【 十八 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Gold - Ancient Egyptian

【Chanyeol's POV】

An -inducing revving sound resounded through the parking lot just as all of us students piled out into the parking lot, exhausted from the trainings yet still pumping with adrenaline, shortly before a bight red Ferrari navigated through the parking lot and over to where us Exo are standing along with SHINee, Teen Top, Infinite, U-Kiss, APink, SNSD and f(x) were at as the black top started folding down to reveal D.O waving at us with a bright smile on his face and Jay in the driver's seat.

 

"See you at Jay's house! We had fun on our little date, in case you're wondering!" D.O called out as the Ferrari circled around before driving off with a loud rev which was accompanied by Jay's and D.O's laughter. I admit that I'm a little jealous that D.O got to experience riding in such a sweet ride like that. Would I ever get a chance to do that? Wait a minute! What did he mean by date?! I thought they went to do some bookworm-y stuff in Egypt!

 

"Ahh... Jay and her love for speed... But I guess you could call her trip with D.O a date since dates are defined as social engagements arranged beforehand with another person." Sica Noona said and a loud crunch was heard, making me turn my attention over to Kai who had literally crushed the can of coke his was drinking in his hand.

 

"Someone's jealous... By the way, Mom telepathically told me to tell Oppas to go there straight." Krystal chimed shortly before she teleported away with APink and f(x) while SNSD waited for Sica Noona to get in her car to lead them which left Exo to lead the rest of the guys; apart from Kai who already ran off on his own.

 

"Let's go... We have to do some damage control if Kai gets there first." Suho Hyung sighed before he took off at a run into the forest to morph into his werewolf form. It was usually only on Saturdays that majority of the students chose not to drive due to the amount of adrenaline that would be pumping through our veins after the intense trainings.

 

Within five minutes, we were all gathered outside Jay's house and could clearly hear Jay and D.O screaming bloody murder with Kai's growls accompanying their screams. "Not the hair! Not the hair! AHHHH! Why are you only targetting me and not him?! He was the one who said we went on a date! AHHHHHH! Save meeeeeeeeeee~!" Jay's screams were accompanied by her literally throwing herself off the side of the deck to the spot right in front of me before she took off at a dead run around the house.

 

The moment Kai disappeared around the house right behind her, the front door clicked open to reveal a disconcerted D.O with his hair sticking out in every direction just as the three wolf pups came out to greet us. The moment our massive group stepped into the house, a small creature zipped through the house and up the stairs with Kai right behind it.

 

"YAH! Open the damn door!" Kai's voice boomed through the house and glancing around the house it was obvious that we had missed one of the best shows by far. Yes, we considered Kai's and Jay's Lover's Quarrels as a show mainly because it's extremely entertaining considering the fact that they bickered back and forth one minute and then end up being really mushy the next.

 

"Here's your drink, Young Master Do. Would the other Young Masters and Young Missis like something to drink?" A deep voice coming from beside us turned our attention over just in time to see a topless and strikingly handsome male who seemed to have come from the pool. Who the hell is this guy?!

 

"Thanks, Soohyuk. But you should've just left it there. I can always go out there and get it on my own." D.O said with wide eyes as he took the drink and bowed in thanks to which the Soohyuk guy bowed back even deeper. Seriously... Who is this guy?!

 

"YAH! Don't walk away from me! YAH!" And there goes Kai again. It didn't take long for us to see Jay run over to hide behind the Soohyuk guy as Kai came down the steps with a stunned expression on his face while Jay said, "Meet Soohyukie. He's one of my bodyguards. GD, Top, Taeyanggie , Xin, Danny and Seungri are outside."

 

Oh... This guy is her bodyguard... Wait... What the hell! We've already met Top and now Soohyuk; and what the hell is up with her bodyguards looking like ing runway models?! This isn't normal at all!

 

"The seven of us will be helping the Young Miss train all of you. Private tutoring if you will." Another male said just as two males practically sauntered in followed closely by another male with Top and the male he was talking to brought up the back. Are these Jay's bodyguards?!

 

"Hyukie and G go dry off and change! Yangie, put a goddamn shirt on! The three of you, go change into something less formal! And where the hell is Seungri?!" Jay ordered just as another male walked out of the kitchen saying, "Right here! Soohyuk Hyung and I were exploring your kitchen." So these guys really are Jay's bodyguards... Wait... They're all part of the Elites among our kind! How is this possible?!

 

"It's possible because we're not exactly who you think we are. Pleasure to meet you, my name's GDragon." The male who was soaking wet earlier said while drying his hair as he floated down the stairs. "Word of advice? Trust no one but yourselves and each other. And I'm Taeyang." The third male that came into the house earlier said as he appeared in front of us in a cloud of black smoke.

 

"This world isn't what it seems to be. My name's Seungri." The guy who responded to Jay's question earlier said as he flashed us a small smile. "Lies are easy to accept while the truth is easily shot down. I'm Xin and this is Danny." One of the two males that came into the house together said as they both descended the stairs wearing loose singlets and trackpants.

 

"I'm Soohyuk. Pleased to meet you." The guy who D.O spoke to earlier said with a towel draped around his neck as he floated down the stairs the same way GDragon did with Top right behind him. "And I am Top. It is a pleasure to meet all of you again and it's an even bigger pleasure to meet such beautiful women." Top said as she reached out to plant a kiss on the back of the girls' hands, making them swoon.

 

"The Official Pimp, T.O.P has made his appearance, ladies and gentlemen!" Jay announced dramatically, resulting in laughter from the other six males, "Nonetheless, these guys are my bodyguards. And yes, Suho. This is Nuthang Crew." I was right! They're the Elites within our community and the owners of Guilty Pleasures.

 

"Summoners meaning Infinite, Yuri, Yoona, Sulli and both Soohyuns will go with Gaeng and Danny y Lee. The Faeries; Teen Top, Eli and Victoria; and Luna our sole Nymph will go with Hyukie and Captain G-Sparrow. Vampires; APink, Kiseop, Hoon, Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany; will go with Taeyanggie and Seungri. Finally, SHINee, Exo, Jo, Krys and Jess will be with me and Tabi." Jay instructed and her seven bodyguards immediately separated themselves into the pairs while the rest of us slowly made our ways to the pairs that we were going with.

 

What I don't get, though, is why Jay chose to divide us unequally but I guess it had to do with our specialties. But her bodyguards don't seem to have those specialties at all. Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way. Is there something else? While stuck in my thoughts, I felt something break inside of me and soon images, emotions, sounds and scents filled my entire being.

 

"Nuthang Crew are more than experienced in training people. They can be pretty brutal about it but they already know to hold back on that and be patient. Especially since to them, we're all still babies." That's Jay's mental voice. Am I the only one hearing it?

 

"Hey, Little One... Did you do something? There's something off with the bond... It somehow got stronger." I think that's Lay Hyung talking. Geez! Even his mental voice is calm and peaceful. But who is he calling Little One? Wait... How is it that I can hear him too? But for some reason, the name Little One is extremely familiar to me.

 

"I played around with the other bonds. ChanChan Oppa's bond was just a hair's width away from falling apart so I decided to give it a small push. I'm not sure if he can hear us right now though... It will take some time for him to be able to speak through the bond..." ChanChan? I've heard that name before. The images that were filling my mind showed a tiny little girl calling me that. What's that girl's name? Why does Jay know what that tiny little girl calls me?

 

"It obviously worked, Baby. His mind is going crazy with the amount of thinking he's doing. I' surprised you don't hear him." Luhan Hyung? Isn't Baby the nickname he gave that tiny little girl? Who else can hear this conversation? Am I the only one?

 

"I can choose to tune thoughts out, HanHan Gege. It comes in handy with Nuthang around. They can break through any walls you build up because of the amount of experience they have. They're actually listening to our conversation right now, by the way." HanHan Gege was what that tiny little girl called Luhan Hyung... Could it be that that little girl is Jay?

 

"Is that the reason you're practically plastering yourself to my side, Jiyoungie? Because you used me to break Chanyeol Hyung's wall? And here I thought you wanted to cuddle..." Kai? Jiyoungie... The nickname he gave the little girl. Isn't Jay's Korean name Jiyoung?

 

"Eww... Hyung... Noona wouldn't cuddle with you. She'll only cuddle with me. Right Noona?" Sehun? The only one he ever calls Noona would be the f(x) girls, SoShi and that little girl... Ugh! Why can I not remember who she is?! I'm a hundred percent sure whatever it is that happened released my memories in me. And those memories are overwriting the memories I had before that didn't include that little girl.

 

"Sehun-ah, stop antagonizing Kai by flirting with Beautiful... And Chanyeol looks like he's in pain... Yixing-ah, think you can do something about it?" That is definitely Kris Hyung talking. Beautiful was Kris Hyung's nickname for that girl... If Kris Hyung is tying Beautiful to Kai... That must mean Jay is that girl! Why can't I remember the nickname I gave her?! I know I gave her a nickname! I just know it!

 

"XingXing Gege doesn't have to do anything... Tabi says ChanChan Oppa is just thinking too much and he should just stop thinking and just let the memories do the work for him. It's okay, FanFan Gege, Sehoney knows I love him a lot. And before you ask... I love you too, Panda Gege." Stop thinking...? How the hell am I supposed to do that?!

 

"I love y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter