Would You Hate Me??

You Again?

          He smiled at her excited figure that was hugging Fluffy tight. 

        "Ya dummy, are you that excited??" He asked chuckling. 

      Shin Hye's eyes twinkled. "So so so excited.." She replied as she continued to look out of the window at the beautiful campsite around them. 

     It had been her plan. She had literally begged Min Ho to come with her on a campsite the weekend before her birthday. As for Min Ho, of course he was thinking that she was acting strange but she rather not have him know about anything that was going on.That this.. Could be their last vacation together.. 

        When the car stopped, Min Ho proceeded to the back to pick up their stuff. As for Shin Hye, she went to take a look around. Their campsite was close to the waterfall. Of course it was freezing cold but the breeze that grazed her face gave her a beautiful feeling. The trees were covered with snow and icicles were visible.

        "Shin Hye ya, come here. It's cold." Min Ho called out.

        She looked back and saw him, sitting besides the fire. She happily joined him as he hugged her on his lap.

        "Are you feeling better now?" Min Ho asked her softly.

        She nodded. "But Fluffy's cold."

        He smiled playfully at her as he drew both of them in. He hid them in his coat; hugging them. "What about now?"

       She smiled playfully as well. "Perfect."  

       After a while, Min Ho got up to bring them the food. They had decided to eat grilled steak for dinner and marshmallow for desert. 

        Before cooking the dinner though, Min Ho caught Shin Hye, trying to eat one of the marshmallows. 

       "Ya! You naughty girl! How can you eat the marshmallows???" He exclaimed, walking to her. 

      Shin Hye smiled as she got up and hid the package behind her. "Oppa, it's mine."

      "Ya! This girl!!" He pouted, trying to get the package by force. 

      She laughed. "Oppa, it's all mine! Don't try!" 

       Min Ho sighed and shook his head. He had almost forgotten how impossible this girl can be sometimes. 

      He turned around and walked back to the fire. Shin Hye looked at him confused as he sat down and took the cooking supplies out. She walked to him slowly. 

     "Oppa.." She whispered.

     Min Ho remained expressionless. 

     "Are you mad??" She asked softly. 

    He still didn't answer. 

     Throwing a glance at Fluffy, she sat next to him but he still didn't budge. 

    Taking that as a bad sign, she touched his knee, waiting for a reaction. 

    Nothing came. Aish this choding!

    "Oppa! Come on! I was only joking around!" She finally exclaimed. 

      She felt herself burn when he continued to give her the silence treatment. Watch me. I'll make you talk alright.

     She slowly got closer as her hands moved to his neck. He felt himself tense up as he felt the joy inside. His plan was working. The only thing left to do was to keep himself from smiling. 

       Massaging his cheeks, she turned his head around but he looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. She smiled evilly. Watch out jerk.

       With the marshmallows on her lap, she inched closer to his lips and kissed him softly. He remained frozen but when she bit his lower lip, he couldn't keep on acting any longer. He began to kiss her back slowly, making her frustrated. She wanted more and here he was, teasing her with his soul grabbing kisses. She made their kiss deeper in an urgency as he smiled inside. His plan was definitely working. He matched her passion well as their tongues soon began to dance with each other. As she was about to touch his chest, the alarm rang. If they proceeded, his plan was going to get ruined. Pulling away quickly, he grabbed the marshmallows and ran away. "Now look who has the marshmallows!!" He laughed, pointing at her dumbstrucked face. 

         A few moments passed before Shin Hye realized his plan. "Ya oppa!! I'll kill you!" She got up and stumped her feet like a little kid and whined with a high pitched voice. 

        "Try then!" Min Ho smirked like a kid that had gotten his favorite toy. Oh.. This was definitely fun! 

       Shin Hye scowled as she ran after him. He ran fast, sticking his tongue at her mad face time to time. She got even madder but there was no avail. He was a fast runner. There was no way she could beat him. She stopped running as she panted. Looking around, she bended down and picked up a snowball, throwing it at a confused Lee Min Ho. 

         He dropped the package as he thought to himself; I'm doomed.

         Picking up a snowball as well, he threw it at her, smirking when it hit her right in the face. 

       "Ya jerk!" She shouted, running to him and tackling him on the ground. 

       He laughed. "Uh-uh. Should I be worried now?" 

      She pouted, hitting him rapidly on his chest. 

      "Ouch.. Come on dummy." He groaned in pain. No avail. He finally turned them around and pinned her down. 

    She immediateky stopped, locking eyes with him. He smirked. "Look who just got caught.." He said, his voice husky. 

     He bended down and kissed her softly as she closed her eyes tight. Then he got up and made her sit up with him. "Let's go and cook or else, we're staying here on the ground until tomorrow.." 

        The snowfall soon began, ruining their plans to stay outside. Min Ho quickly set up the tent as she froze with every little breeze. 

     "Let's go." Min Ho told her, his own teeth chattering. Scooping her up in his arm, he took her into the tent. He lay her down on the ground and threw the covers on her. Then he brought some tea to warm her up. 

      Shin Hye just looked at him the whole time, feeling her chest tighten. When Min Ho looked back at her, he saw her teary eyes.

      "Shin Hye ya.. What's wrong??" He asked her worriedly. 

     She faked a smile. "Nothing oppa. I'm just happy. That's all." 

    Even though he had gotten worried, thinking that all of this night might have had to do with her, meeting his boss, he smiled warmly. "This is only the begging sweetheart." 

        She felt her chest tighten even more as he hugged her in his warm embrace. "This is only the begging Shin Hye.. Watch me.. I'm not leaving you until my last breath.." He whispered sweetly into her ear. 

      She clinged onto him tight. "Let's sleep."

      He looked at her. "But you're cold.."

      "It doesn't matter." She cut him off. "I'm perfectly fine in your embrace." 

      He smiled and nodded. Turning the lights off, he joined her and threw the covers on them. Hugging her tight, he mumbled sweet words into her ears. "Good night baby, I love you." 

       She didn't hesitate to answer. "I love you too." 

       It was hard not to cry. She couldn't cry in front of him. However, she couldn't help her heart. 

     "Oppa.. Would you hate me if I ever leave you and break our promise?" 

     Moments passed and nothing came. She looked up and saw his innocent face, sleeping soundly. 

      She was always too late. 

                        *************

Flashback:

When he entered his office, he immediately went to the drawers.

He was left confused when he saw that all of his drawers were messed up. 

Struggling to find his flies, he groaned in frustration when he was left empty handed. 

When he got up to leave and check his other closets, his eyes met a small material on the ground. Wasn't that Shin Hye's bracelet?

He picked it up. This wasn't here at noon. 

He walked out of his room in a hurry as he approached hers but was dumbstrucked when he saw her, walking out of her room as well. 

"Oppa.. I didn't know you're coming.."

He looked at her with an unreadable expression as suddenly, the urge of checking out her room got to him. 

The decision was hard. She wouldn't try to bring him down! The conversation he had with the shareholder on the day of the meeting flashbacked into his mind as he struggled to forget. There surely was an explanation. 

"It doesn't matter. Let's go."

Shin Hye looked at confused but followed him anyways.

 Behind them, Yonghwa looked at them sadly. "Hyung.. Please don't fall into his trap.."