【 十四 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Yixing/Lay's POV】

I got to Guilty Pleasures first along with Suho, Sehun and Tao who rode with me in my car and decided to wait until Jay came since it looked like the restaurant was closed. One after the other, the others arrived and joined us with confused expressions on their faces just as Jay's Porsche came up and when Lu Ge and Kris Ge opened the door, you could literally hear Jay grumbling about something while Kai was nagging and they were at the furthest end of the parking lot.

 

"Those two are not even married yet and they fight like a married couple... I can only imagine how bad it will be if they do get married..." Chen mused while Lu Ge and Kris Ge kept looking back at Jay and Kai who just got out of the car but were still arguing with each other about something.

 

"You know what they say, Oppa... If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first loves and protect each other like siblings, it's meant to be... Besides, who better to tame the infamous playboy of Saint Nobara Academy than our JayJay?" Krystal chirped just as we saw Kai literally get dropkicked to the ground by Jay after saying something to her.

 

"What happened between those two this time?" Suho sighed and I swear that question is going to repeat itself very often wherever Kai and Jay are concerned. They have a sort of love/hate relationship blooming between them. When they hate, it gets ugly especially since Jay is the type to fight back. When they love, they get really touchy and are always ithin close proximity of each other. Krystal may be right about Jay being able to tame Kai. That much is obvious from how they act around each other.

 

"This giant playboy over here is going off about how I made him wait outside my house for me this morning again! He's like a ing broken record for the love of ! I didn't even ask him to wait for me at all! It was his choice to do it! God!" Jay growled while stomping over to us and soon her sentence turned into full-blown Russian which made Amber, Jessica Jie and Krystal laugh.

 

"She kicks really hard for someone so tiny... Word of advice... Never let her near you when she's angry... She tends to attack physically rather than verbally..." Kai grumbled as he rubbed his chest right at the spot where Jay had kicked him and moments later when jay had finally calmed down, we gathered in front of the restaurant behind Jay who had whipped a set of keys out of her pocket.

 

"PERRY! Open the door, you giant hairless gorilla!" Jay called out and the door that looks eerily like a dungeon door swung open and a burly male vampire came out with a scowl on his face which instantly turned into a grin when he saw Jay right in the middle of our group. Jay and the vampire called Perry exchanged a few words before he stepped aside and held the door for us as he welcomed us in.

 

Guilty Pleasures is known to be an exclusive restaurant and club that was opened by a group of Elites for the Elite. The Elites are a massive group of people that include the ones at the top of Pureblood ladder, the ones with money, fame and power and the legal students of Saint Nobara Academy's Specials Class. I know that Jay falls into all three catagories but no one else would know since she's new in Korea.

 

"Welcome to Guilty Pleasures~ Allow me to you to your table." A tall male with jet black hair that was slicked back, sharp green eyes and a deep, husky voice said as he led the way to the second floor of the restaurant and brought us to a table in a spacious booth that was covered by luxurious silk curtains that was as red as wine. He pulled out the seats for the girls and even beat Kai into pulling Jay's seat out which made Kai growl silently.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Krystal's POV】

"Pleasure to see you again, Jay. All is well I hope?" The guy who was literally like a God said while planting a chaste kiss on the back of Jay's hand which made all the Exo guys growl and flash their eyes golden at him only to have Jay glare at them as her eyes flashed silver. I knew her eyes flashed different colors according to her emotion and ability she was using and silver meant telekinesis and annoyance.

 

"Pleasure's all mine, Hyunnie. It's all good... Guys and ladies, this is The Official Pimp, T.O.P, Top. Top this is my family. I'm sure you remember Amber, Jessica and Krystal... Ah! Anna, Viktoria and Vasilisa." I said and a flash of recognition swept over Top's face. He knew us by our Russian names... That would mean he knew us from way before right? But who is he?

 

"I'm glad you found them again. You do know the others are mad at you for disappearing like that right? They're mad at me for helping you escape as well. Talk to them. They'll be here tonight for a party. You're invited. Bring your mate along... I'll be back to take your orders in a moment... And it is a pleasure to see the three of you ladies again." Top said and he walked over to kiss the back of Eonni and my hands before walking off.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Yana/Jay's POV】

"I'm in deep ... Before you chew me out, hear me out first! Top was with me since I first got to Russia along with the other guys. He knows I'm with you and he knows not to do anything stupid. That's just the type of man he is..." I explained and saw Krys, Jess and Jo literally racking their brains the moment they heard that he was someone I know from my time in Russia and I couldn't stop soft laughter escaped my lips.

 

"Top is the one who carried you that time, Vassochka. Pretty good-looking huh? Wait till you see the other guys again. They're walking on legs! Promise!" I said and winked, which made the girls blush. *Yah! Jiyoungie! Do you not care that I'm right here!* Jonginnie is being growly again... Hehe! Teasing him is so much fun! I could do it all day, everyday!

 

"So... That's it? That's the only relationship you have with one of the owners of this restaurant and club?" Suho asked with a suspicious gaze at me and I was completely floored. He knows who Top is... Or at least that he's one of the people who own this place. What makes this place special and how do I know about it? It's because this is how I make my money. I own this place alongside the guys who worked for and lived with me.

 

Those guys were the only connection I had back then to my past before my memories were wiped. They were born and raised to be my bodyguards along with Jo, Jess and Krys, I know that now. Their parents were murdered as well but we don't know how it happened since their parents were supposed to be like the special forces or secret services or something. So Top and the girls are thinking that we have a traitor in the palace... But who? I need all my memories back to answer that.

 

"Yeap... You can't possibly think I have something with them right? ... Oh my God! You do! Gross!" I exclaimed just as Top came back with a order pad with a smirk on his face. Screw your timing, Choi Seunghyun! Screw your hearing too! Bastard heard everything and only chose now to make his reappearance! I swear these guys absolutely love to see my squirm.

 

"What would you gentlemen and lovely ladies love to have on a fine day like this?" Top asked as he flashed that famous heart-stopping smile of his and I swear I saw all fourteen girls swoon at his voice and smile while the guys just glowered at him and I could literally feel Jonginnie, HanHan Gege and Dragon FanFan Gege radiating heat due to anger. The two Geges were seated on the furthest end from me and if I could feel their heat, it was saying something. Nonetheless, they all placed their order with the girls stuttering and blushing when they did - even Jo was blushing!

 

"And what about you, Milady? What would you like? Usual? Something else? Or... Perhaps... Me?" This man has a death wish I swear he does. I shot him a glare even though I knew he would be unaffected by it and said, "Quit playing, Hyunnie. Just get me a Dry Aged Steak Au Poivre with Courvoisier Creme. You pick the wine, I trust your tastes." He nodded and flashed that smile again before patting my head twice.

 

I also finally figured out why he brought us to the VIP part on the second floor by sneaking a peek behind the curtains beside me since I was seated at the innermost corner of the table. It was a freaking fullhouse down there! Mostly filled with extremely elegantly-dressed females who were looking for my boys. I knew my boys were famous for their good looks but I never knew they were this famous!

 

"I'll have your orders ready as soon as possible." Top gave a curt bow and walked off only to stop short, "Oh! Rest assured that none of us see Jay that way. It is out of line for any of us to have any romantic or ual attachments to the Princess. It is our duty as her bodyguards to put our lives on the line to protect her. It is also against our morals to covet a woman who is fated with another." Top had looked pointedly at Suho and then at Kai before he walked off. He's done it this time...

 

"Bodyguards?! Since when do you have bodyguards?! What does he mean by 'us'?! Just how many of them are there exactly?!" The questions rushed like a broken dam. Even Jess, Jo and Krys were completely floored by the little revelation. I don't blame them for it though. The boys are all older than them and male guards are trained seperately from female guards. That much I know from what Top showed me from his memories.

 

Top was the only one who knew where I was and he has been sneaking into the Academy campus to visit me in the rooftop garden of my house every single night ever since I got  to Korea and he stayed for longer than his usual hour when he found out I had my earliest memories restored. He was the one who told me everything I currently know about Azarians. He also would bring news about the other boys even without me asking.

 

I found out through him that the boys made Guilty Pleasures in order to find me because 'Guilty Pleasures' was what they called me. Back in The Ministry, I was this person, this woman, that every male wanted but could never have because of my reputation as killing machine and they were the only guys who could be near me. There was even talk that I was sleeping with them since they all lived with me and why else would the be so loyal to me. So it became an inside joke that I was their guilty pleasure. It was also code that we used when I was on missions and needed one of them to pose as a lover.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Luhan's POV】

"There are seven of them. They weren't allowed to reveal themselves to me until it was time under my parents' strict instruction. According to Top, since he was the only I spoke to, the only time they can reveal themselves to me is when I find my bondmates." Baby explained and I saw recognition flash across Amber the Jung Sisters' faces at something Baby had said in Russian. There must have been a reason for Daeho Baba and Vera Mama to take so many precautions like this. Did they, perhaps, foresee their deaths? That would only mean that their deaths were inevitable.

 

"Seven... If Top is one of them, who are the remaining six? And are you positive it's just seven? No more than seven?" Suho questioned and I could hear the agitation in his voice. I can't say I don't understand where his agitation is coming from. He just found out that he has been lied to for most of his life, his  knowledge are all a pile of crap and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter