【 十五 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Gold - Ancient Egyptian

 

A/N: Notice how I took Flashbacks away and replaced it? Because I'll be using a new style to code flashbacks which you'll see in later chapters~ ^^

【Kai's POV】

Class breezed by and I couldn't be any happier that Jiyoungie was slowly breaking down those walls she put around herself and letting the real her out. She manages to keep it away from the Hyungs, Tao and Sehun but she still can't keep it away from me - every single time one of us got our memories restored, her own memories come back. Actually, to be specific, her memories got clearer.

 

I've seen her memories from before her parents passed when it was just me and after the meltdown she had that weekend, she had all the memories there but very memory that was supposed to include my brothers were blurred and only my face was clear as day. When Luhan Hyung's memories got restored, his face became clear as well in Jiyoungie's memories. It was the same from Kris Hyung, Tao and Sehun. She has all her memories but she doesn't know which one of us is tied to the memory until that person's memory gets restored.

 

"Mr Kim! I'm sure the board isn't on Miss Kwon's face! Pay attention to the front and stop staring at her or I'll go against the rules and partner her up with someone else during my classes!" I snapped my head back to the front to find Prof. Lee, our Chemistry teacher, glaring at me and the female students glaring at Jiyoungie. *Idiot... Focus in class and stop drawing unwanted attention to me! Or I swear to God I will castrate you!* I shuddered slightly at Jiyoungie's threat just as I heard Sehun snicker slightly.

 

*Woah! Hold up, Beautiful! Whose manhood are you threatening?*

 

*Kai Hyung was openly ogling Noona in class and got called out by Prof Lee.* You're dead when we get home, Maknae. I huffed and picked my pen up to idly twirl it around my fingers.

 

*Don't threaten my Sehoney, you stupid playboy! I will throttle you!* What?! You're taking his side?! I'm really feeling the love, Jiyoungie.

 

*Noona loves me, Hyung. I think she loves me more than she loves you. Noona should be with me instead. Right, Noona?* Maknae...

 

*What about me, Meimei?! Don't you love me too?!* Tao and his obssessive need for attention...

 

*Baby loves all of us... Now pay attention in class before She-hulk Lee explodes.*

 

*She-hulk? Huh! I bet this old hag can't even throw a punch! Oh! Which reminds me... Do I have any club activites today?* Jiyoungie and her need to scrutinize everyone and mentally insult them...

 

*Prof Lee's ability is Hyper Strength... Pretty much makes her She-hulk... Tao has Martial Arts with you today, Beautiful... So you can go with him...*

 

"Mr Kim! Mr Oh! Miss Kwon! Since the three of you find my class boring and refuse to pay attention, get out of my class! Now!" Prof Lee strikes again and before anyone could say anything Jiyoungie started packing her bags which made Krystal give her a look that clearly said 'what the hell are you doing?!' as did Prof Lee.

 

"Well... Professor said to get out... So that's what I'm doing... Unless Professor wants to go back on her words, I guess I'll just got spend my time exploring the school... Not like I have any more classes after this one anyway... I have all the time in the world~" Jiyoungie said as she slung her backpack over her shoulder and literally sauntered out of the class before stopping short at the door, "By the way, the answer is Silver Dichromate not Silver Chromate. You're welcome. Buh-bye!" And then she just walked out.

 

I growled under my breath and started grabbing for my stuff to throw into my bag before running out after her with Sehun. I managed to catch a glimpse of Prof Lee hurriedly changing the answer she wrote on the blackboard after she had triple-checked that Jiyoungie's answer was indeed correct and she had made a mistake in the earlier part of the chemical equation.

 

"Care to show me around? I'd love to spend some time alone with my two favorite boys in the world - my Jonginnie Oppa and my Sehoney. Just like old times." Jiyoungie said as she looped her arms around both mine and Sehun's arms so that she was in the middle. Sehun and I both grinned widely at that before we both gave her a tour around the music and arts part of the school. Walking around the building with her was pretty amazing and brought a sense of nostalgia to me. 

 

"Oh! HanHan Gege! It's HanHan Gege! Wah! Gege looks really really good! I bet he has lots of fangirls..." I looked over to where Jiyoungie was looking at and saw Luhan Hyung dancing in the studio - looks like he's having dance class right now. *What are you three doing out of class? And, Baby, keep your thoughts to yourself. Kai is scary when jealous or angry. I don't want to have to deal with that.*

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Author's POV】

*Prof Lee kicked us out of class for not paying attention. So we're showing Noona around the school. And Kai Hyung is being a jealous boyfriend already.* Sehun explained briefly through the bond at Luhan's question as Kai dragged both him and Jay away from the dance studios with a huff to continue the tour of the school while Jay laughed quietly at Kai's frustrated expression.

 

*No fair! I want to spend time with Meimei too!* Tao whined through the bond while, on the outside, he had pout on his face which made the girls in his class squeal and cause the class to be disrupted just as the bell rang through the school signalling the end of the class and the start of every students' fifteen-minute journey to their next class - or in Jay's case, to find somewhere else to go.

 

"What class are you having now?" Jay asked the two boys as they walked arm-in-arm across the courtyard towards the school's academics building which cause a lot of nasty glares to be shot towards the girl when they were spotted by other students on their ways to their own classes. Jay only replied to those nasty glares by smirking and even going as far as to slip her small hands into both boys' hands.

 

"I have Business class. Sehun has French class. I know Suho Hyung and Lay Hyung doesn't have any classes either so you can go look for him and hang out while waiting for school to end. Then we'll meet up before sending you to your club with Tao." Kai said while intertwining his fingers with Jay's as they walked into the academics building where more nasty glares were thrown at Jay while some guys openly ogled at Jay as she walked past them.

 

"Yah! Maknae! Kai! Jay! What's this I hear about you three getting kicked out of class?! You two, you should know better! I told you time and time again that school is important! And you, you've missed out on so many years of school. Don't waste this chance you got." Suho started nagging the minute he spotted the three walking towards Exo's lockers where they all usually met up with the girls - Sehun had stepped away and walked next to Kai to avoid suspicion from the rest of Exo.

 

"Whatever you say, Appa. Kai says you and Lay don't have classes, so you two are now in charge of showing me around. Or we could get started on the event we planned out over the weekend. I'll go to the parking lot for a bit." Jay said before jumping out to the carpark only to get soaked from head-to-toe the moment she appeared in the carpark courtesy of a large group of girls as everyone in the carpark snickered at Jay's soaked state.

 

"Stay away from our Oppas, . You're nothing to them. They're only being nice because you're the charity case new kid. And don't you dare lay a finger on my Kai Oppa! He has better tastes than a from Russia like you." The girl Jay recognized as Hyeri snarled as another ball of water soaked Jay even more while Exo, f(x) and SNSD ran out after hearing the snickering and cheers from the students only to drop to ground as glass started shattering before a just-visible red flame shot out of Jay's body right towards the girls only to have the flame stop short before the horrified girls and stunning everyone in the carpark.

 

"Just visible red flames are at 525°C, the brighter the red, the higher the temperature... Clear cherry red are at 1,000°C... Deep orange, 1,100°C... Clear orange, 1,200°C... Whitish flames, 1,300°C... Bright white flames, 1,400°C... Dazzling white, 1,500°C... Finally blue flames... The brighter and clearer the blue, the hotter the flame... They range from 2,000°C to 3,000°C... Want to see how fast you turn to dust?" Jay said, an eerie calmness in her voice and the ball of flame changing colors as she spoke while Amber and the Jung sisters ran to her only to crash right into a sort of barrier.

 

"JAY! You're better than this! Vassochka! You promised! Don't do this! Don't go back! Don't stoop to their level! Please! Let us in! Jay, please! I'm begging you! Please don't do this!" Krystal begged while pounding her fist on the barrier just as all the students started gathering around outside the barrier that was trapping the group of girls with Jay while all the teachers in the school ran out to see what the commotion was about seeing as the bell had rung and no student was present in class.

 

♣♥♠♦

 

【Krystal's POV】

"Oppa! Kai Oppa! You have to do something! Please! You have to stop her! You have to try! Please, Oppa! Please!" I begged while tugging on Kai Oppa's arm as he stared at Jay. Eonnis and I know that Jay won't hesitate to kill at all. She never hesitated to kill. This isn't the Jay that we know and love. This isn't the Jay that made a promise to us that she will never kill another being again. This isn't the Jay that saved us all those years ago, took us in and loved and cared for us like a mother. 

 

No... This isn't Jay Kwon; this is Valentina Dragomirova the Demon Queen, The Ministry's Number One Lean, Mean Killing Machine and Femme Fatale. She was crowned Demon Queen with how she never showed any emotion when she killed; most of the time she killed instantly but there were times where she would torture her victims to the point of death with a smile on her beautiful face. She was cruel, sadistic and made everyone and anyone wished they were in Hell because she made their lives worse than Hell.

 

A scream turned my attention back to Jay and found that she had levitated off the ground. When she moved to the side, I saw the one expression that I hated more than anything in the world. She has that cruel smile on her face coupled with her eyes that were devoid of any emotion as she levitated higher and the flame roared a dazzling bright blue the same cobalt shade as her eyes; I could feel the smoldering heat of the flames from outside the barrier but the girls were screaming in pain at the heat.

 

"YANA! That's enough!" A female voice screamed and my attention turned to it only to find Exo's parents and the Headmasters running over; the voice belonged to Luhan Oppa's mother, Lady Lu Huixin. I remembered Eonni telling Amber Eonni and I about her restored memories; Lady Lu was one of the main Ladies who had taken care of Jay when she was a baby.

 

"Jay! Jay Kwon! Yana Jay Kwon! Kwon! Ji! Young! Snap out of it! Please!" Kai Oppa finally spoke up and he was begging as he fought to get behind the barrier. Most surprising thing? Luhan Oppa, Kris Oppa, Tao Oppa and Sehun were begging as well. Jay looked at us with that same expression on her face and my breath caught in my throat the moment I met her eyes. She was having a fight with herself. No - Yana Jay Kwon was fighting for control over Valentina Dragomirova.

 

"Mom! I need you! Please don't do this! Don't leave me! You promised you'll never leave me! Please, Mom! I'm begging you! Come back to me please! I love you, Mom! Please!" I called out to Jay and pounded the barrier harder with my enhanced strength to the point where cracks started appearing with every hit and my fists started to bleed at the force and the heat that was coming out of the cracks.

 

"Valechka! Don't leave me! I don't want to be alone again! You promised that I'll never be alone again! You've kept that promise for so long, don't break it now. Not when I need you most!" I smiled internally when Amber Eonni caught onto what I was planning. Eonni is sure to be next. The three of us know something everyone else doesn't; and that was Jay's biggest weakness and largest strength - us, her sisters.

 

"You promised not to hurt us like they did! You lied! You're hurting us now more than they ever did! Liar! You lied to us! You lied to me! But I still love you... Because I owe you my life, you saved me; you saved us. What are we to do without you?! Jay, please! Come back to us! Fight! You can win; and you will win! Because you're the strongest woman I know with the brightest, most beautiful smile in the world." Thank you, Eonni. This has to work. It has to! If it doesn't Jay will wallow in depression over killing again.

 

"Annochka. Vassochka. Vika. ... ... Thank you; and I'm sorry." Jay finally spoke after a long, deafening silence and I watched as the ball of flame got absorbed back into her body before the barrier literally exploded; releasing an extremely strong surge of power that, instead of destroying everything, restored everything and healed every wound that everyone had sustained; when that was done, Jay landed lithely on her feet and I immediately threw myself at her.

 

It hurts me; no - it kills me whenever Jay's dark side takes over. Yes. Jay has two sides to her and that's what kept her alive all these years. The Demon Queen Valentina is her dark side; the vicious, emotionless and sadistic side that will murder in cold blood. The Jay we know - the Valentina who saved us, healed us, took us in and love and care for us - is her light side; the warm, affectionate and gentle side that loves and cares unconditionally, apologizes even for things beyond her control, has the kindest soul and the brightest, most beautiful smile in the world.

 

"Don't ever do that again please, Mom. I don't want to see you like that ever again. You're different now; you're happier now; you're free now; and you're not alone anymore. You're surrounded by people who love you, who care for you. You've always been the one giving everything, never asking for anything in return; never taking anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter