【 二 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings 

"Valechka~ You're coming with me! Since we're in the same year and all... Eheh~" Krystal said and dragged me away after we promised to meet up with Amber and Jessica at the cafeteria during lunch break later on in the day. Upon reaching the training grounds, I was stunned by how massive it was even from my perch in a tree next to Krystal. It was the sized of ten football fields put together and looked like a real life fight scene. 

 

Krystal had told me about the uniforms while on the way over and from what she told me about the different colored blazers, sweaters and gym shirts representing the different years, I could clearly see that 2nd and 3rd Years were in one training ground together which truly intrugued. Krystal had chosen the moment the teacher trainers appeared to disappear from my side and make her way towards the other students only to stop short and turn back when she realized I wasn't with her.

 

"Val! Get your down here right now!" Came her demand, turning everyone's attention over to us. Ugh! I would really love to hate her right now. But I can't because this is just how she is.

 

"Yeah... Yeah... Why so demanding, baby girl?" I said as soon as I landed beside her after flipping off the branch skillfully causing several murmurs and scoffs to erupt from the students.

 

"Ahh... Yana Kwon, I presume. My name is Lee JaeHwa, just call me Miss Lee. The Headmasters has informed us about you. And since you know Krystal-ssi, you'll be paired up with her for the time-being. Is that okay with you?" One of the female teachers said and murmurs erupted from the male students while the female students were gossiping and giggling about my unique name.

 

"Jay..." I replied coldly, making Krystal wrap around my fist that was clenched on my side and stunning Miss Lee thus prompting her to demand, "I'm sorry? What was that?"

 

"Jay... Call me Jay if you can't pronounce my name... And whatever... It's not like these people like me very much anyway... Let's go, Krys." I said and walked towards the furthest end of the training grounds.

 

"Best not get on her bad side. She won't hold back even if you're a teacher. And you can't always count on me to be there to stop her." I heard Krystal say before I felt her wrap her arms around my left arm with the genuinely soft and gentle smile that I missed so much adorning her face as she teleported us to the other end of the training ground. I nearly forgot that Teleportation was one of her abilities.

 

"This is all complete bull, I swear... Even teachers judge me... Whatever... I'll make them all regret they ever crossed me..." I said while flopping myself down onto the ground facing the sky with my head on Krystal's lap as she ran her fingers through my hair, the smile never leaving her face while the other students started warming up for their physical training. It would be a matter of time before Miss Lee or another teacher approached us to tell us to warm-up too and I was right when I saw Miss Lee cautiously approaching us through my peripheral vision. I had pretty much cooled down by now since Krystal knew me well enough to know how to do it.

 

"Go ahead and start whatever... We'll catch up..." I told Miss Lee the moment she was within hearing range while standing up and pulling Krystal up with me before dusting my clothes off and helping Krystal with her uniform. When I turned around, I saw Miss Lee speedily making her way back to the other students and giving them instructions before the students all turned towards our direction, the girls groaning and the guys smirking.

 

"Running... One of the things those girls hate more than chipped nails is perspiring... And I'm guessing we're at the starting point... We always do three laps... So today is no exception... ... You gonna run in that? ... Sorry. Don't answer that. It was a stupid question..." Krystal said while tying her hair up indicating to my outfit with her chin. I smirked and ran my fingers through my hair. My airport fashion isn't gonna slow me down or hinder me. She knew that better than anyone else does.

 

"I'll pretend you didn't ask... Mm... Let's have a race... For old time's sake... Loser buys lunch... Call?" I said just as soon as the male students gathered behind us with the female students right at the back. The male students looked at me weirdly, thoughts about me falling after running a few steps in my outfit bouncing off their heads like beachballs.

 

"Call!" Krystal called out as she took off  aong with the males the moment one of the male teachers called for us to go. Sighing, I took off after her at a relatively slow pace which, honestly, wasn't slow to normal people seeing as how I was running at the speed of the slowest male and fastest female. Letting out a huff when I spotted Krystal running alongside the fastest male students, I slowly sped up and started breezing past the other male students as if I was on a bicycle while they were running on foot. To say they were shocked to see me breee past them was an understatement if their expressions were any indication.

 

Before long, I was catching up to Krystal and the fastest male runners who, I realized were a group of four boys one of them happened be about a couple inches shorter than me without heels with black hair, the one next to him was much taller with light blonde hair, next to him was another boy slightly taller than the previous one with platinum blonde hair and the one right at the end besides Krystal was about the same height as the previous boy with reddish brown hair. It was obvious that Krystal was very occupied with talking to the four boys that she didn't notice me pacing myself right behind her though the shock on the platinum-haired boy's face showed that he didn't think I would catch up to them in my outfit.

 

"Hey, Krys. Thanks for lunch!" I taunted as I breezed past her and the boys with a light-hearted laugh which grew in volume when I heard her curse just as I started picking up speed.

 

 

♣♥♠♦

 

 

【Kai's POV】

As soon as Mr Choi called for us to go, my pack members and I immediately took off shortly after Krystal had taken off. I wonder what Krystal and the new girl had been talking about though. I could only understand 'call' and the rest of it was in a foreign language. What I wonder more was how was that new girl going to run in a pair of jeans and high heeled boots.

 

But that aside, the new girl had a beauty that could rival the school's current resident beauty and my ex-girlfriend, Lee Hyeri. I heard a few of the teachers talking earlier and found out that the new girl was living in that newly-built house at the end of the street and diagonally across to the house my brothers and I lived in. The new girl is very intrigues me. She was brought in by all three Headmasters, seems to very close with Jessica Noona, Amber Noona and Krystal and was given the grandest house in the Special Class row. To top it off, she had such a mysterious aura surrounding her and the confidence she exuded was very intimidating and commanded nothing but respect.

 

"Yah! What are you thinking so deeply about?" D.O asked with a curious expression plastered on his face, Tao and Sehun mirroring the expression he had.

 

"The new girl... She seems different, doesn't she? She doesn't seem normal. She smells human but the aura she has is too intimidating and overwhelming to be human." I mused while my brothers 

 

"D.O Oppa~ Tao Oppa~ Kai Oppa~ Sehun~ Annyeong~" A voice that could only belong to Krystal resounded from the spot next to Sehun, making the four of us turned to her with casual grins adorning our faces.

 

"Annyeong~ Where's your friend? The new girl?" Sehun asked while reaching over to brush some stray hairs out of the girl's face. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were dating. But Krystal was like a sister to all of us just like the rest of her group, f(x), and the group Jessica Noona is in, SNSD.

 

"Somewhere at the back... I think... Don't call her 'new girl' to her face though... She'll break your face... Just call her Jay... Oh and you shouldn't be so hard on her. She's pretty nice when you manage to get into her little bubble she put up around herself. Trust me with that. I've known her for decades. Or to be more specific, I grew up with her." Krystal replied while retying her hair as she kept up with our pace. It's intriguing how a non-werewolf could keep up with our pace so easily without being out of breath or even fainting. 

 

"Does that mean she'll stop being worse than Kris Hyung?" Tao asked and I couldn't be any more curious as to what Krystal's answer was going to be.

 

"Eh... I don't really know. She's been like that for as long as I can remember. But that's just how she really is. Let's put it this way... With her, what you see is what you get. But I can tell you one thing's for sure, she's a very affectionate person. I'm sure you wolves would be able to get along great with her. Behind that ice-cold exterior is a warm and fuzzy interior." Krystal said with a slight laugh. I have to admit that she's right, there's nothing my brothers and I love more than lots of skinship. I guess it's a werewolf thing that we're always in a giant puppy pile most of the time.

 

"Hey, Krys. Thanks for lunch!" A dreamy yet husky voice with a teasing tone said from behind us just before we saw Jay breeze past us with a light-hearted laugh which honestly stunned the four of us.

 

"Bloody ! I have to go~ Annyeong!" Krystal cursed and started speeding up while Jay's laughter grew as she sped up even more.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter