【 十三 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Jay/Yana's POV】

First day of official classes and I'm super super late... It's a ten minutes into the first class for the day and I'm still at home, feeding the pups and packing my bags... I can feel Jonginnie's anger burning my veins... Hell... It was his anger that woke me up in the first place... I have to thank him for that... And maybe get him a little apology gift or a peace offering... Peace offering sounds good though... I'll get him some cookies... Peace offering cookies... Good thing I have such awesome tastebuds! I made my mom's Medianyky which are honey cookies and mom used to bake them with the palace pastry chefs back then.

 

I hate how classes start at nine but you have to be in school by eight for some assembly where they will announce that needs to be announced... But it only happens every Monday and Saturday... Then from Tuesday to Friday we have to be in school by eight-thirty for some administrative stuff... Heh... I can officially say that Yana Jay Kwon is absolutely not a morning person... I hate waking up in the mornings...

 

*I swear to God if you're not here in ten minutes, you're dead meat, Jiyoungie...* He started calling me 'Jiyoungie' during our telepathic conversations mainly because - and as much as I hated to admit it - I missed hearing it. Hell! Even Luhan started calling me 'Baby' again. The old geezers thought my memories about the boys, my protective and strong brothers, have yet to be restored. But I was waiting for the boys to have their memories of me restored before we do anything. I miss hearing the nicknames they gave me but I missed my brothers, my boys, even more than the nicknames.

 

*Yana Valentina Kwon Jiyoung! Where the are you?!* Angry Jonginnie is angry... Hehehe! Time to go to school now and face the music... My outfit of choice for the day consisted of black liquid leggings under a grey sweater dress, a pair of Abbey Dawn wedged boots with spike details and I opted to carry my MCM backpack since I wouldn't be carrying much stuff anyway. I had spare clothes in my car - a Porsche Panamera Turbo S Executive - in case I had to change for club activities. Now... Off to school!

 

I parked my car in the spot meant for Uncle YG's car since I don't know where else to park it and his motorcycle was in it's spot so he didn't need that parking spot for the car and I used my bond with Jonginnie to find the class since we're in the same class. Geezus! Whoever thought having such a bigass school would be a good idea deserves to get their asses kicked by me... It's already half an hour into the first class... Aw yeah! Fashionably late.

 

"Nice of you to finally join us, Miss Kwon. And welcome to the Specials Class. You can take the seat next to Kai-ssi." Huh... The teachers call him Kai too... But that's not the point right now... This crazy teacher is sending me to my grave by putting me next to the growly werewolf who happens to be my bondmate... Awesome day ahead... Woohoo... Struck the lottery right there... Instead of complaining like I usually would, I just jumped over to my seat.

 

"Miss Kwon, powers are strictly not allowed in my class during lessons. But because it's your first day, I will excuse it just for today." Miss teacher-whose-name-I-don't-know said and I swear the girls in the class just glared at me. After all the I'm seen through and done, nothing scares me anymore... Except maybe the growly werewolf sitting next to me who is practically turning my entire body into swiss cheese...

 

"Open your textbook to page 30, Miss Kwon, and take out your laptop to copy down the notes you see on the chalkboard." Annoying teacher is starting to get on my nerves. Wait a minute! The class is covering the Great Witch Craze... I don't need any notes other than the ones I already have in my leather bound notebook. But whatever, I'll just take out my Razerblade laptop - someone who makes music needs something with an awesome sound system.

 

*Yah! Take down the notes before you get in trouble with Professor Park!* I don't need to, Jonginnie. I have all the correct information in my handy notebook here... Shouldn't you already know that? We talked about the witch craze in my library... But then again, you were too damn busy sniffing my hair and playing some invisible keyboard on my legs to even pay attention to the highly-educational conversation. ert!

 

"Miss Kwon... You may be a special admission into this school but I absolutely will not tolerate you slacking off in class and refusing to take down notes!" Professor Park said after slamming her hand down onto the tabletop, which made several students snicker while I just huffed in response before opening up my handy little notebook to the notes I had on the Great Witch Craze which I had summarized from the books I collected and about a century ago.

 

"Even though there were minor cases of executions of accused and convicted 'witches' in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, the earliest known witch trial in which the accused were associated with the full-blown human stereotype of 'demonic witches' occured in the Valais Witch Trials located in Duchy of Savoy, today's southeastern France and Switzerland, where it's believed that over two hundred people were victims of witchcraft accusations between 1428 and 1447." I leaned back in my seat and narrated everything in my notebook.

 

"It happened in 1424, Miss Kwon, and only a hundred people was tried." Professor Park attempted to correct me. This woman knows jack about what she's teaching. I felt a hand on my thigh and noticed that it was Jonginnie silently telling me to stay calm and talk it out rather than just lash out. Of course he can feel my anger, we're bonded for 's sake! And he also knew how my temper works since he sneaks into my mind a lot.

 

"Professor, I believe Jay-ssi has done research of her own before she was admitted into the school. We don't know where she came from, where she lived or anything else about her life before her admission into the school. Therefore, the information she has acquired may possibly be more accurate since she could have easily found chronicles of the Great Witch Craze." Thank God for Sehun! I would love to kiss him if not for Mr Grumpy Growly Werewolf who just heard that thought. Stay out of my head, Mister.

 

*You practically broadcasted it over to me, Jiyoungie... It was literally begging to be heard...* Oh... Sorry, Jonginnie. I got you cookies~ I remember how Mama used to make them. More precisely, my tastebuds remembers how Mama used to make them. We can eat them later... But you have to share with the other guys or I will kick your . I'll tell HanHan Gege to make sure you share.

 

"Thank you for the input, Sehun-ssi, and I have to admit that you're right in that aspect. We know nothing about Miss Kwon and therefore, we should not judge her knowledge. She may very well know more than the people who wrote the History texts themselves." Professor Park said, and though it was barely noticeable, her voice was laced with sarcasm. I don't like it at all.

 

"That's fine, Professor. It would seem that I may have to somehow resurrect Johannes Fründ, the clerk of the court, eyewitness to the events and had access to official documents, and tell him that his information is entirely wrong seeing as it was his Chronicle that I read." I said and Professor Park literally looked like a fish out of water with opening and closing repeatedly like that.

 

"Pay attention in class and copy down all the required notes, Miss Kwon." Professor Park said and went back to teaching. That's it? She's going to brush off everything I just said and teach all the wrong damn things like nothing ing happened?! Geez! People and their inability to accept that some facts are in actuality false or inaccurate. Whatever. I couldn't be bothered with that .

 

*You okay there, Baby? Your annoyance is burning me and I can only imagine how badly it's burning Kai with him being near you...* Oh! Hello HanHan Gege.

 

*Don't mind her, Hyung... We're having History with Professor Park and you know how much the old hag insists she's always right even if she's wrong... Jiyoungie has a lot more teachers like Professor Park to deal with as the week goes on... Don't worry so much about her either, Hyung. She has me, Sehun, Krystal and Sulli in most of her classes. We can look out for her.*

 

These idiots are making me seem like a ing damsel in distress... I can handle myself pretty well... Whatever... The rest of History class was basically Professor Park yappping away, the girls shooting me nasty glares whenener Professor Park faced the board to write down some stuff for us to copy and the guys shooting me lustful looks only to have Krystal, Sulli, Sehun and Jonginnie glare at them.

 

I find it weird how these four and Sehun's seatmate were the only ones occupying the back row and everyone else squeezed in front... I know the girls do it so they can look back and ogle at my two boys but I'm not too sure if the guys even see Krys and Sulli that way since I don't see them giving Krys and Sulli any of those lust-filled looks like they did to me. Nonetheless, if every class was like this, it would be easier for me since I don't have to deal with people turning my head into swiss cheese.

 

When History was over, Krys and Sulli showed me the way to my locker while talking about some stuff until the conversation shifted over to assembly announcements. Oh boy! The part I've been dreading since I entered class. Jonginnie is never gonna live it down at all since I literally made him wait for me and I found out that he absolutely hates waiting.

 

*So... Where the hell were you this morning? I came over to get you and your house was literally dead. Do you have any idea how long I waited outside your house? You could've at least told me you weren't home or something!* Angry Jonginnie has reappeared in my head... Sigh... I opened the locker that Krys told me was mine which happened to be with f(x)'s and SNSD's respective lockers.

 

"Why the murderous expression, JayJay?" Krys questioned while I dumped the rest of my books into the locker and only grabbed whatever books I needed for the rest of the day which in my case was Biology, Chemistry and Math. I had a free period at the end of the day and then an hour's wait for Dance so I could explore the school a little and figure some things out - like how to train my boys.

 

"Mister Grumpy GrowlyWerewolf is being grumpy and growly... Not exactly my fault I absolutely am incapable of waking up in the morning... You know that I'm not a morning person, baby girl. It takes me like an hour for my brain to function fully if I wake up bright and early." I all but whined while searching for my cigarettes and popping a stick in between my lips before lighting and smoking it.

 

"I know. I know. And you do know you're not allowed to smoke in school right? Most of the people here are, like, way younger... Like we're ten times older than they are... Professor Park is like hundred and ninety, she's the youngest teacher." Krys said and I just rolled my eyes in response. I'm not one to go by the rules anyway... As General Douglas MacArthur said, rules are mostly made to be broken and are too often for the lazy to hide behind. I break rules for a living, literally... But knowing that the kids here are literally kids, just makes me want to laugh.

 

"Do your group and Jess' group know how old you are in actuality? What the hell?! I'm the same age as that ass teacher? Oh what has the world come to!" I hissed as I slammed my locker shut and walked with Krys and Sulli to Biology. I kinda feel bad for Sulli, though, since she has no clue what we're talking about what with us speaking in Russian.

 

"They know... They know how old you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter