1 Grilled Steak, 2 Grilled Steaks... •_•

You Again?

       "Aish!!!!" Shin Hye hissed, kicking the door. What was wrong with her?? She had been so engrossed in thought of Christmas that she had locked herself out when she had came out to exercise down in the sport room. 

     No phone, no money, no nothing. Where in the world was she going to go? Her parents were away at vacation. Woo Bin and Se Young probably didn't want to be disturbed and Yonghwa had gone to his family after a long, long time. She didn't have money to go to a hotel either and people will not come to open her door until tomorrow since it was Christmas Eve. She had known that her password lock does not work properly and yet, she had not grabbed her keys on the way out. 

       Hugging herself tight, she shivered from cold. She was sweaty since she had just came from exercising. Oh boy, did she wish that it wasn't Christmas Eve today. Then, the guards were able to call someone so they could fix her door. 

      Shaking her head, she sighed. No. Right now, what she wished for was a hot bath. 

      Looking straight, she was greeted by the sight of his door. He had to be home. He said earlier that day that he didn't have a plan as to what he wants to do on Christmas Eve and his parents happened to be on vacation as well. Looking around her then, she realized that it was her only choice. It was maximum 2 days. They already have had their talk and he sure was over her just as she was. This will be a neighbor, asking for help from another neighbor. Nothing more or less. 

        She knocked on his door quietly as she ringed the bell. 

        A sleepy Lee Min Ho looked at his door as he hugged Fluffy tighter. Who would be knocking on his door on Christmas Eve? All of his friends and family were away so nobody would come to the house of this weird loner. 

      "Should I open it?" He turned and asked Fluffy. Fluffy just stared. "Nah. I don't want to be disturbed on this sad lonely night. Whatever." He answered himself lazily as he closed his eyes hoping that he would fall sleep. This had been his plan since he was alone and the last thing he was asking for was spending his time, thinking of how pathetic his life is. 

       They kept on ringing as he kept on ignoring. However, whoever it was, didn't give up and kept on knocking again.

     Now, everybody knew that you shouldn't disturbe Lee Min Ho from his sleep because if you did, you better run for your life. That's how he looked when he got up, grumbling, and opened the door. 

    "What is it that.." 

     He stopped complaining when he saw Shin Hye's pale and chattering face. Rubbing his eyes, he looked again to see if he was dreaming. Was there any drugs in the wine he had drank or was it that he had just fallen to sleep?

    "O..oppa.. I'm locked out of my house. Can I come in??" She said, her teeth chattering from cold. 

    Now that definitely had to be a dream. Shin Hye, wanting to come into his house. He pinched himself and almost groaned in pain but Shin Hye was still there, hugging herself from cold. Are you sure there was no drug in that wine?     

      "Oppa! Can I come in? It's freezing!" She exclaimed pleadingly.  

     He was awoke from his sleep as he suddenly panicked, realizing Shin Hye's state. 

    "I'm sorry! Come in!" He hurriedly got out of the way. 

    Shin Hye walked in slowly as she looked away. Then she stopped with an invisible force. She felt like that's the maximum boundary that she can walk in. 

     Sensing her hesitation, his hand slowly touched her cold shoulder as he led her to the living room. 

     "I'm sorry. It's just that my.." 

     Min Ho put his finger on her lips to stop her. She looked at him with a surprise look on her face. "We don't have time for that. Let's talk about it later. Right now, go and take a shower. I'll give you some clothes from my sister and myself."

      She nodded gratefully and started to walk upstairs but stopped when she realized that she doesn't know where his room is. 

     Chuckling, he led her to his bathroom. "Call me if you need anything." With that, he closed the door behind her. Walking to the guest room, he went through his sister's clothes. "Hopefully she doesn't mind."

      All he could find was a jean short that was too short for comfort but he had no choice. His sister had no shirt that was good at this moment so he was forced to give Shin Hye one of his shirts which was probably six sizes too big for her. 

      When he went back in, he forgot to knock and so he was greeted by the sight of a toweled Shin Hye. Her skin was exposed and the white towel left no room for imagination. He gulped down as he tried not to stare. Now, he was truly aware of what can happen while she's staying.

      When she realized that he was standing there, she turned around shyly to meet his pale face. 

      "Are you ok? You're so pale." She asked curiously. 

     Coughing awkwardly, he looked down as he walked towards her. "Here. This was the best I could find." He handed her the clothes. "I.. Um.. Didn't have.. You know.." His hand went through his hair as he looked down and felt himself redden.

      Realizing what he meant, she blushed as well. "It's ok. I'll just use the ones I already have." She smiled awkwardly. If she wasn't embaressed herself, she would have been giggling at his shy and embaressed expression. She could swear; it was the cutest thing ever. 

      "Great then. I'll be waiting downstairs. Do you want some coffee?" He asked her hesitantly. 

      Glad that the topic changed, she nodded. "Sure."

      He nodded back. "Alright." Then he walked out and closed the door behind him but not before flashing her one of those killer smiles of his. 

      She looked at herself in the mirror. This might be the most exciting Christmas Eves ever.

                    ****************

Do you think she'll like coffee with sweets?

What about without sweets?

Does she like board games?

Maybe video games?

How about truth or dare? No! No! That'll ruin the night!

 Fluffy! Do you think if I talk to you, she'll think I'm crazy?

Uhhhh!!!!! What should I do? This Christmas Eve is so confusing! How in the world am I going to keep my distance from her???

Ok, I have to find a way to distract myself.

1 grilled steak, 2 grilled steaks, 3 grilled steaks, 4 grilled steaks, 5 grilled steaks..

Wow, this is making me hungry now.

What about 1 kiss, 2 kisses..

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That's even worst you dummy! 

WHAT TO DO??? Ahhhhhh!