【 六 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Jessica's POV】

Footsteps and the barking of the wolf pups by Jay's seat mid-way through our meal turned all our attentions over to the door where we found the Headmasters looking at us, Jay's widened eyes told me that she forgot something important, the frozen and tense expressions on the others' faces was hilarious as some of them had froze with their mouths open and spoons in front of their faces and my two sisters looked even more ridiculous as they had froze in the middle of slurping the spaghetti into their mouths so they had strands of spaghetti hanging out.

 

"Uhh... Hi, Uncles! Grab a seat and some food and come join us." Jay said, her face returning to its usual blank expression. There's our Ice Queen again. And they call 'me' the Ice Princess... Puh-lease... Jay's so much worse than I am.

 

"UNCLES?!" Everyone had now recovered from their frozen states the moment Jay spoke up and were now choking on their own food, wine and spit.

 

"Yes... Uncles... I'll explain later... For now, let's eat oh?" Jay said while shovelling a forkful of spaghetti into just as she started flailing around as she got lifted off the ground and another table got added before she was settled back at the head of table again.

 

"As she has said, let's eat. Ignore the fact that we're the Headmasters or that you're in school... Pretend you're all normal friends gathered at Yana's house with her family and having dinner... OW!" Headmaster Park let out a yelp and I glanced over to find Jay glaring at the back of his head.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Luhan's POV】

Looking at Jay, I saw that she was looking at the back of Headmaster Park's head and a violet flashed across her eyes before it disappeared and Headmaster Park let out a yelp. I was shocked at what I saw and it was obvious that I wasn't doing a good job at hiding it when I felt Sehun nudging me with his elbow, his eyes asking me what was wrong and if I was okay. I wasn't okay, I was actually scared but I nodded nonetheless.

 

Jay is a mystery and my instincts are telling me that she's a danger to me and the pack because she's hiding a massive amount of power inside of her but my gut tells me to trust her because she'll protect and save all of us with everything she has even if it meant giving up her life to do it. It's like having a war with myself and I don't like it at all. She sends me on the edge yet at the same time, provides warmth and comfort. Heck! Even my wolf wants to attach itself to her yet at the same time avoid her like the plague.

 

About an hour later and all of us were back from our own homes after grabbing swimwear, we were all gathered by the campfire pit backyard of Jay's home while the Headmasters and the wolf pups had gone to the home library and I swear I'm in awe at how large it was. But what awed me more was the fact that the campfire pit was in a dry, sunken area in the pool. I guess it's a big perk of having the Headmasters as your uncles since you get the largest, grandest and most expensive house on campus. I overheard the teachers saying that this house alone cost millions of dollars to build and I can see why.

 

"First thing's first, I only know Sehun, Kris, Jo, Jess and Krystal... I don't know who the rest of you are... I only know names but I don't know the faces tied to those names." Jay spoke up making me look around only to find her head right between mine and Kai's, who was seated beside me, heads and I realized that she had changed into her swimsuit and she had laid on her front by the edge of the sunken area with her head propped up onto her left arm and it didn't take long for me to see Amber, Jessica Noona and Krystal, who were all in their swimwear, in the exact same pose as Jay around the edge.

 

"I'll also need to which year you guys are in... Sehun and Sulli are in second-year like me and Krystal, Panda boy and Luna are in third-year, Jo is in first-year Senior High, Seohyun is in second-year Senior High, Sooyoung and Yoona are in third-year Senior High and Jess, Victoria, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri are in first-year University." Jay continued as I stared at her face. She was virtually flawless, her features were so perfectly sculpted and defined, her almond-shaped eyes were large, bright and beautiful and were a distorted brown color and her skin was the color of porcelain. She looked very much like a delicate and fragile porcelain doll.

 

"I'm aware that I look like a porcelain doll... Everyone says it when they first see me... These three were no exception to that either... Hell! Krystal even thought I was a boy back then because I chopped my hair so short!" Jay said and I flushed when I realized I had spoken my last thought out loud due to the snickering my brothers and the other girls were doing.

 

"Well... Introductions... My name is Tao, not Panda boy..." Tao introduced himself first since Jay seemed to know who he was but just didn't know his name. I wouldn't be surprised that she knew the girls and Sehun by name because of Amber, Jessica Noona and Krystal. But Tao? I only know that she's ran with Tao before and that's the end of the interaction she had with him.

 

"We'll start from eldest then... My name's Xiumin.. I'm a third-year Senior High."

 

"Also a third-year Senior High. My name is Luhan." 

 

"Oh! You're 'that' Luhan! It's nice to finally put a face to your name. Your name really suits you. You remind me of a deer. And you're handsome too!" Jay exclaimed and I was shocked when she started speaking in Mandarin. This girl... How many languages does she speak? Let's see... Russian, Korean, English and Mandarin... What other languages? Then I remembered she called me handsome and started flushing.

 

"I'm in third-year Senior High as well." Kris said as I looked down at my feet with the blush still on my face.

 

"I am Suho. I'm in the same year as Amber." 

 

"I am Lay. Same year as Suho."

 

"Cute! You have dimples too! I would show you mine, but that would require me smiling... And I don't want to smile yet.. Hey... Scoot over a sec... It's cold up here..." Jay said as she nudged Kai to the side and slid down in between me and him and it was only then that we all saw her right arm and the tattoo was beautiful and suited her with how fierce it looked. I also noticed that she had her legs covered up with a long black skirt that was tied at the top.

 

"Oh right! I'm Baekhyun. I'm a first-year Senior High." Baek said when Amber tapped his shoulder as she slid down onto the seat between him and Chanyeol as did Krystal and Jessica Noona with Kris and Luna and Yuri and Taeyeon respectively which made Kai and I squeeze in closer to Jay and I have to say that she is very tiny but when you look at her without us guys around, she looks big.

 

"My name's Chen and I'm in the first-year Senior group." 

 

"Happy Virus Chanyeol, imnida! And I'm the final pack member belonging to the first-year Senior group." We all had to laugh at the peace signs Chanyeol had thrown out as he introduced himself.

 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo. But I prefer D.O. I'm in third-year like Tao."

 

"And, lastly, my name is Kai. I'm in second-year."

 

"My name is Jay! And you guys are so warm! Me like!" Jay exclaimed while snuggling closer towards me and Kai as a blush crept up our cheeks which made us cough awkwardly and look away while the other laughed at our reactions.

 

"I hate to say it... But... I told you so! Jay absolutely loves skinship." Krystal called out while pointing at Tao, Kai, D.O and Sehun who looked away from her awkwardly.

 

"Jay loves skinship because Jay loves to be warm and Jay finds comfort in having people around her. Especially after Jay has been alone for practically her entire life." Jay spoke up and I can't help but think how adorable she was being by referring to herself in third-person rather than first-person.

 

"Oh yeah! The Headmasters aren't related to me by blood. But they were my father's blood brothers. They treat me like their own family and well... Apart from these three, they're the only family I have left. I have no memories of my parents or where I came from. All I know is that I never had a family until I met these girls who I considered my blood and became my only family and then a couple years ago, I finally found my Uncles who my father considered his blood and family expanded to include the three of them." Jay said as she rest her right hand on my thigh and I couldn't help but notice the pain and loneliness in her voice as she spoke.

 

"I don't trust people easily... Hell... I trust no one but myself and the ones close to me... But I really do hope I could trust you guys... And when I do trust you, I hope you could learn to trust me too... I'm hot-tempered and very quick to fight... But it's only because fighting is what I know how to do best... All my life I've been doing nothing but fight... Be it to survive, to protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter