Almost There

You Again?

         He hugged Shin Hye hard and tight as she slept soundly. He still couldn't think straight from last week and as if some invisible source told him that she'll walk away any minute, he would get more aggressive in loving her. 

         He had trouble sleeping. It was 6 and he still wasn't able to sleep. He figured that he'll try though. He had a feeling that Shin Hye knew the struggle within him and it bothered her. He decided that at least trying to sleep won't hurt. 

       He closed his eyes tight, thinking of the recent conversation he just had with his imaginary talking pillow. Fluffy had agreed too; if she wasn't going to say anything, he was up for the challenge to find out. 

     It wasn't long after he closed his eyes that the sound of the alarm surprised and almost scared him. The first thing in his head was that he hasn't put any alarms for this hour. 

       Then Shin Hye began to move tiredly, breaking from his tight embrace. He decided that he wasn't going to open his eyes. He heard her shut the alarm as she moaned in tiredness. Then, she went to the closet. Opening it as swiftly as she could, she picked out her clothes and proceeded to the living room to wear them. 

       Min Ho however, stayed still. Picking her clothes meant only one thing and that was: she is going outside. As far as he knew, she had no schedule for the day; it was the weekend and she had no reason to go out without him. 

       As he was busy, processing everything, he heard her soft footsteps coming closer. Moments later, he felt her hair leaning on his bare shoulder as she kissed his lips softly. Thanks to his reputation of being a heavy sleeper and the fact that he was a great actor, she probably didn't think that he was actually awake. Moments later, the teasing sound of her lips, leaving his, echoed in his ear as she whispered softly. 

        "Mian oppa. Mian for doing this behind your back.." 

        He was filled with curiousity as she suddenly cursed at her ringing phone. 

      "Sir.. I'll be right there.." She whisperd. After hanging up, she took a last look at him and stepped out. 

      Min Ho knew that instant that this had to do something with the case. Then the guilt creept in. He didn't feel great about putting a tracker on her phone but she had left him no choice. He had to follow her. When he heard the door get shot, he just wore his white sweater over his black jeans and after picking up his black coat and keys, he walked out of the room in a hurry but not before turning back and looking at Fluffy. 

        "Wish me good luck little guy." 

                      **************

          He cursed at the screen of his iPhone. It wasn't easy to track someone and drive at the same time. Thanks to his slow driving, he had earned tons of horn beeps from others and was stuck behind the red light. 

        Minutes later, he stopped in front of a ironically familiar building. Blinking, he stared at the building and back at the screen of his iPhone to make sure. The green light had stopped right at the building. 

        Getting a sinking feeling, he looked back at his backseat. His scarf from the other day was still on the back. He had a feeling that he'll need to cover up. Wrapping the scarf around his face, he stepped out of his luxurious black car, hoping that this would cover up the obviousness of his tall height.   

         Walking quickly to the side of the building, he held his breath before entering the luxurious building. Everything still looked the same from 2 years ago. The sound of his steps echoeing through the empty and deserted hallway, he was surprised at the fact that the building was even open. Ever since 2 years ago when the CEO left for Japan, nobody came here. Why would he want this building open? Farthermore, what would Shin Hye be here? She doesn't even know about this building. 

          Stopping to collect his thoughts, his feet took him towards the CEO's office. He walked quickly, looking sideways to make sure no one was there. 

          Once he reached there, he literally stopped breathing, listening for any sounds; nothing came. As he was about to touch the door knob, the sound of the old man startled him. He quickly moved sideways, hiding from the door view. 

         He stopped and froze as Yoon Mun Hee, the CEO, walked out. He felt himself choke when Shin Hye walked out behind him. 

        "Miss.Park, remember your job. Don't forget our deal." He smiled an unreadable smile. 

       Shin Hye bowed. "I won't sir." 

        He felt betrayed. The CEO was here and he knew nothing of it. Further more, what deal had Shin Hye made with him??

                   **************

The whole time, she felt like she was being watched. 

She walked in nervously, hoping that Min Ho wouldn't ask anything. 

"Shin Hye ya."

 She turned back. "Oppa, sorry I left. One of my old friends came and I.."

"Don't explain. I trust you. Let's eat." He smiled, pointing at the breakfast he had made.

She sighed in releaf and sat down smiling, even though it felt strange. Not wanting to attract any attention, she just ate. 

Min Ho smiled as well but his heart wasn't. 

Fluffy watched the torture of him, avoiding this morning as he appeared indifferent. 

I will find out.