Invading His Personal Life; Twice!

You Again?

        Looking at the door, he wondered what in the world his front door neighbor was doing. Why in the world would they have trouble trying to open a door? Why would he or she get the password wrong? 

        Sighing, he buried his face into his cute lion pillow as he tried to block the sound of the lock, not opening. It had been a distressing day for him. Maybe watching TV won't help. How about just sleeping? The more he slept, the less he had to deal with the thought of Shin Hye, coming back. He still dreamt of her, but at least, they were happy dreams. Looking at his pillow, he smiled. "I'm right, am I not?" Then as if waiting for an answer he stared at it. "I'm crazy right? Talking to my pillow.." Sighing, he got up to his feet.

       He was about to go upstairs when he heard them kicking the door. This won't do.

      Walking to the door impatiently, he dropped the pillow as he was about to open the door until he suddenly stopped. He hated the fact that he or she were a new neighbor. Maybe, he just had to get an idea of who they were first. 

     Walking to his right instead, he turned his camra on, waiting for the screen to show off. It was a woman alright. She seemed well dressed. A short black coat, a white dress, white pumps.. Wait, what? Wasn't Shin Hye dressed like this earlier?

     His mind seemed to explode as he shook his head in disbelief. Dear God, I know that you probably don't like me but you won't do this to me, right? Right?? Shaking his head again like a madman, he picked up his little pillow and hugged it tight. You're just paranoid Min Ho. Get some sleep and you'll be fine.

       Nodding to himself, he turned off the camera with a shaky finger as he breathed deep to calm himself down. There was absolutely NO WAY that Shin Hye can be his new neighbor. This apartment was so expensive! She wouldn't even have the money to pay for it!

          Yes Min Ho, that's right! Such brilliant thought! He mentally patted himself on the back as he started to once again, walk upstairs.

Ding Ding.

        Ding Ding.

 

         He stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at the door in astonishment. She just didn't knock his door! She couldn't!  

      Panick began to rise as he swallowed, trying to think hard. What was the only solution? Ignoring her would surely work. Yes, he was going to ignore her.

      However, the temptation was too strong. He wasn't about to open the door, but at least, he wouldn't miss the chance of seeing her face so he could make himself understand that it wasn't Shin Hye who was struggling to open the door.

       Walking to the door slowly this time, he dropped the pillow again as he the camera shakefully. You'll see Min Ho. You'll see that it's not her. He nearly chocked when the camera showed off and her pretty face was staring at his bell.

     "Excuse me? Anybody there?" She asked helplessly.

       Slowly backing off, he nearly ran to his room as he picked up his little cute lion pillow. Locking the door behind him as if a rubber was in his house, he cursed under his breath as he walked back and forth. 

    This, was a nightmare.

                    ****************

 

   "Hyung? Earth to Hyung??? Are you even there??" Jae Hyeon exclaimed.

     Min Ho had been looking at his monitor all day, thinking of a solution. This won't do! He had almost fell down, trying to leave his house by the fire emergency stairs! She couldn't control his life! Ughhh. What to do? What to do? 

     Yep, he pretty much was going crazy. There was NO WAY Shin Hye was going to see him. That's for sure. 

   "Earth to Hyung!!!" 

   Almost jumping out of his sit, he scowled at the younger man in front of him. "Ya Jae Hyeon! What's wrong with you??" He complained. "You scared me to death!"

    Shaking his head, the younger man sighed. "I should be scowling and asking you the same thing! What are you doing here?? You're having a job interview with someone today and you're still in your room?"

      Blinking, he looked at his watch and back at him. "Oh shoot. I totally forgot." He whispered.

   "Hyung! You're the next CEO! How can you forget??? Come on! Let's go!" Jae Hyeon exclaimed. 

    Getting up fast, he picked up the folder on his desk as he fast walked to the elevator. He pressed 9th floor as his hands went through his hair and he fixed his black and white tie. Breathing fast and deep, he tried to collect his thoughts as the last interviewer. Getting a job in this big company wasn't easy. He made sure of that everytime he interviewed a potential new employee. Especially this one too. They were constructing a new project and they really needed a third manager alongside himself and Yonghwa. This was really important. 

       Finally getting to the room, he closed his eyes. This was it. He wasn't going to let his personal matters affect his job any further. Opening his eyes, he professionally opened door. 

"Welcome.." He stared at the person in front of him in astonishment.

She looked shocked as well, her eyes wide.

"Park Shin Hye??"

*************

I thought I'll let you go

I thought it was over

What in the world are you doing in my life???? 

Aish.