【 十七 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Gold - Ancient Egyptian

【Author's POV】

Throughout the rest of the week, the Exo boys took turns training with Jay during free periods and even after school. Lunch breaks, on the other hand, was spent at the flower field with Infinite, Apink, Teen Top, SNSD, U-Kiss, SHINee, f(x), Exo and Jay sitting around, talking and eating food that the girls all cooked together in Jay's massive kitchen which was in Naeun's words, "The Queen of all luxury kitchens."

 

By mid-week, the eight groups and Jay had formed extremely close bonds with each other; a bond that was unbreakable even through death - the bond between Soul Companions. The newly-joined five groups also learned that the Headmasters were Jay's Uncles and had been sworn to secrecy by Jay with the death threat that she would hunt them down if word about it gets out.

 

During that time, Lay had finally come clean about having his memories restored when Jay called him out on it during one of the training sessions Jay had with Kris, Kai, Luhan, Sehun and Tao as she had found the bond leading to him shining as bright as the other five boys.

 

Within a span of five weekdays, the twelve boys had improved greatly in terms of strength and power and their control was increased tremendously through the trainings with Jay and practices at home with their respective codices. They also developed more techniques respective to their abilities after having Jay demonstrate it when she was shown the topic in their codices.

 

Xiumin now has Sub-zero Energy Manipulation which grants him the ability to manipulate extremely cold energy capable of freezing anything he comes into contact with; be it cold gas or magical energy. Luhan now has Psionic Strength which grants him the ability to augment his physical strength by using his mental strength; he also now has Psychic Communication which granted him the ability form a psionic communication line with others, essentially rendering them capable of having comprehensible conversations using their minds.

 

Kris now has Supersonic Flight which grants him the ability to fly at speeds that surpasses the spead of sound. Suho now has Whirlpool Generation which grants him the ability to generate whirlpools, swirling bodies of water that can be used to attack or trap enemies. Lay now has top-tier Basic Level Regenerative Healing Factor which grants him the ability to heal minor wounds faster than normal and recover from minor to moderate blood loss; he also now has Telempathy which grants him the ability to not only sense others' emotions, but also send his own emotions to others.

 

Baekhyun now has Holographic Projection which grants him the ability to project a holographic copy of himself or something else by using pure light. Chen now has Electric Field Manipulation, or Electro-Agrikinesis, which grants him the ability to create, shape and manipulate electric fields, the force that hold atoms together within objects, machines and a field that surrounds and dwell in a person or thing as well as to generate electrical fields of his own to form tangible force-fields and many other feats or negate existing electric fields.

 

Chanyeol now has Inflammation which grants him the ability to cause burning pains and actual burns in others, and sometimes his skin burns and injures the people touching him. D.O now has Unearthing which grants him the ability to unearth anything and everything underground to a limited depth of three-hundred metres. Tao now has Temporal Cognition which grants him a fine tuned sense of precise time, discern a person’s age, as well as the alteration of, or travel through, time; including location and specific point in time.

 

Kai now has top-tier Advanced Level Teleportation which grants him the ability to teleport large distances, from one side of a field to another, or a few kilometers or so as well as teleport limited mass, equal to several people or heavy household appliances. Lastly, Sehun now has Aero-Telekinesis which grants him the ability to move and manipulate objects by controlling the air around them or by using winds.

 

By the end of the weekday, D.O had also had his memories restored as Jay had done as Lord Lu suggested; push against the wall and break it in order to control the head-splitting rush of memories, with the help of Luhan, Lay, Kris and Kai; Luhan for his telepathy, Lay for his telempathy, Kris for extra burst of power and Kai for the extra control. Needless to say, the experiment, though successful, resulted in the four boys being mentally drained but happy that their brother didn't have to go through the pain of having his restored original memories forced back into his mind.

 

The seven boys - Luhan, Kris, Lay, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun - had also managed to formally meet two of Jay's seven male bodyguards - GD and TOP - who were also the co-owners of Guilty Pleasures and the seven were known to public as Nuthang whose members were TOP, GDragon, Seungri, Taeyang, Soohyuk, Yanggaeng or Xin and Danny 'y' Lee. The seven Exo boys also found out that Jay was the real owner of Guilty Pleasures the night they met Nuthang due to GDragon's excessive nagging at the girl.

 

Throughout the week, rumors were circulating around the school that an entity was roaming the school as a reason behind the sounds of a violin being played in the early hours of the morning at the same time without fail; and every single night it was a different song. Monday was Debussy's Beau Soir, Tuesday was Ravel's Tzigane, Wednesday was Schubert's Ave Maria, Thursday was Vitali's Chaconne and Friday was Pachelbel's Canon in D major.

 

Every single time the rumors were brought up in school, Amber and the Jung Sisters would exchange secret smiles with each other as they knew who the person behind the beautiful music was; that person was Jay. The three girls knew that whenever Jay was happy, she would play the piano, violin, flute, cello, trumpet or clarinet; and sometimes she would play the guitar or drums. Hearing Jay play again, brought smiles on their faces and warmth into their hearts.

 

Saturday morning, starting at exactly twilight, the air was pierced by the sound of the violin playing Tchaikovsky's Melodie 3 In E Flat, Op 42 No.3 followed by Mozart's Violin Concerto in G major No.3 K.216 Allegro which was followed by Paganini's Caprice No.24 in A minor and ended with Gossec's Gavotte. Amber and the Jung Sisters roused with bright smiles on their faces as they knew Jay was truly happy if she was playing the violin while the sun rose across the horizon on a weekend.

 

Yet again, the talk started around school just as everyone gathered in the auditorium for the assembly. Jay literally drove and ran to the school's auditorium like her like depended on it after recieving a text from YG threatening to forfeit her excuse for today if she didn't appear at the assembly on her phone which was given to her by the Headmasters with the reasoning that she needed to communicate like a twenty-first century teenager.

 

"I will murder those old geezers in cold-blood. I swear on it..." Jay grumbled under her breath as she sauntered into the auditorium while adjusting her outfit which consisted of a pair of  Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott buckle sneakers, black ripped skinny jeans and a grey Grand Yatch backless crop top which showcased her tattoos on her arm and back and her hair in a crown braid under a straw fedora which showcased her multiple ear piercings and behind-the-ear tattoo; before she made her way down the stairs to her large group of friends at the very front of the auditorium.

 

The amount of chattering and gossip about her tattoos and choice of outfit coming from the students as she walked past them was cooly ignored by Jay as she adjusted her fedora over her head. "Who would've thought that you'd actually appear at assembly, Jay." Jessice teased when Jay plopped into the empty seat between Krystal and Kai in the row in front of her.

 

"Shut up, Jess. Uncle decided to threaten me through some message thing on this tiny gadget... How do people use this damn thing anyway? Hell! I don't even know how to use that laptop Uncles gave me for school. I only know how to use typewriters and pen and paper." Jay grumbled while leaning her head on her palm since she had her elbow on the armrest between her and Kai as the ones who heard her complain snickered.

 

"That's only because you've practically lived in a cave away from modern civilization, JayJay. It's a wonder how you managed to call us when you did couple years back." Amber said from her seat beside Krystal only to have Jay shoot her a grin and say, "That's because I still had a working rotary dial phone. To be specific, Top had a working rotary dial phone. I used that to call you." Which made everyone within hearing distance slap their foreheads just as the Headmasters, Professors and Instructors walk onto the stage.

 

*What time will you be leaving, Yana?* JYP asked the moment Jay made eye contact with him. *I was supposed to be there at midnight, Egypt time. Which was an hour ago... But you crazy old geezers made me come to this stupid assembly.* Jay replied with a death glare at the three Headmasters who flinched at the intensity before gesturing for the announcements to be made by the Professors and Instructors.

 

The assembly was spent with Jay grumbling occasionally with her head on Kai's shoulder as Kai played with the three Pandora charm bracelets adorning Jay's wrist; two of which had fifteen charm beads and the other had ten charm beads. Kai made a mental note to look a them closely later and ask her about what they mean since the dim lighting in the auditorium made it hard for him to make out the small and fine details even with his enhanced vision.

 

The minute the assembly was over, students filed out of the auditorium like water from a broken dam while the group of fifty-two friends stayed behind to wait for the other students to leave; using the time to talk to Jay to get to know her even more. "Jay Eonni, do you have plans for Kai Oppa on Valentine's Day next month?" Namjoo asked when she turned around to find Kai and Jay still in the same position.

 

"Eh? Valentine's?" Jay's stunned question illicited silent laughter from Amber, the Jung Sisters, Kris, Luhan, Lay, Sehun, Tao, Kai and D.O who all knew what Valentine's Day meant to her. "Ah! Right! Valentine's here in Korea is when us girls give homemade chocolates to the guys. White Day in March is when the guys return the favor to us girls." Naeun explained brightly as Jay blinked at her in confusion.

 

"It would be completely out of character for me to do stuff like that. I don't feel obligated to do anything on Valentine's..." Jay said cooly and added telepathically, *Besides... Why would I want to do anything for someone else when it's supposed to be my special day? If anything, Jonginnie has to give me stuff...* To which the other six boys burst out laughing at Kai's ridiculously stunned expression; the three girls soon followed when they caught on to what was happening.

 

"Eh? Why are you laughing?" Chunji asked just as Jay stood up and said, "Alright! Let's go, D.O! We'll need to go back to your place to pick up the guide book before we head off." To which D.O responded by smiling widely as he pulled the transcribing guide book out of his backpack with finesse, making Jay laugh as she teleport dashed out of the auditorium before deconstruct teleporting herself and reconstructing right in the middle of the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

 

Back at the school in Korea, everyone was in a state of confusion as they had seen Jay literally shatter like glass into millions of tiny fragments before those fragments disappeared into thin air. "Uh... Jay says to get ready, Kyungsoo... Actually she said 'Ey Mister! Tell D.O to get ready and be nice about it!' and then she just went silent" Kai said just as a glowing cobalt blue door manifested right in front of the group, shocking them.

 

"Well... That's me! I'll see you at dinner! I don't think I'l have signal there so don't bother calling!" D.O said brightly as he opened the door to reveal Jay in the middle cursing and swearing loudly as she rummaged through her backpack which baffled everyone who didn't know just what she was really capable of; eventually she found what she was looking for and threw the box past D.O at Kai saying, "Use that to call if you need anything!" Before D.O stepped through the door fully and it shattered into nanodust.

 

Kai examined the exterior of the box that was thrown at him before opening it to find a clear glass orb that had glowing rainbow-colored particles floating around inside it nestled within the cushioned cobalt blue velvet interior and an elegant script written on the underside of the lid.

 

Telepathy Orb: Users of Psychic Constructs are able to create Telepathy Orbs by using Psychic energy and given a Telepathic Link ability to enable communication over vast distances. However, communication through the orb can only be done when both parties have mastered the Basic Level of Telepathy and Telekinesis; exceptions to the rule only occurs when both parties are Soulmates with an established Soul Bond within the four major categories of Soulmates - Soul Friends, Soul Teachers, Soul Companions & Soul Twin/Twin Flames. 

In order to activate the orb for communication, energy must be channeled into the orb through either Telepathic Communication enhanced with Telekinesis from both parties or through the Soul Bond of both parties.

 

"Uh... I understand the Telepathy Orb description... But what the hell are these weird squiggly lines at the bottom?" Baekhyun said as he pointed to the cursive Cyrillic Script which Krsytal heaved a sigh at and translated before saying. "That part is also written by Jay. Seeing as how it's in cyrillic, she must have had this for quite some time now." To which Baekhyun rubbed the back his neck sheepishly.

 

Back in Egypt, D.O and Jay were making use of the moon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter