. "Oh, the patient number 405 that was operated yesterday night, yes?" Yoona nodded to her question, she smiled, now she can find out where he is.

 

"Wait...he's not suppose to leave his room, he's still in supervision and I suppose he wouldn't be able to walk with a condition like that, how could he leave his room?" 

 

Yoona's smile turned into a  pout, this receptionist didn't get the message she was giving from the start. "Yes, Mrs. That's why I came here to ask you about his presence. Don't you know someone who suppose to take care of him right now?" 

 

The receptionist massaged her temple, she was confused by the current situation. Then, she recalled that Siwon was the patient who often visit here for some reason, she knew he frequently visited this hospital, and she knew the right person to call, she picked up the telephone beside her and called someone.

 

"Nurse Song, may you come here to the fourth floor this instance? Thanks." after that short conversation with someone called Nurse Song, she hung up the phone, leaving Yoona dumbfounded. "I'll have someone by here to guide you, please wait a moment." the receptionist continued her scratch on the paper she was workign on. Yoona just leaned on the wall, waiting for that' someone' to come immediately since she didn't have much time to waste there. 5 minutes later, a nurse with spectacles came closer to the receptionist desk.

 

"You're expecting me, madam?" 

 

"Ah yes, please help this Young Lady here to find Siwon, you're the closest to him in this hospital right? I'm sure you know where he is right now, please guide Ms..." 

 

"It's Kwon Yuri, Mrs." Yoona cut her sentence since she didn't know her name.

 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Kwon, I'm Nurse Song. Your friend Siwon is in the second floor actually, I suppose he escaped on your watch, huh? Let me take you to where he is right now, please, this way." Yoona nodded in response, Nurse Song led the way to the elevator and got inside with Yoona, she pushed the number two on the lift panel. On their way, Nurse Song striked a conversation with the timid Yoona who kept avoiding eye contact with her because of embarassement.

 

"Wow, to be honest. I'm surprised to find that boy has a girlfriend as pretty as you, Ms. Kwon. Since when do you get together?" Nurse Song asked, Yoona's cheeks burned red upon the sudden guess Nurse Song blurted, everyone who saw them together will remark them as a couple in their first impression, even though they barely know each other. Somehow, Yoona questioned herself how did they get that kind of image.

 

"Um...we're not in that kind of relationship, Nurse Song. We're just..friends, I don't even know if he calls me that way though. We only knew each other for a short time, and this whole event was more nothing than an accident to me and him."  Yoona said sadly, recalled about Siwon's rejection. It'd better if he would be nicer to her and became a real friend of hers, he was one of the person who accepted her as Yuri and that impression caught her attention most, even though he said it was a lie.

 

"Hoo, so you're trapped in this relation because of an accident? That's so sweet. But, Ms. Kwon, in my experience, there's no such thing as accident, I believe it's what we called destiny." Nurse Song smiled fondly at Yoona, the younger girl just smiled back, telling herself that it's a fate that twisted them in this relation just like Nurse Song said, maybe if she continued to take care of Siwon, everything will turn out just the way she wants it to be.

 

"Kamshahamida, Nurse Song. I don't know if it's true or not, but I will hold on that." Yoona thanked Nurse Song, receiving that words as encouragement, as the time elapsed, Yoona thought of Nurse Song is similar to Yeon Chan, only a little bit older and wearing spectacles. 

 

"Well, it's kinda weird that loner Siwon would befriend someone, before he brought here to heal Sooyoung and took care of her by himself, with my help actually. He has brought no one to this hospital to accompany him, even if he's injured or wounded. he would drag himself here." Yoona was amazed by the Siwon's strong independence, and who is this person named Sooyoung would be, somehow Yoona was tingled by jealousy, he refuses to get treatment from her but he took care of somebody else already. Yoona wouldn't hesitate to guess of Sooyoung's identity.

 

"Excuse me, Nurse Song. Who is this 'Sooyoung'?" if Yoona didn't have her training acting as Yuri, she would sound like asking someone of a mistress of her boyfriend. Unfortunately, Nurse Song caught her sense of jealousy.

 

"Feeling uneasy are you to hear someone close to Siwon, yes? Haha don't worry Ms. Kwon, Sooyoung isn't someone that you think she is." Yoona who ingested Nurse Song's bait became flustered again, she avoided eye contact with Nurse Song in embarassment.

 

"I suppose explanation is in order, to start with. Choi Sooyoung, or Sooyoung for short, is the only little sister that Siwon has. She suffered No Light Perception disease, or to be precise, she lost her ability to sight, caused by the lack of healthy consumption. However, she's not totally blind by now, she can still be saved by a high-tech operation and Seoul National Hospital is the only hospital that provides the cure for her disease, considering that condition was really bad." Yoona listened well to Nurse Song's story, she realized that she might turn her point of view upon Siwon after listening to this story.

 

"Now, she's on the treatment before the upcoming operation and improve her nutrition so that she could pass the qualification for being inoperable. On the other hand, Siwon always visit his little sister who was in this building to take care of her, he might spend a little time or a long time there, but one's thing for sure : He never missed a day to visit her. From what I see, Siwon valued Sooyoung as his own life, he really would do anything for her. It's natural to see brothers and sisters like that, but somehow it still amazes me of how he took care of things by himself, because they have no parents, so Siwon paid for the whole cost for her treatment."

 

From that explanation, Yoona realized why Siwon was angry to her when she paid for his treatment, his pride as someone who paid a load of money himself being paid by someone else might be the key, she knew it wasn't necessary to scold at her, she could just ask for the return if he felt uncomfortable, but still, to Yoona, men are the biggest mystery in this world.

 

"And..how's her condition now, Nurse Song?" Yoona asked with a concerned tone, to think that Siwon's life is very tragic, the least of how she could do is to understand him, he has the right to be coarse and callous, he might just wanted to blame someone for this unpleasant situation the world has gave him, he has to carry this burden alone by himself, and no one would help him. Resentment to Siwon became pity in Yoona's heart.

 

"She's alright now and what Siwon's doing right now is taking care of her so I guess she would do fine. That girl Sooyoung sometimes become a real baby when she wants her brother to see him, from where I stood, Siwon is the best medicine to Sooyoung's heart." Nurse Song remarked with a caring tone, Yoona chuckled a little upon hearing that Sooyoung isn't so different with her, for Sooyoung, there's Siwon. For her, there's Ji Yong.

 

A sound of 'ding' came from the elevator that said that they've reached teh second floor. "Ah, we're here. This way, Ms. Kwon." Nurse Song continued to walk slowly to guide Yoona to the room number 201, where the Choi siblings were located. When the two reached the room, Nurse Song who was about to open the door stopped when her hand reached out to the doorknob.

 

"What's wrong, Nurse Song?" Yoona wondered why Nurse Song stopped her track.

 

"Um..you might want to take it from here, you see, Siwon always hates me if I interfere with his conversation with Sooyoung, so I suggest you hear them out first before you barge in, a knock would be a better choice." Nurse Song reminded from her experience, she was afraid that Yoona would receive Siwon's badmouth.

 

"I see, thanks for accompanying me here, Nurse Song. I would do my best not to disturb them, oh, and also thanks for the touching story about Siwon, it really is something worth to hear. It's a pleasure to meet you, Nurse Song." Yoona bowed in her thanks, thanks to Nurse Song, she discovered some part of Siwon she didn't know before, and words couldn't describe how grateful she was to hear that.

 

"The pleasure's all mine, Ms. Kwon. I hope I didn't become a stereotype to your ears, remember to be careful of what you're about to do. Siwon's not the best man I've ever encountered, but he's the best brother you can find, and I hope he will be your best friend too, Ms. Kwon. Don't give up trying to melt his heart. Annyeong." Nurse Song bowed to Yoona and she winked to her before she left, Yoona gulped her saliva when facing the door of Sooyoung's room, she only opened a little space required to see and hear what they're saying.


 

"...You'll see me soon, all you have to prepare is your mental, you must have faith on them, on me, and most important on yourself that you'll be able to see me again." Yoona's ears tingled and formed a shape of the letter O, she couldn't believe what Siwon just said, some part of her ask if that was really Siwon or not, his words are too nice to be true, regardless to who he was talking to, then Yoona witnessed the girl, the girl on the picture inside Siwon's wallet, she checked the picture and yes, they're the same person, the only thing that's different is their eyes.

 

"Are you really sure of that? What if my eyes weren't curable at the first place? What if all your money and hardwork to pay on me become a waste? I really don't want that to happen, Oppa." Sooyoung threw tons of question to Siwon, Yoona prepared her ears, hoping to hear some of another sweet words from Siwon's mouth.

 

"It won't happen, trust me. There's no if to that, I'll make sure of that. I'll do anything that it takes to save the light in your eyes, it's not like this hospital is the only one in the world. I would bring you to another country if it's necessary." Siwon stated confidently. Yoona opened in disbelief once again, he would go that far?! She asked herself. If only he showed a little bit of fondness he showed here, she would take care of her sincerely. This version of Siwon was giving Yoona a goosebump.

 

Minutes after minutes, the arguments became wider and farther, Yoona was still in position of peeking them, the both of them didn't realize because they're to concentrating each other. Yoona looked at Siwon hugging Sooyoung tightly, Yoona smiled fondly looking at that sweet moment she could've never witnessed before. Siwon resembled Ji Yong very much, Yoona thought. They may look rascal and ruthless from the outside, but when it comes to the ones they love, those guys would trade their lives for them. Yoona kept watching that view with a grin, but that expression has gone when Sooyoung accidentally hit Siwon's bandaged wound.

 

"Oh dear.." Yoona formed a gesture to reach Sooyoung's hand to stop Sooyoung from touching Siwon's injury since it's not recovered yet, but they're way too far ahead. Yoona witnessed Siwon winced in pain upon that touch, she closed her eyes in fear, thinking that Siwon might get angry to the blind girl, but his reaction was different from what she expected.

 

Mianhe Oppa! Gwenchana? Did I hurt you?" Sooyoung released herself in instance to prevent hurting Siwon even more. "What's hurting you? Are you okay, Oppa?" Sooyoung asked worrily.

 

"Yeah..I'm alright, I just got a little scratch and you barely touch it." Siwon lied, Yoona got jealous and urge to touch that wound of his and see if his reaction will be the same, she doubted that though. Siwon is so unfair, she thought.

 

"...Oppa, don't lie to me please. Honestly, what's happening to you? I know you won't wince like that if it's just a scratch, I only touched it for seconds." The next word from Sooyoung taken Yoona aback. Somehow, Yoona's heart thumped, she wasn't the one at stake but still, she was afraid how Siwon will react to this.

 

"I told you, it's just scratch and it hurts if you touch it, what are you thinking?" Siwon tried to endure.

 

"What I'm thinking? I'm thinking that you're still dealing with your evil friends and get hurt, is that it that you're trying to hide from me?" Sooyoung pushed Siwon further, Yoona closed her eyes and shutted her ears in fear, didn't want to hear anymore of Sooyoung's judgement. But she opened them both when she recalled that Sooyoung mentioned something  that's related to ' evil friends'. 

 

"So he has evil friends, huh? No wonder he's like that. Glad I didn't involve with this 'friends' of his, they might be worse than him."  Yoona whispered to herself, and she kept spying on them, hoping to get some more useful information to understand Siwon's background better.

 

"Are you involved in another community that endangers your life again? Don't tell me...Oppa..did you..turn yourself to your evil other's...again? Please...tell me if I'm wrong." Sooyoung suspected weakly. Questions flooded Yoona's mind, what does Sooyoung means by 'community'? or 'Siwon's evil other's?'  Yoona couldn't help but want to ask Siwon what that all means, but she dissuaded her wish, knowing what Siwon's answers would be.

 

 

 "...Sooyoung, I'm sorry.." Siwon let out a small apology.Yoona pitied how Siwon got into that situation, she wanted nothing more but to help him, just like she always help Ji Yong from certain conditions, but all she can right now is watch.

 

"No! I don't want to hear that! I want to know if my statement just then was wrong or right! Answer me, Siwon Oppa! Are you involved in another fight? Do you call 'him' again inside you?! Answer me truthfully!" Sooyoung continued to push him to the thin ice.

 

"Mianhaeyo, truthfully speaking, I did call him in the critical moment when I was about to lose my life..I have no other choice..please understand, Sooyoung.." Siwon admitted. Yoona was sad to hear that honest statement.

 

"NO! I don't want to understand about your reason for calling him! Anything but that! You promised me that you'll never risk your life again, even if it's for me! You know how we lose our parents and I don't wish you to end up like they did! You promised, Oppa! But how could you break it?! Do you really wish me to suffer alone in this world?!" Sooyoung scolded. Another question popped in Yoona's mind, Nurse Song mentioned about how they don't have any parents anymore, but she didn't tell Yoona how they lose their parents, from Sooyoung's words, she can tell they didn't die by age.

 

"It's nothing like that Sooyoung! I know that we lose our parents in a tragic way and that's why I don't wish to end up like them just like you said! That's the reason I called 'him' again! I know he's worth a curse but I still need him to save me from certain damnation! I don't have choice, Sooyoung! It's not like I wanted to gave up my body to him!" Siwon raised his voice to Sooyoung. Now their argument turned into a fight.

 

Yoona's ears tingled when Siwon said the word 'damnation', Yoona found out that means he's not injured in the street because of car accident or something like she suspected, but he was injured on purpose by someone.

 

"You DO have a choice! But you decided to abandon it, that's your mistake! Your choice is to leave that heartless friends of yours and start to live a normal life like other people would do! Is that so hard to do, Oppa? Is it that hard to leave that unhonest life and live the way you wanted, forgetting all your dark pasts? It's not like your life depend on them! Please, Oppa stop doing this...I beg you." Yoona could see Sooyoung's tears fell from her blind eyes, now Yoona pitied both sides, but still Sooyoung's words made her wondered more and more. Yoona already knew half of Siwon's life from Nurse Song, but not his 'dark pasts'.

 

After that, Sooyoung and Siwon continued their fight to claim their rights, Sooyoung gave examples of how Siwon should live his life, Siwon tried to reason and run for it from Sooyoung's suggestions. The point that Yoona could take is that Siwon and Sooyoung made a promise, and the older brother happen to broke them somehow. However, some words were noted in Yoona's mind, thinking how she should find out about these words. To end with, Sooyoung finished their arguments with hurtful words.

 

"Just..go away, I hate you Oppa. You're a liar." Sooyoung said with an almost gone voice, due to holding her cry.

 

How brokenhearted Siwon can be to hear those ruthless words, Yoona couldn't imagine. Thinking of how Nurse Song's story about Siwon's life, Sooyoung was being too harsh to say such sentence, knowing that he did everything for her, regardless what the promise Siwon broke, it's still cruel from Yoona's point of view.

 

Suddenly, Yoona's view went pitch-black, Siwon has turned off the light of Sooyoung's room and Yoona could hear his walking steps came closer to her, she ran for it so that Siwon wouldn't blame her for eavesdropping, luckily, she manage to escape Siwon's sight, by hiding behind. the nearest pillar, after she made sure that Siwon's not there, she took the stairs to climb to the fourth floor, manage to get to his room before Siwon did. She sat still on the chair that's provided, pretending to be uneasy, pretending that she's been there for hours, until Siwon came.

 

"You..what are you doing my room? I warned you to stay away from me, woman." Siwon expelled Yoona like before, but he didn't have much energy in his expulsion, Yoona already know what caused him like that, so she decided to surpress her emotion and just let it drop for now. He's been through a lot already and she thought he wouldn't be able to argue anymore.

 

"You did, I was just about to check on you and then leave immediately." Yoona said calmly.

 

"I'm okay, you can see that for yourself. Satisfied? Now piss off, I don't want to see your face, nor anybody. I want to rest properly." Siwon threw himself to his bed, ignoring Yoona alone. Yoona stood up and walked out from the room, but before she left, she turned her head and  formed a sentence that showed her concern to him, after hearing out Siwon's argument with his own little sister.

 

"I'm so sorry for you, Siwon.

 

Then Yoona left his room, but stopped her tracks once she closed his room's entrance and leaned on it, she could hear Siwon's scream from the outside, a scream of pain, a scream of regret. Yoona figured that he probably regretting that broken promise he made with Sooyoung. Yoona's resentment to Siwon turned out to be care for him, for her, she blamed herself for being judgemental to Siwon at the first place, without knowing his background. Yoona closed her eyes in sadness and swore to herself : 

 

"Don't worry, Siwon. Even if you curse me,  even if you tell me to screw, even if it means you hate me for doing this.."

"I'll never leave by your side to take care of you, until you're fully healed again. It's a promise."


 

The next morning, Yoona happened to 'ran away' from her own house to the hospital. She departed in the early morning, even before any family member was awake, not even Yeon Chan, Yoona used the chance of the guard shift so when the guards went home and made a formation change of people, that's where Yoona got the chance to escape her house by herself. She knew if Ji Yong found out that she's going, he would stop her, moreover the reason she stormed out was to take care of an ignorant wounded stranger.

 

"His wallet...the energy drink...okay, I've got it all."  Yoona checked things she has to bought to the hospital, things that might please Siwon in her care. Then she started the engine of the car and drove carefully to Seoul National Hospital, once again. 

 

As she arrived, she hurried to the fourth floor with the elevator she used with Nurse Song yesterday, afraid that some fans might caught her. Luckily, it was still in the early morning and no one noticed her, she arrived at Siwon's room, the room number 405 safely. But when she's there, Siwon was still soundly sleeping. Yoona walked with light steps, preventing to wake him up, judging from his character, he's a type that gets a foul mood once he gets woken up by someone,  Yoona got that image from Ji Yong, actually. 

 

Yoona examined his room, it was quite a mess and there's a trace of blood on the floor, Yoona's mind could form an image that Siwon was being hit by Dr. Min Hae, and he spitted his blood to the floor. Suddenly, Yoona heard a mutterin came from the bed, it was Siwon's muttering in his sleep, this caused Yoona to go beside him and gripped his hand.

 

"Umma...Appa...he--help.." his voice murmured. “Don’t leave me alone. It’s dark…it’s scary…it’s cold… help me…and Sooyoung...” The sad voice continued to whine lightly in a language that sounded to Yoona like gibberish. "Sooyoung...Oppa.. has promised..Sooyoung" Yoona smiled weakly to hear how he continue to call his little sister's name, she can tell that Sooyoung's the most important thing in his life. 

 

"Umma...don't die...I need you...don't leave me.." he continued mumbling. "I can't stand his eyes...I can't stand Seung's eyes...help.."  Yoona continued to worriedly watch him go through his nightmare and she kept swiping Siwon's sweat that's coming from his forehead. It seemed like he was going through something from his childhood that he kept repressed. He sounded like a child calling for his parents when he got lost in a big store or something of the sort. Whatever it was, it didn’t sound like he was having fun. It was really strange to see him in such a state, so helpless and vulnerable. Had he been conscious, he would never act like that.

 

"Seung..Won...he took Appa and Umma...he made me alone...alone...it's scary.." Siwon continued to murmur in his sleep. It killed Yoona to see Siwon like this, she remembered about yesterday night's incident, it must've hit him hard to experience such words from his own siblings, and that turned out to be a nightmare to him. One thing's for sure, Yoona noted the name Seung Won in her brain, that name means something important to Siwon and he called it three times for proof.

 

"Siwon..." Yoona whispered gently. "I'm here...you're not lonely anymore. I'll keep you warm. Don't worry, I'll be here by your side, I promised, right? I'll help you to get through with Sooyoung's operation..you don't have to bear the burden alone anymore." she comforted Siwon and brushed the hair that stuck to his forehead from his sweat to the side. "You're not alone, not anymore." Siwon squeezed Yoona's little hand, Yoona returned it, but Siwon refused to let go of her small palm. 

 

"It's warm..." Siwon mumbled as his last word of the morning, his grip loosen and Yoona finally can take her hand off him. She sat on the chair that she used yesterday night, and slept accidentally on that chair with a position of watching Siwon, due to her lack of sleep.  

 

"Wake up troublesome woman, wake up." Yoona could feel that her body was shaken by someone with a familiar voice, she opened her heavy eyelids to see who it was, it was Siwon who woke her up. She jumped from the chair in shock to see his face that close.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She asked with an uneasy tone, Siwon's brows lifted with wondrous feeling, why she asked her that when it suppose to be his question.

 

"Isn't that suppose to be my line, Kwon Yuri? What are you doing here? For sleepwalking, I think you walk way too far from your home, or do you love this room so much that you can't even stand leaving it for a day? Why don't I go to another room so you can have your quality time here? How's that?" Siwon asked sarcastically, he was mad enough that Yoona was sleeping in the same room as he is, and now she added salt to his wound by screaming at him hysterically. 

 

"Yah! It's nothing like that! I...I was looking out for you, in case you need help.." Yoona admitted with a weak voice, she played with her fingers afterwards, she was embarrased to scream at Siwon that loud, she was suppose to help him with her around, not becoming a nuisance.

 

"Tch, since when I said I needed help? I'm not a kid that needs someone to take care of me. Now leave, I don't want to get sued by your family for hurting their 'precious princess'. What can you if you're here anyway?" 

 

"Who--Who's the precious princess? Don't call me that! How can you say that?" 

 

"Well, you're rich and famous, princesses usually gets their title because of those two right? That's why I'm calling you that, got any problems?" Siwon mocked Yoona further, if Yoona didn't prepare her mental to get through this sooner. She might've had slapped Siwon's cheek right now, like always, he's irritating and there's nothing that can change that.

 

"Fine, Fine! Call me what you want, as long as I can stay here, you can say the words all you want." Yoona folded her hands and sat on her chair forcefully, refusing to show that she's losing.

 

"And..who said that you can? I'm a patient, I need a rest and for me I can't rest while you're here. Screw yourself or else I will call the doctor to drag you out here." Siwon continued to expel Yoona for the umpteenth time, last night, she wasn't this stubborn, Siwon thought.

 

"Ha, as if he will hear you out once he has hit you on the cheek, you think I don't know that? If he could choose who to drag, that person would be you Siwon a.k.a Mr. who doesn't have the guts to fight back. I paid for your whole operation and I think I can do whatever I want here, I have the authorithy to do so." Siwon was taken aback by the sudden statement that only he and Dr. Min Hae should know, now he'll think of telling the hospital about how he get punched by his own doctor, since he didn't care about that yesterday.

 

"You're really one annoying person Kwon Yuri, has someone told you that?"

 

"If I'm annoying then that makes you what, Choi Siwon?" Yoona countered Siwon back.

 

"Ck, you're really persistent are you? Suit yourself then, woman. Don't think I will appreciate by you staying here, heck, I won't even regard that you're here, you're nothing but a trouble in this place, I suggest you leave as soon as possible, I'm going to shower." Siwon took the hospital's towel and entered the bathroom. Yoona giggled a little, it's the first fight she managed to get on, but somehow she felt like she's the winner of the argument. 

 

Yoona cleaned up the mess that Siwon made last night, putting things where they should be. Time passed quickly while she cleaned and she enjoyed every minutes of it, she didn't realize that Siwon came out from the bathroom already, wearing only a towel tied around his waist.

 

"Wow, you sure love to mess with someone's room." Siwon said, Yoona who heard those unpleasant words turned her head around but was shocked to see that Siwon was topless.

 

"OMO! CHOI SIWON WHY DON'T WEAR SOMETHING?! GET DRESSED PROPERLY!!" Yoona screamed while closing her eyes with her hands, she never saw such inaproppriate view of men, even with Ji Yong. 

 

"Calm yourself, woman, it's not like I'm not wearing anything at all. Chinjia, you're really overreacting this time. Look, I didn't brought any clothes beside the one that's teared up everywhere when you brought me here. Isn't it more horrifying if I use that one? I'll look like a zombie." Siwon said while tightened his towel, Yoona was still closing her eyes, but she couldn't help but to admit that Siwon looked handsome with that wet hair and those abs, somehow her naughty thoughts worked properly.

 

"At least...wear something like bathrobe or other thing to cover that!! You won't be able to walk with just towel! Here, use this!" Yoona flung a green patient robe that she found inside the closet to Siwon, luckily it was there or else Yoona has no other choice but to walk out from the room.

 

"So they provide these, huh? Didn't see this one coming. Your wish is granted then, I'll get changed, be grateful for that." Siwon entered the bathroom once again, once Yoona heard the door slamed the bathroom door, she opened her eyes and sighed in relieve, Yoona's cheeks were burning red and she was smiling, when she realized she was, she slapped herself for thinking such naughty thoughts.

 

Siwon came out from the bathroom with a proper figure, he was wearing the patient robe and Yoona couldn't see anything that's inproper for her anymore, she sighed, a little regret came to her heart for not being able to see Siwon's bare body anymore.

 

"There, how's now, hysterical miss?"

 

"It's not fully complete yet but...better. I'll bring you in some clothes when I come here next time, gosh is it too hard to ask?" Yoona complained.

 

"I don't want to ask anything from you or from anyone else. I'm going to eat breakfast downstairs---"

 

Yoona cut his words before he could finish. "Yah, how are you going to eat when you don't even have a penny? Here." Yoona flung Siwon's leather wallet that he left in Kwon Mansion, finishing what she should've done yesterday night, but she was too preoccupied by Choi siblings' argument. "You left this at my house when you visited me for the first time, don't drop it again, dummy." 

 

Siwon checked thoroughly of what's inside, not money, but Sooyoung's picture that still has her eyes normally and it ws still there when he put it at the first place, he could assume that Yoona didn't touch any part of this wallet, although it wasn't like that after all. Yoona realized that Siwon was inspecting his wallet very carefully and she received that as a signal that Siwon didn't trust her for beign a good keeper.  

 

"Ya, it's not like I'm desperate of money that I have to take your money there, I didn't even touch your little sister's picture." Yoona lied, Siwon was surprised to hear that statement.

 

"How come you know that this girl is my little sister? You haven't met here before right?" Siwon questioned.

 

Yoona was taken aback and she closed , cursing it for saying such useless words that might get her in trouble. "Ah...it's just a..woman's instict! Besides, she looks just like you~" Yoona lied again for the second time around.

 

"Aish, you and your lame woman's instict." Siwon sighed, he looked at Sooyoung's picture with a weak smile, knowing that he could visit her again today. Maybe begging for forgiveness, nevertheless, this picture gas given him hope once again to reconcile with her. "Anyway..Kwon Yuri, thanks."

 

Yoona's ears tingled and her body vibrated, believing that her ears were playing tricks on her like last night, she made sure if that was Siwon or a ghost that haunted him that say that word. "I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said, what was that again?"

 

Siwon scratched the back of his neck and said :

 

"I said, thank you, Kwon Yuri. For returning what's precious to me."

 

Author's Note : 

 

Hello there readers, kanghose here. As always I come up with another chapter at the end of the week, what's that? I mentioned a hiatus on the chapter before? Okay, I did say that but to think that the only thing that's left on next Monday is French exam and I don't feel to study, because I prefer to write instead and receive your lovely comments ASAP :) haha. Anyway, here's another YoonWon moment for you shippers, I'm sorry for those who expect YulHae moments, I'm still working on their escapade to make things interesting, they'll be on the story soon. Also, I'm concerning something I consider more important than exam, namely my piano concert. I'm sure you know what song I'm playing ;) it's Hong-Gil-Dong OST "If" originally sung by Taeyeon, I fell in love with this song and decide to go with it for the concert, to spread love of K-Pop to the world and to make more SONEs haha ^^  anyway, I hope you guys would comment about the story above and tell me some opinions, okay? Wish me luck for both my writings and my play!! :D:D