Goodbye, Yeol.

Last Genuine Smile

Chanyeol's P.o.V.

"Saerum." a calm, repose voice said.

"Omonim!" I said as I looked at Saerum's mom.

"Oh! Is she there?" she asked patiently as I nodded.

"Yes mom."

"I see. Come down later okay? I cooked steak, your favorite. You could invite your friends too! Your parents will be coming back tomorrow, they told me to say the word." she said cheerfuly as I nodded.

"Thanks mom!" I replied as she went downstairs.

Our families really are close. They have been together since they were teens, as they narrated. It's somehow glad to see that their friendship remained.

"We're done, Chanyeol. I'll fix the paint up." she said as she packed the things up. 

"Thanks for your help! You've worked hard." she said as my friends smiled, except for the two. 

"Leave the materials here." I said as she nodded patiently. She opened my closet and grabbed a blanket. She placed it near her face as she looked at me.

"You did not place the perfume?"

"I forgot. Mian~"

"Alright, alright. Thanks by the way. Let's go now. Mom prepared steak." she said as she hopped through her balcony. I followed as I invited K to do so.

"I'm afraid to cross." said Kyungsoo.

"It's just a one-inch gap!" I said as he nodded and followed.

We cascaded down the stairs as we saw her and her mom waiting for us.

"Annyeong haseyo." my friends greeted as omonim smiled at them.

"Eat up!" she said as we followed.

----

"Thanks for the food, ma'am. It's delicious!" Suho said.

"No problem! Come here anytime! You're welcome here~" she said as my friends headed out.

"Your friends are nice, Channie."

"Really mom?" I asked as we chuckled. After that, we headed upstairs.

"Good night, Yeol."

"Good night, Sae." 

Saerum's P.o.V.

A night has passed since they visited the house. 

"The first law of motion is the law of inertia. Miss Saerum, please explain how it works." the teacher said as I stood up.

"The word Inertia means the tendency to do nothing. In this law, this explains that an object remains on the same place, or unmoved, should I say, unless acted upon an external force." I explained and sat down.

"Very well, Miss Kang." he said and continued on. As I sat down, I felt a ball of paper thrown behind me. I just smiled, knowing who threw it, and proceeded with the discussion. 

"Kai, Sehun! Stand up! State an example of the Law of Inertia! You have not been listening for the whole hour!"

"Sir, spare them. Could I provide an example?" 

"I...If you insist, miss Kang." said he as I spun around and faced the two.

"Sehun, Kai. Stand up." I said sarcastically as they followed.

"Now, you threw a paper ball  a while ago, right? I know you saw that, sir." I said as I continued.

"The paper ball could have remained in your desk, if not thrown by your pride, that is. But your attitude showed up, which serves as the external force pushing the item. It flew towards me, resulting to the collision. The Law of Inertia is present in that action, thank  you very much." I said as all of them gaped, making Sehun and Kai embarrassed in front of the class. I suppose that they're now sending daggers to me.

"The next law, which is the law of acceleration, which defines the proportion of the force exerted, the mass of the object, and the acceleration. Mr. Park Chanyeol, please define the exact relationship of these three." he said as Chanyeol stood up. The cheerful dobi that I knew changed into a smart, and serious one.

"Force is equal to mass multiplied with acceleration, sir."

"Very good."

The discussion flowed smoothly as it ended.

"Take your break." said the teacher as I rose from my seat.

"Let's go, Chanyeol." the gang said and waited for him.

"Jane, Mary, wanna come with us?" Sehun asked as they nodded.

"Of course!" they said with enthusiasm and went with them.

"Saerum, you have no friends to accomodate you. Who will you be with?" Sehun asked me with pity, much to my annoyance.

"Saerum!" a voice shouted, filling my hopes up.

"With them, of course." I said and pointed at the people at the doorframe, which is M.

"Annyeong." I said bluntly and stormed out of the room.

"Glad we made it in time." Tao said.

"You're always in action." I said and laughed.

We sat on a table and placed our food in it.

"Excuse me, but this table's ours." Kai said as I nodded. I glared at M as they got my signal. We lifted our meals as I waited for Kai.

"Get your table, then." I said with a smile, prohibiting myself from laughing.

"Whatever." he said and stomped away.

"Chinese T.W.D., fighting." I whispered as they smiled.

"Fighting!"

The tension between the two groups seemed to be building up. If they were to send daggers at us, we would catch it in no time, and crush it down the floor. They seemed to be hating us, even the four.

"Time's up." all of us said at the same time as we piled our plates in the middle of the table. 

"It's your turn, Saerum." 

"What turn? Oh, you mean what we did during training?" I asked as they nodded.

"That's why I'm not dining with you guys. I'm too lazy for this." I said and pouted.

I grabbed the plates as I headed through the bin; but a hand stopped me. Baekhyun.

Tao's P.o.V.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the dish bin." she answered innocently as he smiled.

"I'm afraid you cannot use this."

"Is that so?" she said and paused. 

"I see. It has been infected with your dirty hands. Alright then. Thank you for reminding me, op-pa." she teased and headed to the other side of the canteen.

"Burn."I said as I followed her. Baekhyun cannot help but grit his teeth in annoyance. She placed the dishes neatly on the bin as I reached for the drinking water, but was stopped by Suho.

"You're not allowed here." he said.

"Is that all you can do? Boycott us from things? Your group's weak, Suho." she said as she slapped his hand away. After that, she drank like nothing happened.

It's somehow good that this girl knows how to fight, instead of crying on a corner. All of us like her in the team, and it would be a huge advantage having her. She did not run for fame, nor did she take her love out for anyone. She's one of a kind, and she's unique. Though she's clumsy a lot of times. I remember when  we were classmates before: the day would not end without her dropping at least five items on the floor.

"You're so cool unnie~" Luhan said as she smiled.

"All of you are, too. People should expect things like this from our group." she said as she stopped at the door of her classroom.

"Annyeong! Jiayou~" She said as we reflected her statement.

"Jiayou."

--

Sehun's P.o.V.

"Chanyeol, what do you do if you want to take revenge?" I asked.

"I don't."

"If ever." I said.

"Reject that person something he loves." He answered  as I nodded.

"Thanks, man."

"You're weird."

"Am I?"

---

I have decided to trail Saerum up and get facts from her; so I could take my utmost revenge. It is a beautiful Saturday, and nothing came up to my mind; except for following her. Although the gang will play at the arcade today, it struck nothing of my interest.

I walked myself to her house as I saw her walking her bike. She stopped at Chanyeol's house and heaved a sigh. She raised her feet up and rode the bike.

I followed her along, her pace is very slow, she seemed like enjoying the view. At a moment, she paused and parked her bike.

"Park?" I asked myself. She took a sketchbook from her bag and sat under a tree with pink leaves: Cherry Blossoms.

She scribbled with her pencil as she stared upwards, enjoying the sunlight. Wind blew as the petals cascaded down. She managed to catch one of them and inserted it inside a page.

She walked down the plaza as I followed her. Her eyes glued to the stage made of stone and cement. A smile formed on her face as I hid myself behind a tree. She's enjoying the view here, I suppose. 

Then, she stopped at an ice cream shops and went back with two cones on her hands.

To whom will she give the ice cream? I asked myself as I made a peek, but I found no tracks of her.

"Eat up, Sehun." a voice said as I turned around.

"S-Saerum."

"You have been following me all day, haven't you?"

"Tsch."

"Whatever." She said and lifted her head up, letting sunshine flow on her face.

"The challenge hasn't begun yet. No matter how tough your group is, it would never have the chance of beating us." she continued and stared at me.

"Mehrong!" she said and stuck her tongue out. She pinched my cheek and walked away. I followed her steps and walked behind her.

"I hate you. Get lost, please. I'm serious. You won't find any flaw in me. If you did, I'll manage embarrassing you in front of people." she said in a serious tone.

"I love you too."  I teased as she rolled her eyes. Her elbows met my stomach as she ran for her life.

"I love you most. One kick and you're defeated. Goodbye." she said with a disgusted look and went off with her bike.

Saerum's P.o.V.

I was riding my bike down the street as a voice; utterly famillar to me.

"Go Chanyeol!" a voice shouted. I turned around as I saw the gang, without Sehun. I suppose he went back home already.

I trailed for Chanyeol, as I saw him punching a defenseless boy, just at my age.

He kicked him again, until his cheeks met the ground.

"Stop!" I shouted but no one seemed to hear me. I went near the man, blocking him from further punches.

Chanyeol cannot control the force being emitted by his hands, and punched my face instead.

"What have you done, Chanyeol?" I asked calmly.

"I'm not the weak Chanyeol that you have been seeing all the time anymore."

I clenched my fist as I tried to hold my tears back. I frowned at him, choosing the words that I would say next.

"You were not weak, Yeol. You were unique. Now, you ran for your strength, without you knowing that you already have it." I said as I turned around and helped the man. I walked away as tears escaped my eyes.

"You're not the Chanyeol that I used to know anymore."