【 九 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Kai's POV】 

She's simply stunning. That was the thought that crossed my mind while I observed Jay's side profile while leaning against the sink next to her as she chopped vegetables and dumped them into a massive pot in the sink behind me. She had shiny blue-black hair which was smooth as silk, bright and beautiful almond-shaped eyes which were fading into a shocking blue color, full albeit small lips with a natural pink tint, small and pointed nose, small heart-shaped face and perfectly shaped eyebrows.

 

She had very soft features for someone with such a tough exterior. And it got me thinking... How does she look without all that make up? She had makeup on while in the pool and I know enough about makeup from Hyeri, who never stopped yapping about it, to know that Jay had most probably used waterproof makeup. I bet she would still look stunning without the make up though. And her body! She had a classic hourglass figure and really long legs. She was also really tiny for someone who didn't look tiny.

 

Then my mind drifted to the images I saw, the memories that flooded into Jay's mind while we were at different places. I have to say that the pain was really intense even with both of us sharing that pain but for her to choose to go through it alone and even block me from even touching the bond I had with her. I have the utmost respect for this woman right here. It was like watching a 7D movie. It was all so real like it was happening at that moment.

 

"Hey... You okay? You can talk about it, you know... They're my memories after all... Or at least most it since there some gaps in between memories... So that means more pain.. Oh the joy... Woohoo..." Jay said as she stopped her work and with gentleness which faded into heavy sarcasm as she ended off her sentence and I could help but chuckle at it as she rolled her eyes at me.

 

"But all jokes aside... I'm really sorry I put you through all that pain... And I'm really sorry you had to see all of that..." She said and I couldn't help but catch the underlying meaning of her words. She's apologizing over something neither of us have control over! She's apologizing for the fact that I was bonded to her! This woman is crazy for apologizing over something neither of us could control for 's sake!

 

"I know... I know... Krys, Jo and Jess said something about it before... I have a very bad habit of apologizing for things I have no control over so long as I'm either a part of it or the cause of it... I apologize even when I know I have no say in it... It's the way I've been raised in that god forsaken orphanage-like place known as The Ministry..." She said before I could even tell her not to apologize and just resorted to quirk my eyebrow at her.

 

"You're unbelieveable, you know that? How can you go through all of that alone? What's the use of me being around if you can't depend on me? We're bonded! And as far as I know, you can't break that bond. Especially not when my wolf wants no one but you as a mate." I sighed, trying to sound angry and much to my delight Jay pouted as she looked at me and now I just want to hug her. She looks like a freaking sad little puppy for 's sake! How am I supposed to resist that?!

 

"It's not my fault... I'm not used to having people around me let alone care for me for nearly a century ever since Jo, Krys and Jess got shipped here... Add the years before I started living with those three and you get a century and a few months of me being alone..." She said as she started waving her hands around and from my peripheral vision, I saw the food being plated and floating out of the kitchen. Now I feel bad... She did say she doesn't trust easily...

 

"Hey, lovebirds! Are you done making out in there or do we have to come in and get you?" Chanyeol Hyung's voice echoed through the house which were followed by snickering from the others and it only succeeded in making Jay look at me with an eyebrow quirked up as a playful smile graced her lips, and her dimples surprisingly appeared. She had three pairs of dimples on her face - one on her cheeks, one near the corners of and the last pair below !

 

"Huh! They think we're making out... Which must mean you do it a lot then... If that's the case, I really do hope you're a damn good kisser with all the practice... Well! See you at the table, baby!" Jay teased and reached up to peck me on the lips before she literally disappeared from in front of me while laughing, leaving me rooted the spot for a couple seconds before I heard the guys cooing and teasing and, generally, being very loud.

 

"I saw what happened~ Our Jonginnie is growing up!" Jongdae Hyung cooed at the same time Chanyeol Hyung said, "You're using pet names now, huh?" Both of them were wiggling their eyebrows at me while Jay completely disappeared only to reappear behind them with the same appearance she had when she literally scared the daylights out of Mr Kwon during the test.

 

With matching unearthly screams, both of them ran to hide behind the other guys just as horrified gasps came from the doorway leading to the dining room we were in behind me, turning our attentions over only to find our parents and the Headmasters staring at all of us before Jay lifted her mangled right arm and waved at them, making our mothers cower behind our fathers and the Headmasters.

 

"Such giant babies... You should get used to this appearance, you know... It's how I'm supposed to look like..." Jay said before she disappeared into thin air and reappeared at the head of the dining table. What was that supposed to mean? Did she die and come back to life or something? Because there's no possible way anyone who suffered that many injuries would be alive and kicking right now, let alone look completely unscathed.

 

"Actually, hon, I died and came back countless of times.. It was almost like a routine... My appearance is just a giant mish-mash of all my injuries... Kinda fun to play around with it, especially during Halloween. Scared the crap out of a few potential burglars last year during Halloween. Those guys screamed like little girls..." Jay said with a smile playing on her lips as food started floating onto her plate. This woman has a sadistic streak...

 

"Come eat! Or I'll eat everything... I mean it... I'm completely capable of it..." Jay added on while looking at all our dumbstruck faces as duplicates of herself started coming out of her original body which made Xiumin Hyung, Tao and Sehun run to occupy seats before the duplicates could get to them. I let out a silent laugh as I settled down into the seat to her right as the duplicates went back into her original body.

 

"So... You old geezers coming to join or are you waiting for my birthday? Because my birthday isn't happening for another half a year, you know..." Jay said in between bites while looking at the elders and the entire table snickered at their reactions to Jay's choice of words when addressing them. And another question is brought up in my mind, when exactly was Jay born?

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Jay's POV】

"My real name will tell you the day I was born... These old geezers watched me grow up for like a decade and then decided to leave me for dead after my parents passed away... You guys know my parents, you know... In fact, everyone in this world knows my parents... Hell! These old geezers even work for them." I said while shovelling another spoonful of kimchi bokkeumbap into my mouth as the adults sat down on the other end of the table and served themselves.

 

"Who were your parents? They couldn't possibly have been - " I cut Kris off and said, "Yeap... These old geezers work for the King and Queen... I am their only child, Kwon Jiyoung... And I'm clearly not a male since I have a and s and not a and balls..." Sadly, my choice of words made the Ladies choke on their food while the Lords just openly gawked. Hey! You can't blame me... I grew up alone... They only have themselves to blame for me turning out like this...

 

"Jay... Language... And please, for the love of , stop talking with your mouth full! You might choke or something!" Kai exclaimed and looked over at him only to wrinkle and scrunch my nose up at him in response as I chewed and swallowed my food just to please him. Guy sounds like an overprotective boyfriend. Geez! Slow down, boy. We barely know each other. Or at least I think we barely know each other... I wouldn't know... I don't have 100% of memories back yet.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter