【 二十二 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ★ Special Chapter #2 ★ [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2]【Author's POV】[/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]It's the eve of Valentine's Day and all the various groups within Jay's inner circle of friends are gathered at their little field in the forest during lunch with the exception of Jay and Lay who was nowhere in sight due to Lay insisting on taking the girl out on a date as part of the plan the bonded guys formulated in the middle of the night.


The main reason they were in that field was to because the girls had asked to meet them there. Another reason to it is that the guys were running away from the rest of the academy's female population. It's no secret that the guys would gather together and disappear to another part of the country for one day every Valentine's Day while the girls had their own gathering in a seperate part of the country. It all is due to the simple fact that the inner circle was made up of the most popular males and females and they hated when they get hounded during the occasion.


"So... What are we doing here? Other than to get away from all that crazy, that is?" Niel spoke up from other across the river where he was kicking his feet around in the water. Amber, Krystal and Jessica were the ones who made all of them gather in the field.


"It's Valentine's Day tomorrow. Do you guys have any plans?" Jessica asked while the girls handed out the cookies and little treats they made for the guys. It had become a tradition for them to do so ever since they became friends and they only passed them out on the eve of Valentine's.


"Us guys were planning to head to the Maldives, enjoy the sun and sea and all that. Why? What's up? Do you girls want to go with us or something?" L asked, propping himself on his elbow as he gratefully took a little bag of cookies from Amber who looked at the Jung sisters with a bright and secretive smile on her face.


It was that look alone that made Luhan spring up from the middle of the Exo puppy pile like a jack in the box despite all the protests and groans coming from the remaining eleven boys, "Yah! Get up! It's her birthday tomorrow! How can we forget! YAH! KIM JONG IN!" The target got attacked by flying empty baskets to the face shortly before realization struck him and he too sprang up.


"Whose birthday, Hyung? What's going on? We all know each other's birthdays and none of them is tomorrow." Chunji glanced up at Luhan who was making everyone sit up through his telekinesis with the help of Taeyeon while Kai asked, "You know all our ages right?" Gesturing to all of Exo then to Amber and the Jung sisters while the other guys nodded, unsure where the conversation was heading.


"You also forgot one person, Oppa. She's not here right now since she went off campus saying that the girls in the school are ing delusional thinking that she can get near her boys without her permission... But that aside, don't you see anyone missing?" Krystal asked while plopping herself down on the river bank across from Niel as she played with the water, giving the guys time to get a head count on the girls.


"Hey... Where did Jay go? Why isn't she here? Wait... What does that have to do with anything?" Sunggyu asked, to which the girls literally smacked their foreheads with their palms at how dense he could be.


"It has everything to with everything, Grandpa Gyu." Amber's words made Taemin look to his mate, Naeun, who only responded with a shrug as she said, "None of us know. They wouldn't tell us anything."


"Think about it, Naeun-ah. Jay said she wouldn't do anything for Kai on Valentine's Day. She also sid she doesn't have any obligation to do anything on Valentine's Day." Jessica said while the Exo boys who were bonded to Jay were practically banging their heads against the tree trunks, wondering how they could forget such an important day.


"OH MY GOD! NO WAY! IT'S JAY'S BIRTHDAY?!" Sunny shrieked when she finally figured it out, making everyone else blink in complete stupefaction.


"Bingo! Valentine's Day is more than Valentine's Day to Jay. Valentine's Day is her birthday. She hates celebrating her birthday though, says it makes her way older than she feels and looks. But all things considered, she's not really wrong about being that though." Amber said with a snap of her fingers and a slight shrug.


"Jay was born on Valentine's Day, 1822. 190 years ago. She's turning 190 tomorrow. She never celebrated her birthday before we came along though. Never told us why. We can only hope that one day she would tell us." Krystal said when she saw several of the others had opened their mouths to say something.


"Woah! That makes her a Noona even if we're her seniors in the school! What do you have in mind for our birthday girl?" L.Joe asked while munching on the cookies he just got from the girls. It was nice to have close female friends; no worries about them getting crushes on you or anything of that sort since a relationship that starts out as a friendship could end badly should there be a break up as both relationship and friendship are at stake.


Jessica sighed and plopped down on the grass next to her precious younger sister, "Honestly, we thought of going back to Siberia because that's where she's more comfortable being herself. But it's also where all her darkest hours took place. So maybe you guys can give us a suggestion on where we could go? ... Will you idiots stop attacking the poor trees with your steel heads?!" The boys in question immediately halted and snapped their heads over to her.


"Uhh... Maybe we could go to Maldives together. It would be nice for her to relax and forget everything. Maybe the Headmasters would even let us have a week off from school." Luhan suggested while glancing around only to have a basket thrown at his face courtesy of Kris who asked, "And how the hell do you expect us to get that approval?"


"Tell them Jay is starting to stress out. The trainings that she's been doing with us every single day after school and over the weekends has been taking a toll on her body and it's getting harder for her to control her temper whenever someone calls her out on a challenge." Kai said, glumly to which everyone looked at him with horror on their faces.


"I never said anything because she told me she had everything under control and that nothing bad was going to happen and that I should worry more about myself rather than her. Hell! She even threatened my manhood to make me stay quiet about it!" Kai grumbled right before flinching visibly by some invisible force, making him growl as he teleported away.


"It's settled then. We're all going to Maldives to calm the raging storm going on within Jay and to give her a reason to start celebrating her birthday." Suho announced as the girls cheered and started chattering about what they should bring.


♣♥♠♦


Later that night, the inner circle of friends were gathered at their little field with the exception of the leaders, Kai, Jay, Amber and the Jung sisters; the latter three of the missing people were making sure Jay packed everything she needed without giving out any details on why they were leaving the country all of a sudden. They even made sure to think about all sorts of things she should be packing rather than about what they would do when they reached the destination.


Kai and the leaders, on the other hand, were at the office finalizing the letter of absences for the entire group with the claims that they were having private training as well as a retreat for Jay which the three Headmasters gladly approved without a hint of hesitance. The Headmasters only allowed the boys and girls to leave their office after telling them to be safe and to take care of themselves as well as to have fun; they even granted them two weeks of absence because they deserved the break after having trained so hard the past month.


Back in the fields, the others were discussing final details of their trip while waiting for the others to arrive just as Kai teleported into the middle of the field with the leaders of the various groups, "Jay's on the way and she's not very happy that she's being kidnapped in broad daylight." Kai said just as the group heard furious grumbling which was accompanied by teasing and laughter shortly before the four sister-friends appeared with Jay splashing around in the river while the other girls laughed and tried to coax her out.


"Bite me!" When she looked up, Jay noticed the other guys and her eyes narrowed as she glared at Kai saying, "You can all bite me! Why the am I even here?!" Her protests were drowned by screams as the entire group got pulled into a portal that would bring them to their destination in the Maldives courtesy of Nuthang Crew who were lurking around listening to their beloved Princess grumble.


The moment the portal reopened in the Maldives, everyone practically fell on top of each other into a pile. "Get off me you giant panda!" Someone shouted shortly before Tao was thrown off the top of the pile. "Hey... Where's Jay?" Was the question that escaped everyone's mouths while they slowly stood up, rubbing their aching bodies and looked around shortly before they all ran to the edge of the wood platform, with some pilled on top of someone else, where they spilled their guts out; even Kai was suffering the same fate.


"Kai! You're the bloody Teleporter here! Shouldn't you be used to this ?" Chen growled as he kicked Kai's legs that were placed beside him as the younger boy emptied his stomach's contents off the side before saying, "This is a different case, Hyung. I don't think you can even call this teleportation." The groans and sounds of vomiting were only interrupted by a light-hearted chuckle which made everyone look up to the source where they found Jay leisurely walking around in the air from the black portal they all fell from almost as if there was a staircase there just as the portal closed behind her.


"Warp Portal Teleportation takes a while to get used to. It's very different from my various kinds of Teleportation and Kai's Teleportation since it combines portals with Warp Teleportation. It's like a wormhole vortex in space that you in and spits you out somewhere else. You literally get spun around inside that vortex if you don't know how to control yourself." Jay explained as she sat down on Kai's lap as the guy sat up and leaned his head against her, looking green.


"Before you go off at me for not giving you a warning... I didn't know anything until we were in that vortex. Took me a while to regain my bearings before running through it... Though I admit that spinning around like that does make it faster to travel from point A to B, the consequences of it is just too stressful... You can go off at Taeyang when we get back though." Jay continued before anyone else could speak.


The group all looked around as soon as they had recovered and looked around seeing nothing but clear water as far the eye can see with tiny dots of villas somewhere in the horizon. They then took a closer look at the villa they were at and were shocked by the immense size of it. The place is huge and it was isolated from everything else apart from the two equally immense villa on either side of the villa they were at.


"Who owns this place?" Sunny trailed off she looked around in complete awe just as a woman walked over to them. "Welcome to the Kwon, Lee and Choi Family's Private Villas. My name is Dami." The woman only got tackled by Jay who squealed, shocking the others, as she said, "Eonni! Long time no see! I've missed you! Where's Hyeyoon Eonni?" Jay looked around as she asked that question just as another woman walked over with a bright smile on her face.


"Wait... If this is the Kwon Family Villa... Isn't this your place, Jay?" Taeyeon asked, looking slightly confused when the girl in question shook her head while the second woman spoke, "Aniyo. My name is Hyeyoon. Little Ji happens to share the same name, more or less, as Dami's little brother." That only sent more confusion to everyone else in the room as Jay giggled while Hyeyoon ruffled her hair around.


"Eyyy~ Noona! Why'd you have to go and ruin the surprise by showing yourself!" GD appeared with a pout on his face, Top following closely behind him with an equally sad expression; both of them had only board shorts on which showcased their extremely toned bodies as water dripped down from top to toe. That alone made the other girls blush and squeal internally while the guys couldn't help but gawk as their jaws dropped to the ground.


"Noona?!" The guys were completely confused and it took a while for the girls to finally process what was going on before they too became shocked while the five of them just chuckled at how ridiculous they looked with those bugged out eyes that could even rival D.O's usual expression.


"Hey there, Mister... You wanna come back to reality?" Jay said teasingly as she eyed Kai whose hair and clothes were completely disheveled from having Jay sit on his lap while she played with his hair, snapping him back as he looked at her curiously while the two older females watched silently and happily.


"Hyeyoon Eonni is Top's older sister and Dami Eonni is Captain G Sparrow's older sister. I share the same name is Captain G Sparrow over there." Jay explained while taking her shoes and jacket off seeing as she was wearing Kai's varsity jacket over her tank top and her signature high heeled biker boots on.


"My real name is Kwon Jiyong. It's an advantage since I can say that I'm related to her whenever it's needed. Anyway! Let's get you to your rooms. There are a total of eighteen rooms in this villa and the other two next door. ... Eh... Actually there are twenty-two rooms. But Nuthang Crew has two rooms. Noona shares a room with Hyeyoon Noona and my female version has her own room." GD explained as Jay glared at him at being referred to as 'his female version'.


The entire group broke out into discussions as to who would room with who only to have the Exo boys who were bonded to Jay fight over who would room with her along with Krystal who insisted on rooming with her because, "Oppas has spent too much time with her as it is!" Their argument was only cut short by Dami who blocked every single one of their voices with her Sonokinesis.


"From what my baby brother has told me, you'll be staying her for two weeks. That's fourteen days. There are a total of eight of you who are bonded to Little Ji. Just  rotate around who would spend the night with her. But before that, you have to know that Dami and I also want to room with her since it's been nearly three-quarters of a century since we last saw her." Hyeyoon said, using her ability to see bonds to determine how many of the Exo guys were bonded to Jay.


It didn't take long for Kai to ask the two eldest females where Jay's room was before he grabbed her and teleported with Jay after the girl started thinking about her room and the image appeared in his mind, without either party's knowledge, through the bond. It also took a while for the others to start cursing Kai and his ability when they realized what had happened only to be told by the females to go pick a room and unpack before meeting up in the central "room" where brunch would be served before they're allowed to enjoy.


While the other fifty-one kids played around in the water nearer to the villa, Jay was sitting on the lounge chair on the deck donning Kai's checkered shirt, a pair of hotpants and a pair of wayfarers with a 50 Shades of Grey novel in hand and a glass of Blue Lagoon cocktail, a pack of menthol cigarretes and an ashtray on the sidetable next to her, the two eldest females were in the house preparing some drinks and snacks for the group; and Nuthang Crew was off getting some jetskis, speedboats and wakeboards for the group as well as some stuff for the party tomorrow.


"Fifty shades, huh? Never knew you were into that, Beautiful." Jay looked up from her book to find Kris, Chanyeol and Kai sitting on the lounge chair next to hers with cheeky grin on their faces. "I happen to like reading. But speaking of the book, I can't understand why a woman would want to be dominated. Humans and their stupid fantasies. Wouldn't it be better to be an alpha female instead of some whiny omega?" Jay said, a small smile playing on her lips as she sipped on her cocktail as she laid the book down beside it.


"You look good in my shirt..." Kai voiced out only to get smacked on the head from both sides while Jay only smiled in response. "I'm surprised you're still alive, Oppa. I was damn sure you'd get murdered for kidnapping me. But that doesn't mean you can murder him. I'll feel the pain too. And, in turn, the rest of you will feel it too." Jay said, mockingly as she stood up to take her pants off in preparation to jump into the clear waters of the ocean.


"Woah!" The other guys' eyes widened in shock while the other girls' jaws dropped the moment Jay took the checkered shirt off to reveal her Victoria's Secret Beach Bandeau bikini in Black Floral which perfectly showcase every single one of her tattoos as Jay had tied her hair up into a messy beach bun as well as her neatly toned abs.


"Damn! Have you been working out or something?" Hoya chimed as soon as he regained composure but he couldn't help himself from eyeing the girl from top to toe only to turn away when he caught the glares the three males standing behind her were shooting at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter