【 七 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

 

A/N: Long chapter up ahead~ This one had over 7000 words and over 20 pages on Microsoft Words.

【Kai's POV】 

"That's all you're gonna tell me, isn't it? You're going to make me figure everything else out on my own, aren't you? Fan-ing-tastic!" Jay growled and I could literally feel my insides boiling in anger which snapped my attention to her and away from her schedule in front of me.

 

"Yana, you're giving him your anger as well... His eyes are flashing golden." Headmaster Yang said and it felt like a switch was turned off and all the anger within me dissipated.

 

"Sorry... Then again, I bet you paired me up with him just because this idiot bonded to me..." Jay said while looking down at the counter with a pout on her lips. I should feel hurt but seeing her like that made me want to cuddle her. Wait! Cuddle?! When has Kim Kai ever wanted to cuddle with a woman?! Kim Kai never cuddles! Kim Kai dates and dumps! No cuddles at all! What has this woman done to me?!

 

"So... Kim Kai is so big and bad that cuddles offend him huh? Don't get any ideas, I hate that I'm bonded to a playboy like you... What? You think I don't know? I hear the thoughts of everyone and anyone... And I know what those chicks think about you... Especially that Hyeri who's out to ruin me by spreading the crap about me running away and ... is sour because her armcandy doesn't give her the time of day and chose to ogle the new girl openly... Stupid playboy wolf ... Stupid es... You're bonded to me and I bonded to you... As far as I'm concerned you're MINE!" Jay grumbled while the Headmasters burst into booming laughter and I just stared at her in shock. She just practically claimed me and my wolf is howling in joy.

 

"I figured out that she had a possessive streak in her when I saw how she acts around Amber and the Jung sisters... But I never knew the extent of it until now... Maybe this girl can tame the playboy eh?" I heard Headmaster Lee snicker and I swear these fully grown men were acting like teenage girls right now what with all the snickering and squealing they were doing though the squeals weren't audible to normal people, I could hear it with my hightened senses.

 

"It's true isn't it? We're bound to each other. That makes him mine..." Jay said as the water around her started forming floating orbs which then took on different shapes and there goes my wolf again. This woman will be the death of me. I swear on it.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Chen's POV】

Having a late-night barbeque and drinks at Jay's swim-up bar with the Headmasters grilling food and making drinks under Jay's instructions is something I never would've dreamt of doing before. And I have to say that finding Jay and Kai looking at each other every two seconds while talking to the Headmasters made me see red and my insides boil in anger for some reason.

 

"Hey... You okay? I can feel your anger..." Luhan Hyung nudged me. I thank the heavens that it was only the pack here at the bar since the girls were busy swimming around and splashing water at each other while Kai had move to the far left of the bar and was talking to Headmaster Lee in extremely hushed tones with a soundproof bubble around them which I was sure Headmaster Lee had created.

 

"I was just thinking... About Jay and Kai... And them bonding out of the blue..." I answered honestly, though leaving the parts about how I felt about it out, only to have nods and hums in response. Honestly, none of us knew how bonding works and we were never taught about it in class

 

"Soulmates stem from how the world was created. All souls came in a package that were born from the same spirit. Sometimes one soul gets born before the other. But they always do find each other in whatever lifetime they're in. There are four different categories of soulmates. The Soul Friend, the Soul Teacher, the Soul Companion and the Soul Twins also known as Twin Flames. And there are also different types of bonds."  Headmaster Park said while placing a plate of freshly grilled baby back ribs on the table in front of us, making all of us turn our attentions to him.

 

"Take Jay, Amber and the Jung sisters for example. They fall into the category of Soul Companion. Soul Companions are people who have shared a special bond of friendship and love with in many lifetimes. You feel that complete, natural and open energy with them. Meeting a soul companion is like running into a good friend you have not seen in years. There is a connection, and comfortable feeling and you almost seem to pick up the relationship right where it left off in a previous lifetime. You have the connection with them and a feeling of continuing something comes when you meet. And that is clearly seen in how those four act." Headmaster Yang continued while looking at the girls - more specifically, Jay - with soft and gentle eyes.

 

"It's best you talk to Jay about this... She can tell you a lot more than I can... She's one a highly intelligent young woman who is superb at gathering information... Her library says it all... I can tell you one thing's for sure, though, there are some races that can bond with multiple mates, but only one of them can mate with multiple people, when one of them gets multiple mates, the others can't." Headmaster Yang said before calling out to the girls to eat and the first thing I noticed was Jay swimming over to Kai and Headmaster Lee to say something but that didn't make me boil, what made me boil was the fact that Kai had placed a hand around Jay's waist while she leaned into him. I don't know if they did it consciously or not, but it still made me boil in anger. Why him and not me?!

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Chanyeol's POV】

Jay has this strange affect on me and I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing it in the pack. It started from the moment she passed the gates leading onto campus. Her aura had actually spread throughout the entire campus the moment she passed those gates. I never recognized it until my wolf had tried to claw its way out when I saw her step into the auditorium for the usual start-of-school ceremony. My wolf reacted more violently when she was in f(x)'s house that same night.

 

In fact, my wolf always reacts violently whenever she's around and sends my senses into a frenzy which didn't fair very well when we were trying to track the unknown wolf who's been roaming out territory the past few nights since she got here. That new wolf didn't have a specific scent and it was driving all of us crazy because the scent was different for all of us and we're very certain it's only one wolf and not an entire pack.

 

"How long do you think it will take for them to get down and dirty?" I heard Jessica Noona ask from the bar in front of us while openly pointing at Jay and Kai who were still in their half-cuddle while talking to Headmaster Lee. It was something I didn't like seeing and I didn't like hearing Jessica Noona talking about what mating so openly much less so crudely and straight to the point.

 

"Knowing Jay, she's going to make the poor boy work for it. You know how she's like and we all know how much of a giant tease she is. More than that, she doesn't even have to talk to be a tease. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why all those guys even bother trying to date her when they never last past the first date every damn time." Amber said and it made me wonder just how long these girls know each other and how they met.

 

"I'd appreciate it if you quit staring... Krys and I are the same way and you don't say . But if it's me and a guy, you girls make it sound like some idiot opened Pandora's Box and unleased chaos unto the world..." Jay called out as three water orbs flew right at the three girls' faces, drenching them even more, before turning her attention back to the conversation she was having with Kai and Headmaster Lee. Wow. Just how many abilities does she have?

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Sehun's POV】

There's something about Jay that draws me to her and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels it. I know Luhan Hyung feels it too since I spoke to him about it earlier. And with Headmaster Yang talking about soulmates and stuff, I was wishing so bad that Jay was one of those races that could have multiple mates because it would be a lie if I said I was content with her treating me like a friend.

 

I never told anyone, but I found her in the woods one time while we were patrolling and trying to find that unknown wolf. I followed the sweet scent trail of strawberries, roses and something else I can't quite put my finger on and it led me to a waterfall way deep in the woods where I found Jay in the midde of performing some kind of sword dance. She was twirling the two swords in her hands around while moving, spinning and flipping around. I could picture a lot of people getting hurt if they got in her way while she was doing that.

 

She had called me out from my hiding spot behind a tree and motioned for me to join her on a rock hanging over the edge of the water where we talked. I got closer to her and she told me a little about how she felt being in a school full of people like her - lonely because everyone had their own friends, sad because they had families, angry because they judged her without knowing her, overjoyed because she's reunited with the three people who meant the world to her and happy because she finally found someone she could turn to and look for as family - and my heart (and wolf) started reaching out for her, wanting to get attached to her and take away all the negative feelings inside her.

 

Before she left, she had thanked me for being a friend and for looking past her mysterious and dark aura to approach me even if I felt a little apprehensive in doing so. She also thanked me for listening to her and gave me a soft peck on cheek before she ran off and literally disappeared into thin air. It was then that I wanted nothing more than to run after and cage her in a warm embrace but I decided against it and instead chose to keep the fact that the scent trail of the unknown wolf led me to her.

 

Seeing her with Kai Hyung now is extremely hard especially when my wolf just wants to come out and attack him which horrifies me that I wanted to hurt my own brother because of a girl. A girl that the entire pack is going crazy for if the not-so-subtle glares they're giving Kai Hyung is any indication of it. Even Kris Hyung who is one of best at hiding his emotions is practically seething in anger.

 

"Uncle! Collins glass, 1oz each of orange, pineapple and lime juices, white rum, golden rum, dark rum, Triple Sec, cherry liqueur and apricot brandy, 1/2 oz Bacardi 151, dash of grenadine and shake it up. Oh and put a cherry or two in it! Thank you!" Jay called out and I saw Headmaster Park mixing up the ingredients accordingly with an odd expression on his face.

 

"You're going to get ed, Jay... And we all know how you get when you're ed..." Krystal called out with her nose scrunched up and I swear all our noses were scrunched up with the amount of alcohol we can smell coming from Jay's drink.

 

"Exactly why it's called the Zombie, baby girl... Besides, you never complained before... Why start now?" Jay called out before all our eyes shot open as she downed half the glass in one go only to be stopped by Kai Hyung who pulled the glass away with a frown and downed the remainder of the drink, a bitter expression adorning his face as soon as the taste hit him.

 

"Yah! I thought we agreed you would stop drinking! You have to go to town tomorrow morning for God's sake!" Kai Hyung growled and all of us had our eyes practically bulging out while some had choked on the food or their drinks.

 

"You didn't complain when Uncle YG tricked us into sharing the bourbon together... Why you complaining now? Wait...! Why the do you sound like some overprotective husband!?!? Dude! Seriously?! Like... Seriously?!" Jay exclaimed while throwing her arms in the air and I heard several cracks which made me look around at the Hyungs and myself to see that we had practically crushed the bones of the baby back ribs we were eating.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Tao's POV】

My heart hurts a lot and my wolf feels extremely broken and depressed seeing how Kai and Jay were interacting with each other and how much they resembled a couple despite barely knowing anyone. It should've been me who bonded to her! I got attached to her first! It should've been me! Not Kai! But me! But why? Why didn't she bond with me? Was I not good enough for her? Is that it?

 

"Hey... You okay? Your mind is going crazy..." I looked up from glaring at the glass in front of me to find Jay staring at me with her head tilted to the side and her eyes were shining with concern. I just shook my head at her and looked away.

 

"You look a lot better when you smile, you know. I like when you smile... And... Dui bu qi... I really can't control the whole bonding thing... I'll explain more tomorrow when I get back... Uncle YG said you wanted to know and I guess I should let you guys know..." I looked back at Jay in shock as a smile played on my lips and nodded once in response shortly before Kai let out a growl, his eyes flashing golden as he glared at me. Protective over his mate already? That's extremely fast even for a werewolf.

 

"Stupid overgrown puppy... Don't you dare go werewolf on me or I will hurt you so bad your next fifty generations will feel it!" Jay snarled while smacking Kai on the head before waddling away from him and choosing to settle down on the counter in front of Amber Jie and the Jung sisters. And my God! Her legs! There was a dragon tattoo snaking up her entire left leg which didn't even look ugly. It just complimented her perfectly.

 

"Hey Jay... You do realize that if you're bonded, you're gonna end up having his babies... And well... Your threat is invalid..." Jessica Jie said and got kicked off her stool and into the water with flailing arms and little surprised squeals before emerging in a sputtering mess and her hair plastered to her face, making all of us burst out laughing at how furious she looked and how ridiculous Jay looked after dropping down behind the counter and held a bottle of alcohol as her weapon against Jessica Jie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter