Trust

You Again?

      She slowly opened her eyes. Her lips immediately formed a smile at the thought of last night. Then, her mind went blank. What if all of this was just a good dream? Lee Min Ho was over her, wasn't he? What was going on here? 

        Then, she looked to her right. Min Ho wasn't there but she was still hugging Fluffy tight. Fluffy's inecent eyes were staring at her. Then, she realized that this was no dream.  It was all true; Christmas Eve, cold and romantic night at the balcony and the kiss they shared right on this bed- the kiss that left Min Ho desperate enough to rain kisses on her face all night.  

       She was suddenly interrupted from her thoughts by his loving eyes. He was smiling as well, brushing her hair with his long, delegate fingers. "You're awake." 

       All she could do was to stare at him and smile. Then, he slowly bended down and inched his face closer to hers. In a teasing motion, he turned his head and got close to her ear instead. 

    "Good morning beautiful." He softly whispered into her ear. 

      She was sure that the sound of her heart had filled the whole room. Her hand slowly went to the back of his nape as she inched closer to his ear. "Good morning handsome." 

        He turned his head. She was shocked by the look on his face. He was still smiling, however.. His eyes..

       His eyes were teary. You could see that smile in his eyes too; the look in his eyes couldn't be nothing but love. 

       The moment he realized that she was staring at him with a confused face, he looked away. He didn't turn back for a few seconds and closed his eyes. Then, he took a deep breath and looked at her again. "Let's go down now. The breakfast will get cold." He softly said, caressing her cheek.  

          She was still confused by his expression earlier but decided against asking for it. Instead, she smiled and nodded. As if relieved that she didn't ask any questions, he sighed as he kissed her forehead tenderly and left the room.

        Minutes later, she walked out of his room with Fluffy in her arms. He smiled at her as she came down from the stairs. 

       "Lucky Fluffy. He's always in your arms." He said chuckling. 

      "That's because of his owner. If I need Fluffy's blessing to hang out with you, then I have to be nice to him." Then she quickly added. "Fluffy, pretend that you didn't hear that, ok?" 

        Min Ho giggled at her as he took her hand and dragged her to the dinning room.

       She sat down, amused by all the breakfast he had made for her. 

     "When did you wake up?" She asked, amused and touched. 

     "At 6." He smiled. 

     "You're crazy! We slept at 3! Aren't you tired?" She exclaimed. 

     He shook his head. "The cake had to bake so I had to wake up early. I knew that you love my chocolate cakes."

     Her heart was filled with even more love. She got up and walked to him. Then, she sat down on his lap. His eyes were staring at her intently. He didn't blink nor take his eyes away. This girl, was beginning to scare him because of her effects on him. 

       "Not only you're crazy, but you're also driving me crazy." She whispered. 

      "Just in case, you're bad." He whispered back, his voice husky. 

     "What if I want to turn you on?" She asked seductively. 

     She was answered with his lips, kissing hers like there was no tomorrow. He had pushed her against the table as she kissed him back. Her hand was reaching for the zipper on his jeans as his reached for her bra. Just as he was about to open her bra, she pulled away. The attraction was too much. "We need to talk." She finally said breathlessly. 

       He nodded. "Or I might as well eat breakfast elsewhere." He whispered. 

     She blushed at the thought as she hurriedly got up and sat on the nearest couch, hugging Fluffy tight. 

     "Don't come closer!" She exclaimed at him when he was about to sit next to her. 

     "Fine." He said, his voice gruff. 

     He sat in front of her. 

      "What are we?" She finally asked. 

      He swallowed. "I don't know." 

      "Are.. You over me?" She finally dared to ask. This question had been killing her ever since that day. 

     He looked at her wide eyed. "Does it seem like I'm over you even after last night?? I thought you were over me!" 

     She scowled. "Chincha???"

     He looked away. It wasn't easy to talk about this. 

      "What's the point?" He finally asked, his voice harsher than he intended to. 

     "What do you mean?" She asked confused. 

     "Did you see my eyes this morning? Look, I'm in love with you. I can't get over you or hate you for leaving me like that. Even part of me tells me that I should move on since it's been 10 years. I.. I don't want to move over you. I love you very much and I'm even thinking of starting over.. But how can I make sure that you'll not leave again?" His heart was aching. He finally let out the words that were killing him inside. 

       "So you don't trust me?" She finally asked. She wasn't hurt. In fact, she felt terrible because of what she had done. 

      "I..I wish I could. I feel terrible but I wish that I could.." He was crying now. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he trust her? She was the love of his life!

      "Min Ho ah.. It's ok. Really.." She said with a soothing voice. 

     He got up and started to walk out but she ran after him and back hugged him. He stopped dead in his track. 

     "We'll build your trust together. Until then, just give me a chance." 

     He sighed as he turned back. 

     "Will you promise to stay?" He asked.  

     "I will." She smiled. 

     He didn't know where they stood but he knew that she'll be there for him when he needs her and that was enough for him to breath again. 

     "Shall we eat our breakfast now?" 

                  *****************

She caressed his hair as he slept soundly on his bed.  

She felt terrible but she wasn't going to let go. Putting Fluffy next to him, she asked him to take care of Min Ho. 

With one last soft kiss on his lips, she threw the covers on him and got up. 

This was the best Christmas Eve she had ever imagined to have.