【 五 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Orange - Flashbacks

【Author's POV】

Students and teachers alike were completely stunned when all twenty second-year teacher trainers had walked out to the centre and by the time Jay started shouting her cusses, they all were undeniably floored. A heavy silence fell across the entire stadium as Jay and the teachers conversed, the volume of which was still inaudible to the extremely sensitive ears of the Werewolves and Vampires.

 

After what seemed like ages, Jay her heels and proceeded towards her mark while ping her leather jacket before turning around and cracking a cocky smirk gracing her lips as she slowly got into an overly relaxed fighting stance.

 

"What the is she doing?!" Kris exclaimed while trying to stand up only to have a hand hold his shoulder down, a quick glance to the back showed Krystal with a cheeky smile on her face and a playful glint in her eyes.

 

"Don't worry... Jay knows what she's doing... You should never judge a book by it's cover." Krystal said just as the other students started cheering for the teachers when all twenty of them headed right for Jay, fists raised and determination all over their faces, only to end up missing their target and punching each other.

 

"Now now... Didn't your momma ever teach you to never lay your hand on a woman..." Jay's voice echoed through the speakers, the taunting tone of her voice infuriating practically everyone in the stadium.

 

"Oooh~ That one almost got me... Almost... Try harder, teach!" Jay taunted again and easily cartwheeled herself over half  of the teachers by using Miss Lee as the first springboard, stunning the teachers, and students watching, which gave her the chance to deliver blows to the remaining teachers' ribs or solar plexus in rapid succession as she had targetted the collarbones of the teachers she had used as springboards, thus sending all of them to the ground groaning and screaming in excruciating pain.

 

"Hey~ You guys looked like so damn determined to kill me...  Can't let that happen now can we? I have sisters to take care of... Plus this is just a little test..." Jay said just as SM called out, "Jay Kwon, stage one CLEAR!" Jay went back to her mark and waited while the nurses ran in to pick the teachers up and bring them to the infirmary for treatment.

 

"What the actual ?! How the is that still so ing relaxed?!" Afemale student from the Advanced 2 Class exclaimed while other students around her voiced the agreements only to freeze when Jay turned her head over to them, giving them a smile and a wave which turned into a cocky grin and a middle finger.

 

"But seriously though... How is Jay so relaxed?" Tiffany asked as she and the rest of the group returned the casual wave Jay gave them when the latter looked over to them.

 

"Is that how she seems to you? Relaxed?" Jessica asked to which the group deadpanned an agreement in response as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

 

"She's not relaxed at all... You can trust us on that... She appears relaxed but her mind is working throughout everything... She's very calculative and a very keen observer... She watches everything and acts accordingly... Taunting promotes agitation in her opponents which makes them a lot easier to read as they get blinded by emotion..." Krystal explained and Tao, the best hand-to-hand combatant in the school, was watching her lips like a hawk.

 

"So... You're saying that if she taunts you, you must resist it or you become an easy target?" Lay asked just as the last two teachers were taken out on stretchers by the nurses.

 

"Uhh... Not exactly... But you can phrase it that way..." Krystal replied and everyone turned their attention over to the podium when the mic screeched to life as all the third-year teacher trainers went down to into the arena and formed a wide circle around Jay with a basket full of dodgeballs next to each of them.

 

"Jay Kwon. Stage two. Reflex and Reaction. Stage START!" YG called out as the teachers all stretched out while Jay, on the other hand, just looked completely bored, even resorting to yawning, and the other students were confused and stunned as to why the testing order was changed.

 

"The Headmasters most probably have something special planned what with them changing the orders of the test." Amber spoke up just as Baekhyun exclaimed, "Is that girl crazy?! She looks like she's about to fall asleep!" 

 

"I really don't like the look on her face, Eonni... She's planning something that would hurt the seongsangnims so much..." Krystal said while hugging Amber's arm as they saw a wicked grin grow on Jay's face and her eyes reflected michief.

 

It didn't take long for Krystal's prediction to come true as twenty different dodgeballs were launched at Jay just as she leapt up into the air before they could hit her and started either kicking them back into the directions they came from or redirecting them before she lost the airtime and landed back on her feet. The stadium was in stunned silence as the balls had become relatively dangerous projectiles as they soared through the air and, had it not been for the teachers' quick reflexes, they would've given the teachers some major concussion or even knocked them out.

 

The teachers quickly recovered and launched another wave of balls at Jay who caught and tossed them back since they weren't thrown at her simultaneously so it was easier for her to return and redirect the balls as they flew at her at high speeds. The teachers, on the other hand, were throwing faster and with more force, trying as best as they could to throw Jay off-guard but their attempts were deemed futile as Jay was still returning and redirecting them with such graceful movements that it looked as if she was dancing.

 

"Daebak!" Luhan and Xiumin exclaimed at the same time when the balls ricocheted off the sidewalls at high speed without a chance of stopping at Jay had punched any and every ball that got close to her away. 

 

Eventually, the teachers ran out of dodgeballs to throw and were trying their hardest to avoid getting hit by the balls ricocheting all over the sidewalls that grew in speed every single time they came into contact with Jay who was still caught in her little dance that still looked extremely graceful despite being very fast-paced almost like she was a video on fast forward.

 

"Jay Kwon. Stage two. CLEAR!" YG hollered as the teachers practically crawled their way out of the arena while Jay stopped her dance and was now stopping the balls with her bare hands, fingers slightly curled to fit the curve of the ball, and dropped them to the ground around her feet which made the students start gossiping about her and talking about how she was showing off, how the test was staged, how a human like her couldn't possibly be that strong and how she most probably slept with all the teachers.

 

The last comment came from Girl's Day's Hyeri and didn't sit well with Jay who had redirected and launched the last ball she was supposed to stop right at Hyeri's face with enough force to kill making the target and her friends scream bloody murder when they saw the deadly projectile being propelled right for them only to have said projectile come to a sudden halt, as if it was a car that got it's emergency brakes pulled, just millimetres away from her nose.

 

"A little something you should take note of, little girl... Jay Kwon never misses her targets ever. And Jay Kwon doesn't like when people talk her and the people she cares about." Jay said as the projectile ball floated back down towards her while all the balls on the ground floated back into their baskets before the baskets rolled out of the arena. While all that was going on, the roof of the stadium opened up and a protective barrier formed around the arena, seperating the spectators and Jay.

 

"Jay Kwon. Stage three. Speed. TIMER START!" JYP called out just as columns shot out of the ground in a spiral with the column in the middle having a glowing rainbow-colored orb. Jay quirked an eyebrow and climbed up the middle column, using her naturally sharp nails to grip onto the stone and her upper body muscles to pull herself up the column in rapid succession.

 

"Is she stupid?! She could've just used the shortest column to pave her way up. The columns were planted in a spiral for a reason!" Taeyeon exclaimed while tugging at her hair, making Jessica, Krystal and Amber laugh, which turned Exo's, SNSD's and f(x)'s attentions over to them.

 

"Didn't we already tell you that Jay is very calculative? The moment the columns started appearing, she already calculated her next move. Look closely. The middle column isn't fully out of the ground yet. She grabbed onto it before it was fully erected." Amber said while pointing at the middle column which was still being erected judging from the movement of the sand around it just before Jay's leather jacket landed on the sand with a loud thud.

 

"If she had gone to the shortest column first, she would take a much longer time because trying to walk across moving surface isn't easy at all and requires a lot of focus and balance which costs time. And we all know that time is a luxury in this test." Jessica pointed out just as a came up showing Jay, climbing the column that was still ascending as the seconds ticked by. 

 

Every guy in the stadium was now currently ogling Jay as the live HD feed showed how her muscles were working as she gripped onto the stone and pulled herself up. The body-hugging crop top didn't do much to hide her muscles. Her top even showcased her lower back muscles, tiny waist and completely flat tummy in all it's bare glory as the muscles all tensed and relaxed with every movement she made.

 

"Yah! Quit ogling our sister!" Jessica, Krystal and Amber smacked the Exo wolves on the back of their headss, making the boys look down with blushes tinting their cheeks while the girls giggled at the protective girls and went back to cooing at how perfectly defined and toned Jay's body was.

 

"Yo! Get the god-ing-damn camera orb outta my face or I will break it!" Jay huffed while using her legs to kick at the floating orb which made the guys in the stadium practically swoon as they got a good look at Jay's face which was usually hidden behind her hair as she had flipped her hair out of her face.

 

"Bloody erts... I swear to God... When I get down from here... They're all dead... So gonna flip them onto their backs... ... ... Oooh... That was wrong on so many different levels..." Jay mumbled and every student and teacher who knew Russian started bursting out into fits of laughter. At the podium, SM, YG and JYP looked at each other with knowing smiles - the students were slowly starting to open up to Jay even if they were doing in unconsciously.

 

"Yah! What did she say? Why are you laughing?" Victoria asked the three girls who started translating everything in between their laughter which made all three groups turn pile of giggling idiots as the non Russian-speaking students looked at them weirdly.

 

" me sideways! How big is this thing?! ... ... Uhh... I mean high... Not big! High! High! I should get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter