The Follower

You Again?

    She checked her clothes one last time before knocking the door. 

    "Come in!" 

     Upon hearing his cheery voice, she entered as she closed the door behind her. 

     "Good morning Manager Lee."

     He looked up at her, smiling. "Good morning Manager Park. How was your Christmas Eve?" 

       She smirked. "Well, I spent it with this weirdo but as you can see, I survived!"

       "Ya Park Shin Hye! That's not nice at all!" He pouted. 

       She smiled as she sat down. "Well Min Ho ssi, what's the schedule for today?"

       "Well, Yonghwa won't be here until the 5th so we have to do a lot in this some 10 days. For today, we're going to check out the sight and supervise for a while. Then, we can hang out if you want."

       Shin Hye nodded. "It sounds like a perfect idea!" 

       Minutes later, Min Ho started the engine towards the sight, unaware that they were being followed. 

       The day went really slow. Having to talk to every single engineer and checking out the place left Shin Hye extra exhausted. When they sat down in his car again, Shin Hye couldn't help but to close her eyes in hopes of sleep. 

        "What do you want to eat?" Min Ho asked her softly. 

        "Hmm.. How about just going home?" She answered back sleepily. 

        Min Ho felt disappointed but decided not to show it and smiled instead. "Sure sweetheart." He squeezed her hand. 

      She smiled. "I like that nickname." 

       He chuckled as he stopped at the red light. "What will you call me?" 

       "Hmmm.. I think nothing suites you better than jerk."

      Min Ho shook his head in amusement. "Park Shin Hye.. What have you done to me?" 

       As Shin Hye was busy laughing, Min Ho realized how a black van has been following them ever since they left the sight. However, he just decided to ignore it. He was probably wrong. Who would follow them anyways? 

      When they reached the parking lot, Min Ho realized that Shin Hye was asleep. He was about to wake her up but then stopped. She looked like an angel. How could he wake her up?

      When they reached their apartments, Min Ho realized that he doesn't know her password so he took her to his own apartment again. 

       He layed her down carefully like she would break. Then, he took her pumps and coat off. He stared at her for a while. Then he inched closer to her lips and planted a soft kiss on them. 

         After going downstairs, he checked his refrigerator for ingredients. They've been out since 8 AM and it was 6 right now. She would probably be hungry when she wakes up. He decided to make her his signature dish. 

        He carefully lay out the steaks and marinated them. Then, he boiled the vegetables. As he was doing it though, he laughed at himself. He hated vegetables and now look what he's doing because of her. Who knows what other things he might end up doing as they stay longer together? 

        Then, he took the steaks out and as he was about to put the 1st one on the grill, he felt someone back hug him. 

      "Are you feeling better?" He asked her softly. 

       She buried her face into his back. "Yes honey." 

       He turned back immediately. "What did you call me?" 

      She laughed at his excited and touched face. "Oppa! I never knew that I have such effects on you!" 

      His face slightly fell in disappointment and he turned back. She tiptoed as she reached his ear. "I called you honey and I will call you honey IF you're a really good boy." 

      He smiled. "I'll deeply appreciate that dummy." 

      Shin Hye smiled as well. "So, can I help you oppa?"

       Min Ho looked at her lovingly. "If you want to." 

       She heated the oven as he put the grilled steaks in their sauce. "I'll put in the potatoes!" She exclaimed. 

      After they were done, they both sat on a stool. Only 15 minutes until the food was ready. 

      Then, Min Ho realized that Shin Hye was standing in front of him. He got lost in her gaze as she touched his cheeks. 

     "You were being a really good boy by putting vegetables in there for my sake. So now, I'll call you honey for the rest of the night." 

      He smiled. "I really am in love." Then, he scooped her up and walked upstairs. 

     "Where are we going???" She said, hitting his chest playfully. 

     "We have 15 minutes. I'm going to eat my  appetizer first." 

      She giggled as he put her down on his bed and put an alarm on his phone for 6:45 PM. Then, as he was about to lean in for a kiss, Shin Hye stopped him and pointed at Fluffy. Min Ho sighed as he shook his head. Grumbling, he scolded Fluffy for taking 20 seconds of their make out session as he put him outside of his door. "Be a good boy and don't look inside. These things are rated R! You're too young to understand!" Then, he shut the door behind him as he walked towards a giggling Shin Hye. 

      The only sound that could be heard was the sound of Shin Hye Min Ho's name and the alarm that was keep on being snoozed. 

     That left poor Fluffy, trying to imagine what was actually going on as the smell of burning potatoes filled the apartment... 

                        ***********

"Mr. Park. I found them. They seem to be really close and comfortable. In fact, he just took her into his own apartment." 

The older man sighed. "It's as I expected. I think they're dating. Follow them everywhere they go and try to take as much pictures as you can. DO NOT get caught!"

The younger man hung up as the older man walked around his room in frustration. 

His plan of taking over the company could be ruined by Park Shin Hye.