Mischievous Devil

You Again?

      Shin Hye turned around and looked at the door confused. "Who can it be???" 

       She walked to the door quickly and opened it without looking first. 

       "Oppa!" She exclaimed at the sight of her brother. 

        Shin Won smiled happily. "Man. Should have known that you're staying at his place.." He teased. 

       She immediately turned red. "It's not like that! I just.. Stay here most of the time because it's comfortable." She explained quickly. 

       "Aigoo. And he's making my little sister blush." He laughed. 

       Shin Hye looked down immediately and pulled him in. 

       "Whatever oppa. What's wrong? Why are you here?"

        He smiled again. "I'm going to Malaysia for a few weeks again so I came to see you and that boyfriend of yours."

        She hugged him tight. "Oppa.. I'll miss you.."

       He smirked. "I'll doubt with that boyfriend of yours next to you. You probably won't even know my name!" 

      Whack! 

       "Ya! You don't hit your big brother like that!" Shin Won pouted. 

       She only smirked. 

       "By the way, where are you going?" He asked, pointing at her clothes. 

        "Oh I'm going to buy some stuff for dinner! Would you mind staying here until then?"

         Shin Won could only nod in agreement. His plan was working. 

         "By the way, where is he anyways?" He asked, trying to look curious. 

        "Hmm. He's overworking. He'll be here soon so don't go!" She exclaimed. "Stay for dinner, arraso?" She asked soon afterwards. 

       He sighed. "Can't say no to my little sister." 

       After telling goodbye, she walked out happily, in her own world. She was not aware of the biggest mistake she had just made. 

       Locking the door tight, Shin Won looked around the room. There were no security cameras around the house. He had already figured that out. 

      He walked upstairs in search of Min Ho's room. After a few tries, he finally found his office. 

       He smiled naughtily. "Now let's see if this bastard is smart enough.." 

      His immediate task was to make sure his invisible gloves were there. Then, he walked over to his libarary. He touched everything carefully, trying to get hold of anything he could. Carefully reading through the documents, he smiled when he reached the things he had came to look for. Carefully taking pictures of the project contract, he wrote down the notes as well. 

        Then he checked his messages. Min Ho was 15 minutes away from his house. Taking that as a good sign, he looked around for his laptop. 

       "Apperantly, this jerk has no idea how someone might just kick him so hard that it'll be hard to even open his eyes again." He smirked.

        Opening his laptop, he turned it on. Installing his USB, he quickly hacked into his laptop. He immediately went to his files and copied all he could. Then he looked at the time; 6 minutes left. 

        He closed the laptop and deleted all signs of him, accessing it. Quickly putting the USB in a safe place, he took his gloves off and threw it outside of the window. As he was putting the chair in, his hand hit the lion pillow.

       "Really? A lion pillow?" He chuckled. He didn't bother to pick it up. With one last look, he smirked as he walked out. 

        "Shin Hye ya! I'm home!" 

         He heard Min Ho's voice as he came downstairs. 

       "Shin Hye! Where.." He stopped talking. "Hyung.." 

       Shin Won smiled. "Min Ho ah! Long time, no see!"

      Min Ho smiled, still surprised. "I didn't expect you. Shin Hye didn't tell me anything." 

     "Oh no, I came without notice. I'm going to Malaysia for a few weeks so I came here to see you two. Shin Hye's out. She'll be back soon." He explained. "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable." 

       "No! Not at all Hyung! I'll be down in a few." Min Ho said reassuringly and walked upstairs. 

       He entered his office to put his bag down. Then he checked his documents to take the contract out. It wasn't there. 

      He looked though the stack of papers hurriedly. The contract was misplaced between the P section and R section. 

       Suspension arose in his mind. He would never misplace his paperwork. He just saw Shin Won walking down earlier. Could it.. Be him??

        He ended the thought as quickly as it had started. Shin Won couldn't be that person. Shaking his head, he caught Fluffy on the floor. Weird. Shin Hye wouldn't just put Fluffy here.

        He let his mind wonder as he bended down and picked Fluffy up. If only Fluffy was actually alive and could speak..

                       ***********

Yoon frowned at the pictures and notes in front of him. 

"Huh. Doesn't make sense, does it? It seems like your Vice President doesn't agree with your ways." Shin Won smirked. 

The old man has had enough. "What is it that you want?" 

Shin Won smiled and sat down, his eyes glinting in excitement. "I informed you of them and now, I'm showing this to you. Now it's your turn taganiem. I want you to give me the battle field."