Plan Gone Out of Control

You Again?

      "Fluffy, I think I'm going to die." He whispered as he layed on his bed. It was near dawn but he still couldn't sleep. 

       "You're still not listening?" He asked helplessly from the lion pillow beside him. Fluffy just stared and stared.

        "Great.. Now my own imaginary friend hates me too.." He buried his face into hands. 

        "Do you think she cried a lot? Did she?" He asked, his voice muffled. "Do you really think that she hates me now? I don't, even after all she has done to me.. She, hating me, was my plan but did I go too far?" He weakly asked again. 

       Fluffy just stared. Feeling distressed, he hugged Fluffy tight. "I'm not going to cry anymore. This is over. I'm going to be strong now." His promise was like a joke compared to his shaken and weak voice. He knew it. Everybody else knew it and dare he say, Fluffy knew it as well. 

       The next thing he remembered was his phone ringing. Slowly sitting up, he picked it up. "Yes omma?"

      "Hi honey. What's with that weak voice?" She asked worriedly. 

      "Oh.. It's nothing! I was just sleeping. That's all." He covered.

    Though she wasn't convinced, she decided to let it go anyways. "So since the weekend's here and we didn't go to see Shin Hye and her family, I'm inviting them over and it would be only polite if you come too. I heard that she's your co-worker. You guys have to let go of that nasty past and move on. Who knows? You can become friends again or dare I say it, more than friends." She chuckled behind the phone. 

          At the mention of Shin Hye's name, his body already went weak as he tried to process everything his omma had just said. "But omma!" He complained.

        "No buts! I'll see you here at two, alright? And by the way, since you guys are neighbors too, give her a ride. She already knows. It's 1 so hurry up and come in time, alright? See you honey." She hung up before he could say anything farther. How did information got out so fast here?? She just came in two days ago!

         His hands went through his head roughly, something he does when he's confused and frustrated. He wanted to stay in this room for rest of his life. Today was going to be a disaster. More than friends? Huh. Like that would happen. They can't get along when they're in the same room! This friends gathering was going to be anything but peaceful! They.. Were going to destroy him without realizing it. 

           30 minutes later when he walked out, Shin Hye was already there, waiting for him impatiently. She didn't even greet him. "Finally! Can't you come quicker?? Ugh." She walked to the elevator, almost letting the door get closed. As for him, he had his game face on but man, was it the sound of his heart breaking earlier? This was nowhere near good. 

          The ride was the same, if she didn't talk, she didn't talk. If she did, she was always putting holes in his heart with her words. Though he was the reason why, he felt like he wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there forever. This was just TOO much. 

       When they got to his parent's house, he almost thought that she had forgotten about their plan, but he was terribly wrong. 

       "Shin Hye ya!" Min Ho's mom exclaimed, hugging her. "Welcome back."

      "Thank you ommoni! Thanks for having me and my family!" She smiled.

      Nodding, she realized that her son was also standing there, looking uncomfortable. If it was anybody else, they would have thought he was mad but for her, the look in his eyes told her about his pain and weaknesses. "Hi honey. Are you ok? I can't pinpoint it.. But something feels very wrong..?" 

          He looked up surprised from his dreamland. Shin Hye too turned to look at him. "Are you ok oppa? Do you need help?" She asked sweetly, her eyes nothing like earlier. 

         No. This is the last straw. I just can't take it anymore. 

**********************

I think I need help

No Fluffy, no Shin Hye, no nobody

I was thinking, maybe I need a new pillow?

Ouch! Ok! Fluffy! Don't look at me with that 'I'm going to kill you' look! It's all your fault!

Guess what? I just made you talk to me! You fell into my trap! Tee hee :D

Oh Glory. I'm going crazy, pranking a lifeless pillow. 

WHAT TO DO ??????