Closure in 7 Minutes

You Again?

       "But oppa! This closet is too small! Even one person doesn't fit in there, let alone two!" Shin Hye complained helplessly. "Can't you think of some other dare??"

       Min Ho sighed inside the closet, looking at Woo Bin's smirky face. It took all his will not to punch him in the face. He and Shin Hye had almost forgotten about their complicated relationship and he had made it awkward again. 

      "A dare is a dare. You guys lost, you will pay for it." Woo Bin smirked. "Now go." He suddenly pushed her inside, getting Min Ho caught off guard. The closet WAS too small and he himself was barely fitting in there. Now, Shin Hye was literally in his arms as he held her against the wall. He didn't need much strength since they were only a few centimeters apart anyways. All left for them to do was to stare at each other's eyes much to their own dismay as their bodies literally stuck together like they were glued. Shin Hye quickly tried to look away, blushing, but there was no avail. If she turned her head, she would hit the walls or make an accidental move on him which was the last thing she wanted to do. 

      Nodding in satisfaction, Woo Bin closed the door but not before remaining them of some stuff. "You have 7 solid minutes. The clock will make a sound as each minute goes on so you guys can keep track of the time. Happy 7 minutes in heaven!" He laughed evilly, locking the door but making sure that there are some small creeks so they could breath easily. Not that neither of them could breath. Each breath was mixed with the sweet smell of her perfume and his sharp but edgy cologne. They couldn't breath even if they wanted to.

      Woo Bin sighed as he closed the door behind him. He had done his best and there was nothing left to do for him beyond this point. Hoping that it would work, he shut the door tight. 

     Back in the closet, they both heard the timer being started as an awkward silence filled the closet. They were looking anywhere but at each other's eyes. Shin Hye could never understand the meaning behind the game '7 minutes in heaven.' What was the point of making out in a closet for 7 minutes?? This was just too much. 

       Feeling his hand sting, Min Ho shifted uncomfortably but of course since the space was so small, he had accidentally went North and had touched her bra. 

      She almost jumped up, looking at his face shocked. 

     "Mian. I didn't mean to." He quickly explained. 

     Trying to calm her heart down, she looked at his chest in embarrassment. Her heart was beating so fast that she was sure he could hear it. 

      Seeing her beautiful face redden made him want her more as he inched closer, now so close that his breath was hitting her face straight. She looked up alarmed, without knowing how close he was so as a result, their lips almost touched. She almost hit her head on the wall as she draw away, breathing loudly. 

        He felt the control slowly sipping away as he watched her gorgeous eyes stare at his in lust and confusion. 

   Beep. A minute had passed. 

    He sighed, closing his eyes. He wasn't going to do this. He wasn't going to let himself get carried away and make out with her in such close space where lots of things can happen. He wasn't in love with her; he kept repeating in his head. He wouldn't touch somebody that he wasn't in love with.

    He heard her sigh, as if in disappointment. She was confused. Only 1 minute had passed and they both were already . How in the world were they going to survive the next 6 minutes?? Then came the part where he closed his eyes as if he didn't want to see her. That disappointed her. Did he hated her so much that he didn't want her even in such close space? Had she hurted him that much by leaving Korea to U.S. the day after he had proposed her?

        Thoughts filled her mind as she suddenly felt his thumb, touching her cheeks. At first, she was confused as she looked at him, tilting her head. Then she realized that she was crying. In an effort to wipe the tears, he gentally touched her cheeks as he smiled. "I'm making you cry again, huh?" 

        She felt more tears come as his enchanting eyes captured hers. "I'm such a jerk, thinking of breaking you in half right now, am I not?" He quietly asked.

       She sniffled, her eyes wide in shock. 

      "Then I'll be using you if I do make out with you. You should know this Shin, I'm not in love with you anymore. If I touch somebody that I don't love, then I'll be cheating." He softly continued. He wasn't smiling anymore. He had a sad look in his eyes as he kept on her cheeks. Silence filled the closet once again.

       Beep. 2 minutes had passed. 

      She was broke upon hearing that but that was good, she thought to herself; because she wasn't in love with him anymore either. 

     "I'm not in love with you either but," she replied, biting her lower lip. ".. I also have the same.. Thoughts."

     Min Ho's heart started beating fast upon hearing her, "I.. I think I need a closure." He nearly whispered, loud enough for her to hear. 

        Her heart went crazy, realizing what he meant. She stayed quiet for a few seconds. When she left Korea, she hated herself for walking out on him the day after their engagement. She was overwhelmed, confused even. They were only 19. Was getting engaged at that age the right choice to make? They were both smart and talented. They had a whole future ahead of them. She thought that she was in his way; they were in each other's ways. Opportunity presented itself and she took it despite the hardness. She didn't take it so much as to it being Harvard or in States. She took it because she thought it was far enough; far enough for both of them. She never got the closure she desired; just like him.

    Beep. 3 minutes had passed. 

     Min Ho looked down in sadness, thinking that her quietness meant nothing but rejection. This was why he was so surprised when she grabbed his shirt and their lips almost touched. "You want closure? I'll give it to you." 

      He was still trying to process what she had just said with her raspy voice when she smashed her lips into his. He stood there shocked, as she kissed him teasingly, biting his lower lip. He slowly kissed her back, teasing her with his hands at the bottom of her shirt. The control slowly sipped away from Shin Hye as Min Ho's kiss got more demanding, forcing her to open to the widest extent possible. The passion was so much; 10 years of pain and hurt. They were finally going to act like the adults they were and forget about their silly past. This kiss was the end to them and their memories. It was the end to their happy teenage life and their young love. 

       When they both realized that, the kiss got even more harsh. The end, their last kiss. 

       Her hands were sealed around his neck as his hands slowly moved up, cupping her head and drawing her a bit away so he could farther deepen the kiss. There was no space between them as he was pressed into her hot core. He moved his lip away, kissing her neck and cleavage. Then he moved to the back of her ear as he started to make a love mark. Nibbling and biting.. Nibbling and biting... Her efforts to keep her moans to herself went out of the window as she moaned his name.

    "Min Ho ah.." 

    That had him as his fingers quickly began to her shirt. Just as his hand was making its way to her bra, the sound of the timer interrupted them. It was beeping in alarm, signaling them that there was only 30 seconds left. They pulled away quick, both shaking. Others couldn't find out; not in a lifetime. She buttoned her shirt fast as her shaking hands combed her messed up hair. He quickly fixed his shirt as he too fixed his hair. Nobody talked as both struggled to catch their breath. Their closure was over, so now, they were two strangers locked up in a closet. 

        Both closing their eyes, they tried to erase any evidence that they had made out when the door of the room opened. Shin Hye went back to her usual position as Min Ho put his stinging hand around her. 

      "Hey love birds! How was it?" Woo Bin asked as he opened the door. However, he was shocked to see that they were still in the same position, looking at him annoyed.

     "Right Woo Bin ah. It didn't work." Shin Hye said annoyed as she jumped out of Min Ho's arms. Thanks god, her lips weren't swollen. 

     Woo Bin looked at Min Ho for an answer but he just ignored him, walking out of the closet. 

    It was finally over . 

                ************************

Now that she's gone

Now that I no longer hate her

I feel like my heart's empty

The piece of my heart that always used to belong to her is now meaningless and weightless

Is this really the end?