【 四 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Kris' POV】

Watching the three girls rolling around on the floor while the Doberman laid on the couch watching them was a new experience for me. I've known these girls for over 80 years now and not once have I ever seen them like this. In fact, everything about them changed the moment that new girl, Jay, appeared from God-knows-where. Before, their eyes and face hardly showed more than one emotion at a time. But now, their eyes and face were overflowing with emotion I've never known they had... Until now, that is.

 

Looking at the Doberman I was shocked to see that it was no more a Doberman but a jaguar with a coat the same blue-black as the Doberman and a quick look at Suho showed that he, too, was shocked to see that the Doberman got replaced by another animal without us even noticing anything.

 

"Um... Were you the Doberman earlier?" Suho asked the blue-black jaguar, turning all the attention onto the both of them, as the jaguar lifted its head and nodded once, causing gasps to erupt from everyone's mouths.

 

"What are you?" This time it was Chen who asked, his tone slightly shaky. I couldn't blame him though, the Doberman not only rolled its eyes at him but telepathically spoke to us when he started exclaiming. This thing is piquing my curiosity a lot.

 

"What do you think I am, little pup? And I'm not a thing, Mister. I'm a living, breathing human being... Uhh... Being... Minus the human..." There's that voice again! Dreamy, husky and sultry! And it read my mind! It seems to have telepathic abilities like Luhan.

 

"She... I'm a she... And who is this Luhan you speak of, Mister?" She said again as the jaguar got off the couch and the most amazing thing happened, she transformed into a little blue-black rabbit before making its way over to me and jumping up onto my lap.

 

"Uhh... Luhan is one of his packmates. These guys are known as Exo, they're a werewolf pack." Amber spoke up, slightly breathless from all the laughing and I noticed that the three girls had finally calmed down and were sitting on the floor looking at the rabbit on my lap.

 

"Ah... Hello... What's your name, Mister? It would be better if you told me... I don't want to invade your privacy by reading your thoughts..." She said and the little rabbit dipped her body as if she was bowing before it look up at me while her nose twitched adorably.

 

"Kris... My name is Kris..." I said while resisting the urge to pet the little rabbit in front of me. It's no secret that I have a soft spot for aegyo and this little rabbit is dripping in aegyo with her big blue eyes and tiny little face.

 

"You can pet me... I promise not to bite..." She said and I did just that, I ran my hands through her smooth and silky fur as she nuzzled against my hand which made the three girls on the floor crack identical face-splitting smiles.

 

"She usually hates it when people treat her as a pet... But there are certain exceptions to it... For example, when she's in cat form, she wants nothing more than to cuddle..." Jessica Noona said while scooting closer to Amber and rested her head on the latter's shoulder.

 

"Oh! I know who she is!" Sehun's sudden exclamation made all of us jump in surprise.

 

"Hello... I'm guessing you're Sehun... Krys told me a lot about you... Thank you... For taking care of her when I couldn't..." She spoke up while getting up and hopped all over my, Tao's, Baekhyun's, Chanyeol's, Xiumin's, Luhan's and Suho's lap to get onto Sehun's lap and by the time she got to Sehun, she became a little blue-black ragdoll cat.

 

"You're welcome, I guess... And hello, Jay." Sehun said while petting the cat as it purred loudly against his hand as she snuggled up against his chest and I was completely floored when Sehun said her name.

 

"Hello... And yes... My name is Jay... Pleasure to meet you... I would greet you in my human form... But I'll be completely buck and I don't think me being in my birthday suit like a baby fresh out of the womb around the people my sisters has come to know as family would make for a good first meeting..." Jay said and I could here giggles and snickers erupting from everyone, myself included, with Amber, Krystal and Jessica Noona bursting out into a giggle fit. This girl had one heck of a sense of humor despite being a little crude with her words.

 

"So... You're not human, after all... I had my suspicions when I was running with you... But I couldn't confirm it..." Tao spoke up as soon as everyone had calmed down and I thought back to what he told me about Jay during the training earlier in the day where she outran even him without breaking a sweat and still had the energy to accept Girl's Day's challenge which wasn't very eventful since it ended so quickly.

 

"Eh... A normal human like Usain Bolt would be at least a lap behind the slowest runner... So I'm definitely not human... I only ended the challenge quickly because Krys was around, Kris... Heh... I need a new nickname for Krys... I'll stick to calling her Vassochka until I can think of something..." Jay said and I noticed her looking at me with those big blue eyes as her tail flicked around on Sehun's thigh.

 

"Wait! How did Sehun figure out who you were?" Kai asked and, truth be told, I was curious to know how our maknae managed to figure something like that out.

 

"The air... I figured out who she was from the air... The air surrounding her became very agitated in the same pattern as when I saw Jay with Krystal at the training grounds." Sehun explained and we could do nothing but sigh as we can't see air the way Sehun does.

 

"You should ask Jo, Jess and Krys how they knew it was me... They've been with me longest so they can tell you without you needing to rely on your youngest packmate..." Jay spoke up and saw that she had gotten off Sehun's lap and was now strutting around the lounge.

 

"Her eyes and coat color... No matter what form she's in, you'll always see blue eyes and blue-black coat. She's a master ninja, appearing and disappearing without any notice." Amber said just as Jay strutted pass SNSD and f(x) which made them let out a squeak when she brushed against them.

 

"What is she doing?" Sunny asked, panic lacing her voice. Poor girl got traumatized because of the growl Jay shot her while in her Doberman form.

 

"She does this a lot... When she's in her animal forms, she has the instinct of those animals... As a cat, like right now, she's imprinting her scent on you so that she feels more comfortable around you. It's also a sign to other cats that you're special to her... She'll stop in a bit though..." Jessica Noona explained while Jay started rubbing herself against my leg before moving on to the rest of the pack and when she was done, she started strutting around again. By now, us wolves had sprawled ourselves into what the girls called a puppy pile.

 

"And now she's looking for a spot to rest at..." Krystal said just as Jay practically jumped onto me and then started brushing past all of us before stopping on Chanyeol's stomach, started kneading her tiny paws onto his stomach and curled herself up, tucking her tail in between her paws.

 

"She seems to love laps, stomachs and arms when she's a cat... And it's only when she's a cat that she allows you to cuddle and pet her like you to a normal pet cat..." Amber said as giggles started leaving Chanyeol's mouth, making us look at him.

 

"She's purring and it's tickling me like crazy!" Chanyeol burst out in between giggles short before he got smacked in the face with Jay's tail, making all of us laugh at his stunned expression.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Chanyeol's POV】

"Just be glad I didn't choose to be a cheetah or some other big cat..." Jay said while smacking my face with her busy tail yet again. But I have to admit though, her purring is driving me crazy and I should hate that she's invading my space but I couldn't find it in myself to hate her. It was like my soul knew who she was and was doing everything in their power to hold my hatred for her back.

 

"Hey, Jay? Where did you come from?" Baekhyun asked while he lifted his arm and started scratching the spot behind Jay's little cat ears which made her purr even more but by now she had settled herself next to my head with her own head on my shoulder.

 

"My mother's womb..." Jay deadpanned while getting up and morphed, right in front of my eyes, into an adorable little animal big ears. I wonder how many animals she can morph into though.

 

"But seriously though... I was born in Korea and raised in Russia... I then grew up travelling the world... I can morph into any species of creature I want to as long as I have the anatomy and down pat... Just like how I'm a fennec fox right now... And no, I can't morph into other people... That's not how my ability works... Oh hey! I have bigger ears than you do!" Jay said while settling down before using her paw to play with my ear, making everyone laugh. She had answered a couple of questions that were thought out rather than said out, mine included.

 

"Before you ask, this is how Jay shows she's comfortable around you. She st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter