The Beginning

You Again?

        "I've had enough!" Yonghwa exclaimed, hitting the table. "You've made me go against my own friends and now, after you throw them apart, you are going to force Shin Hye to date me????" 

        Shin Won only sneered at him. "Yeah, something like that." 

        Yonghwa looked at him, loosing control. "You... You have no sense of guilt. You're already blackmailing me! Don't you think your stupid plan to get attention has to stop?" He asked him, pointing a finger. 

         Shin Won laughed and got up, pacing around the room. "Well, I wouldn't have blackmailed you if you didn't care about your sick mother so much. In fact, I could fire you right now and let your mother die without the money to pay for her medical bills." 

        Yonghwa only looked. 

        "So, you do things as planned. That bastard is going to be the one who will drive Shin Hye away. With our help of course. If you want your mother alive.. Well, I suggest that you listen." 

          Yonghwa sighed in defeat. "By ruining her birthday?"

         Shin Won stopped smiling. "I'd rather have her birthday ruined that spending it with him."

                          **********   

 

            "Hyung! Where are you?"

            Min Ho chuckled behind the phone. "I'll be right there in a few Yonghwa."

          "Alright Hyung. We don't want to be late to the meeting so hurry up and go to your office to pickup the files before you come." 

          Hanging up the phone, he quickly looked sideways to make sure nobody was there. Taking out the emergency set of keys, he picked the one to the office building. Then, he quickly opened the door and stepped in. 

         He looked up to make sure that the cameras were not working. Taking a quick glance, he quietly ran towards Min Ho's office. Taking the set of keys out once again, he picked up the one and opened the door.

       The sound of the door opening, made him shiver as he went inside. The place was quiet and neat. Yonghwa's eyes immediately darted to Min Ho's table. He walked fast as he opened a drawer. He messed up the things inside as if someone had been searching for something. Then, he went to his other drawer, messing up the papers as he went. After closing both drawers, he bended down to place the small but important material on the floor, nearby. Precisely; Shin Hye's bracelet. 

           Then he got up, dialing Shin Hye's assistant's number with a phone.  

           "Tell Manager Park that the files are in Manager Lee's office. She should pick them up."

          Hanging up immediately, he turned off the phone as he walked out. On his way, he threw away the phone in one swift move. 

      Darting aside, he watched as Shin Hye ran to the office and minutes later, Min Ho followed afterwards, unaware of the fact that Shin Hye was in there as well for the same purpose. 

       It looked like the plan was working. 

                          *********

 Woo Bin started to walk faster as the the sounds following him got closer.

Resisting the urge of running away, he kept a straight face as the footsteps got closer and closer. 

 With one swift move, he darted to a nearby ally.. Only to find himself surrounded by 10 men in black. 

He backed off. "Who are you? Why have you been following me??" 

They didn't answer. Instead, two off them stepped closer. 

 Woo Bin looked around, searching for something to handle. 

Now, the men were dangerously close, taking their knives out. Feeling cornered, Woo Bin took a deep breath. However, before any of them could move, a shocking sound stopped them. 

"Boys, boys.. Back off. No violance needed.. YET."

 Woo Bin immediately turned to the voice. "Hyung! What is this?" He asked confused. 

"Ahh Woo Bin ah.. We need to talk." Shin Won smiled dangerously.