Oppa and Noona?!?!?!

You Again?

  "Umm so.. Aren't you going to start.." She picked her words carefully. "Min Ho ssi?"

      Taken back from his dreamland, he coughed awkwardly at the person that was sitting in front of him. He just HAD TO play it cool. 

   "That's Mr.Lee but Of course. Let's see. Graduated from Harvard, majored in business, came back a few days ago and.. Single." He said the last word carefully. 

   "De. I just came back, MR. LEE." She smiled as sweetly as possible, emphasizing his name. Of course her head was spinning but she was getting this job no matter what.

     "Do you think you can make it in such big company without any experiences?" He asked sternly, ignoring how cute she looked in her black dress.

    Taken back, she replied. "I'll do my best."

   Sighing, he threw his pen on the table. "'Best' is not enough Miss.Park."

   She knew how hard he was trying to make an excuse to not accept her.. And she wasn't buying it.

      "I'll do my best Mr.Lee." She smiled again. 

    Irritated, he sighed. "Do you.."

      He was interrupted by the sound of the door. 

     "Oh Hyung! You finally came!"

      Looking back at Yonghwa, he sighed. "What is it?"

    Smiling, he walked to Shin Hye. "Noona was hungry and since you came late, I decided to buy her something." Shin Hye smiled, taking the orange juice from him. 

     "Noona? Are you for real? We're suppose to be professionals here!" He hissed, looking away.

   "Come on Hyung! You're going to accept her right? There is no reason why we have to let her go!" He exclaimed.

     Giggling at Min Ho's annoyed face, she looked down. Looking at both of them in a 'I'm going to get you two' look, he sighed as he stood up. "Whatever. Just show her the office and interduce her to the rest." He said tiredly. 

      She suddenly felt bad at how his mood had changed. "Mr. Lee!"

    Surprised, he turned around. 

    "Well.. Oppa has already invited me to a welcome dinner. It would be nice if you could come!" She said excitedly, hiding how disappointed she felt. He had seen her after 10 years and he acted no where near broken hearted or even friendly. 

      Taken back as well, Yonghwa looked at Min Ho's surprised face. "Yeah Hyung! We three are working together! We have to know each other more!" He said, trying to help Shin Hye though he didn't know why she was even asking him.

       Swallowing, he looked at Yonghwa. He couldn't find out about his and Shin Hye's past. Of course the initial shock was gone but it wasn't rocket science. He and Shin Hye just weren't supposed to be in the same room, let alone in a project. Aside from her calling him 'oppa', he had no reason to hate their friendship since it meant more alone time for Min Ho himself. 

       "Sure. Text me the time and place." 

     Taken back by how easily he agreed, she felt even more hurt. He hated her so much that he didn't want to even bother and argue with her. 

  "It's Hyung. He's unpredictable." Yonghwa smiled.

    Shin Hye smiled back but he couldn't help but think that something was really going on here. 

                   *****************

      Sighing in frustration, he threw himself on the bed, next to his lion pillow. 

   "Fluffy! Don't look at me like that!" He complained. 

   Poor Fluffy just stared at him. 

  "I mean I didn't want to say yes! I swear! It's just.. Aish!" He suddenly sat up, throwing Fluffy on the floor. His hands went through his hair roughly as he layed on his bed. "Ugh this is hard!"

     His complains were interrupted by the sound of his door. Sitting up straight, he stopped breathing. It couldn't be Shin Hye right?

     When he reached his door, it seemed like the person ringing it was already gone. Sighing in releaf, he slowly opened his door. Looking at the corridor first, he slowly stepped out of his apartment and was greeted by the sight of a sticky note on his door. Creasing his eyebrows in confusion, he picked it up. 

       Mr. New (jerk) neighbor,

Don't know why but you didn't answer me last night even though you were at home. (Your car and the lights were on) I hate to start out neighbor to neighbor relationship like this but I want to thank you for your help. (Not) Thanks to you, I had to stay out until 3 in the morning. I'm watching you, just saying.

  Sincerely;

  Your new neighbor 

 

     Smiling at the note, he shook his head. He missed this bold side of Shin Hye but he knew her enough to know that she was being perfectly serious which made this whole 'she can't see me' equation harder.

"So this explains where those tired eyes earlier came from." He laughed to himself. 

    He was interrupted from his sweet moment by a vibrating phone. The dinner was at 8. It was already 7:30. 

"Here I go to the path of doom." He was Shin Hye's oppa, not anybody else.

************

When I was left alone in a shell, Fluffy came to rescue

But Fluffy, dude! You have to stop staring at me like I like Shin Hye, aish! *coughing awkwardly* 

Speaking of Fluffy, he's still on the floor!!

I'm so stupid!