The Night

You Again?

         "You what?" Yoon exclaimed in surprise. 

        "I don't want to do this stupid plan any longer!" Shin Hye repeated herself. 

        Yoon laughed and got up. "The reason..?"

        Shin Hye gathered her courage and spoke out. "I love him too much to let him go."

       Yoon laughed and shook his head. "You love him so much that you're making him lose his chances and not attend the meeting 2 days from now? You love him so much to destroy him? What kind of love is that??" 

        Shin Hye felt herself burn. "At least, I'm not turning my back to him and that's all that matters!" 

       Yoon stopped smiling and looked at her. "What if he has turned his back on you??" 

       Shin Hye immediately lost her guards. "What do you mean?"

     Sneering, Yoon took her phone out of her grip. "Ya! How dare you??"

     He didn't stop. Minutes later, he threw a small chip on the table. "See this?"

     Shin Hye felt dry. 

     "It's a tracker. He's been following you and knows about you, meeting me." He continued. 

      She still felt empty headed. The Min Ho that loved her.. The Min Ho that was beginning to trust her.. Had followed her all along without her knowing? 

      "Obviously, he loves his career more than you.." He laughed at her dumbstrucked face. 

       She didn't answer. 

       "For now, the plan is to ruin his surprise party for you." He continued. 

       She only felt the tears come down as Yonghwa watched her sadly. "Alright. I'll do it."

                         ***********

         Min Ho paced around nervously as he waited for Yonghwa to bring Shin Hye to the party. His anxiety was obvious. 

      "Calm down. She's going to come." Shin Hye's mother finally told him. 

     He smiled and nodded. 

     Woo Bin greeted his teeth and messaged Yonghwa. 

         Freaking hurry up! I don't think I'll be able to do this any longer! Come on! 

          All the eyes went on Se Young when she announced that Shin Hye was coming. The lights went off as everybody prepared to scream happy birthday to her. However, no one came through. Minutes passed and nothing happened.

       "Are you sure Se Young?" Min Ho finally asked her.    

      "Ya! Are you saying that I'm blind??"

      Shin Won smiled in his mind, anticipating Min Ho's reaction. 

      As Min Ho stared off the space frustrated, the sound of his phone broke the silence. 

      He hurriedly approached it and felt himself shaken when he saw that Shin Hye had sent a message to him. 

        Oppa, come out. We need to talk. 

                        ************

Before the party..

 

 

 

"This is it Fluffy." Min Ho smiled. 

He was finally going to propose her again. Ten years ago, it didn't work. He was sure that it was going to work this time. 

"I hope that she'll love the ring little guy. It's the same ring I gave her 10 years ago..."

 His eyes went teary. After all that, they were together again..

Wiping the tears off, he got up and put the box into his pocket. 

Tonight was the night.