【 二十 三 】[NEW!]

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       
Gold - Ancient Egyptian

【Author's POV】

It's been three weeks since the bonds was restored and the boys finally encountered the monster within Jay. Three weeks since she kicked them out of her core back into the physical world. Three weeks since she's been in deep slumber, no signs of waking up. Three weeks since the twelve boys pushed themselves to train harder with Nuthang Crew, vowing to find some way to bring their beloved back. Three weeks since everyone in their massive inner circle was let in on the secret. Three weeks since the boys started spending every night next to Jay in the lounge which had become their makeshift bedroom.

 

The boys could sense that Jay was still alive but they couldn't understand why she wasn't waking up. Their parents and the Headmasters were of no help, as they too were completely astounded by what had happened and were completely speechless when they were filled in on the events that had taken place. Nuthang Crew were of no help as well, much to the boys' frustrations, as all the seven males could tell them was to be patient and develop their abilities.

 

Talk among the students in school was the one thing that the group of friends hated more than anything. Rumors about Jay spread like wildfire throughout the school because of the students. Some say she ran away like a coward because she was too weak, others say she was arrested for not actually having pow]'l ers and faking them by using technology that the humans have been developing. Some say she was the result of experiments the humans conducted, others say she was involved in those experiments.

 

"Hi, Princess. Don't you think it's time to wake up? You've been sleeping for so long now. The boys miss you so much. Our Kyungsoo told us what the two of you have been doing during trainings. He knows how to read and write Ancient Egyptian now. You'd be so proud of him just like how we're both so proud of you." Lady Do Jaekyung said as she sat by Jay's bedside, holding onto the girl's hand, with Lord Do Myungsoo standing behind his wife, a comforting hand on her shoulder.

 

The 13 Crowns Council members along with their wives had been taking turns watching over Jay during the day while the kids were in school and only moved away when the kids were back and had taken their places around the girl. Jay was never left alone, not even during dinner as her three wolf pups; Freedom, Dream and Destiny who had now grown to become adult wolves; would curl up around her.

 

Lord and Lady Do stood up with Lady Do planting one last motherly peck on Jay's forehead after looking at the time before Lady Do made her way to the kitchen with the other Ladies and Lord Do making his way to the library where the other Lords were at with Nuthang Crew. Why? Because it was dismissal and the kids would be home from school with the wolves who would wait for them in the parking lot after their day of exploring the school grounds.

 

Unfortunately with their backs turned, Lord and Lady Do never managed to catch Jay's hand twitch ever so slightly as they both went off to their seperate locations within Jay's massive house.

 

Seconds after Jay's hand twitched, footsteps, barking and chattering filled the air right before the door to the house opened and the kids and Jay's wolves all filed in, dropping their bags on the ground by the staircase as they moved around to greet the adults before they gathered around Jay's body. The twelve Exo boys each had a hand on Jay's body, while the others stood behind them watching in awe as the girl's body lit up like a Christmas tree.

 

They had discovered it a couple of days after the bonds had been restored. Every single time all twelve of them were with her and touching her, her body would light up according to the color of their cores as explained by the boys' parents. Each of the boys had found out the color of their core that day, through Jay.

 

Xiumin has a cool, icy blue core. Luhan's, a shimmery silver. Kris', a smokey grey. Suho's, a calm, jade green. Lay's is a serene, misty white. Chen's, an energetic, shocking yellow. Baekhyun's, a glittering gold. Chanyeol's, a warm and fiery orange-red. D.O's, a relaxing, grass green. Tao's, a cool violet. Kai's, a vibrant red. And, lastly, Sehun's core is a playful pink.

 

The boys also learned that mixing all of their colors together would get Jay's dark and gloomy black core which would answer their questions as to why Jay's core was that color rather than any other colors. They were further told that Jay's core was originally the soft, pastel rainbow that they saw in the bonds when she was first born into the world all those years ago.

 

"Noona's face is pink. Aigoo..." Sehun spoke up, breaking the silence in the air and causing laughter to ensue when they saw how pink Jay's face was due to Sehun gently and affectionately carassing said girl's cheek. It has been like this for the past three weeks. The kids would be so filled with tension the moment they set their eyes on Jay with the tension only breaking when someone cracked a joke in one way or the other.

 

A pained yelp from Xiumin who was rubbing his hand in pain while staring at Jay's right hand that he was holding onto just seconds ago drew the attention of everyone and sent the thirty-one adults running out to the lounge, "H-her hand! S-she burnt me! I-I swear! The temperature in her hand skyrocketed!" Xiumin blurted, completely stricken by panic.

 

Another yelp drew attention towards Kai who was in the exact state as and directly across from Xiumin, only difference was that he got thrown backwards into the couch behind him. "S-she... She pushed me! I swear! I'm not lying!" The Teleporter blurted out just as Xiumin did moments before. At that moment, something within Top clicked; he had a hunch as to what was going on but he needed more to be completely sure about his hunch.

 

Pained yelp after pained yelp ensued from the remaining ten boys. Lay was next who got his hand nearly falling off due to some disease. Followed by Sehun who nearly suffocated. Chanyeol who got cold burn. Kris who got thrown down to the ground by gravity. Luhan who got teleported across the room. Tao who nearly got his hand rotted off due to aging. D.O who literally fell through the ground. Chen who got encased in a water bubble. Suho who got zapped by electricity. And last but not least, Baekhyun who got plagued by darkness.

 

With that, Top knew instantly that his hunch was right and immediately voiced it out, "She's communicating with you from within her core. She used abilities that are more or less opposing your own. She needs help. It all comes down to the Prophecy, Young Masters." His words confused the boys as the prophecy that they heard never mentioned anything about how it would help her. It confused all but one - D.O.

 

D.O immediately dashed into the library; tripping slightly as he went; in search of the codex of hieroglyphs he collected not too long ago in the deeper parts of the tomb along with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris and Kai who accompanied him as per his request with Xin giving the transport over to Egypt in the form of two-way portals. The moment the boy found what he was looking for he let out a victorious shout before running out with the codex in hand.

 

"Isn't this the thing you got from that place we went to last weekend? What does this have to do with anything?" Chanyeol asked while prodding the codex  with his finger the moment D.O set it down on the ground just beside Jay's makeshift bed. D.O huffed and smacked the Pyrokinetic's hand before grabbing the first page of the codex and cleared his throat.

 

D.O started reading out the passage contained in the page as the other kids looked at the adults who showed no signs of being affected by the glares they were getting from the fifty kids as GD decided to speak, "From what I know, the actual prophecy and the prophecy the world knows are completely different..." His words made everyone look at him in confusion.

 

"The seven of us were there when Queen Mother got the prophecy shortly before her passing. The prophecy the world knows has been altered by the Queen when she got a vision that she would give birth to a daughter. The true prophecy is laid within the tombs in the Valley of the Kings." Soohyuk explained, his deep yet quiet voice sending shivers down the women's spines.

 

"There's something else that laid within the ancient tombs. But this one is over in Greece. A curse that was placed on Milady long before she was even concieved. We never knew about the curse until two decades after the King and Queen had passed. Xin and Danny were the ones who found it when they were in Greece on a mission." Seungri spoke up next, shocking everyone in the room.

 

"There's another within the ancient tombs of Japan. It tells you how to break the curse that has been placed upon Milady. Seungri and Taeyang were the ones who found it." Top spoke up next, looking a little sullen as Jay's body temperature started plummeting. With a nod from GD, the four males stood in pairs with their arms outstretched; a bright light shone from their palms shortly before two seperate stone tablets appeared, levitating between the two pairs.

 

"The curse... It says that seperation will divide Yin from Yang and reunion will reunite Yin and Yang. Doesn't Yin and Yang refer to Yana and the boys?" Lady Huang Jiayi asked while running her fingertips across the inscriptions on the tablet from Xin and Danny, making the seven males shake their heads in disagreement at her words.

 

"Yin and Yang are both within Milady. Yin, the negative, evil one and Yang, the positive, good one. Milady is the perfect combination of the King and Queen; destructiveness from the King and life-giving from the Queen. Yin is destructive and Yang is life-giving." Xin spoke up for the first time since Nuthang Crew was introduced, stunning everyone in the room with his voice.

 

"What are you trying to say Hyung?" Chen asked, confused, only to have D.O smack the back of his head and say, "Valentina Dragomirova is Yin and our Valentina is Yang. When she was forced to leave us, she was already starting to have those two personalities. When the King and Queen were killed and she was brought to The Ministry, her two personalities were divided completely. We're the reason she became like this. But we're also the reason her two personalities will merge into one."

 

A nod of approval from all seven members of Nuthang Crew was all D.O needed to smile brightly; he had easily pieced together as to what the curse entailed. But as he thought more about it, a deep sigh escaped his lips. They were the reason Jay had turned out this way in the first place; had none of the things happened, she never would have turned out this way at all.

 

"It's not your fault, Oppa. You never knew. No one knew until it was too late to prevent the curse from ever happening. On the bright side, had I never turned out this way, I never would have met Krys, Jo and Jess and I never would've seen how cruel the world really is. Had none of this happened, I would be living imprisoned behind the palace walls, never having the chance to experience the world." Jay's voice echoed through the lounge, causing everyone to jump slightly and look to her unmoving body.

 

"You have to work fast, Milords. It's a matter of time before the darkness consumes her. Yin is a lot stronger than Yang because Yin has been active while Yang has been dormant. This will help you." Taeyang said while handing the twelve guys the stone tablet which made all of them frown in confusion.

 

"She has to choose? How would we know if she's chosen or not? And what is this breath new life into her thing?" Xiumin asked, scratching an itch on the back of his ear while the females in the room started blushing and the older males coughed awkwardly. Top literally facepalmed himself while GD spoke up, "Technically, the bond is the one that chooses. But she has already chosen earlier."

 

"Who did she choose? What do we have to do? When do we do whatever it is?" The questions came out of the boys' mouths as if someone had activated a word-vomit button in all of them. The more confused they were the more the females turned red. It really was a wonder why none of the boys seemed to know what it meant to breath life into someone.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Jay/Yana's POV】

Being trapped in our own core has got to be worst thing ever. On the other hand, we can hear everything that's going on around us; and I must say that the Oppas are so dense. Hell! Even Jonginnie Oppa is dense as concrete! How the hell does someone who plays around as much as he does not know that breathing life into me would mean having to kiss me.

 

"Hey. I just finished checking. We only have about five minutes left before my darkness consumes us both and we're trapped here forever." Valentina approached, speaking in Ancient Greek. Letting out a sigh, I looked around me at the overwhelming darkness surrounding us. It used to be so full of color but now it's nothing but pitch blackness.

 

"Do you reckon that Mama and Papa never knew about the curse?" I asked in Ancient Greek, I couldn't help it though. Between me and Valentina, she was the "older" one while I was "younger" one. I'm the the pure, innocent, affectionate and gentle child while she's the wise, mature, brutal and tainted adult. Two different personalities that make up who I am as a person.

 

"I don't think they ever knew or they never would've fled the palace here in Korea to the palace over in Russia. From what I remember of Mom and Dad, they loved us unconditionally and wanted only the best for us. If they had known about the curse, the best for us would be to never seperate from our mates." Valentina replied. It was comforting to know that both of us had knowledge of all the ancient languages.

 

Or at least, we knew the ancient languages tied to our heritage. Azarians originated from the Greek Protogenoi so Ancient Greek would be our main language. But as the first Azarian family; our family; grew, it spread all over the world to Ancient Japan, Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, Ancient Korea, the Gaels, the Gauls and the East Slavic tribes. Our family has been the sole royal family of the Azarian Kingdom ever since the beginning of time. Simple put, Azarians have Grecian, Japanese, Egyptian, Chinese, Korean, Gaelic, Gallic and Slavic roots.

 

It's amazing that one family had so many different roots. The most amazing thing would have to be the fact that Mama was of Grecian, Gaelic, Gallic, East Slavic and Egyptian descent while Papa was of Japanese, Chinese and Korean descent which would make me what Azarians would call a perfect Azarian because I had all eight  races within me. I was also the perfect combination of Mama's and Papa's abilities; life-giving and destruction roll into one tiny little body.

 

Almost as if it were a dream I felt soft yet cold lips pressing against mine and I willed my mouth to open slightly, inhaling the breath that was being offered to me. The cool air filled my lungs and I felt myself being pulled out of my core. Not a second later, I opened my eyes to find myself looking right into Baozi Gege's eyes that was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter