【 十六 】

【新しい始まり】Atarashii Hajimari: Genesis (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normal - Korean       Bold - English       Italics - Mandarin       Bold Italics - Russian       Blue - Thoughts       Red - Writings       Gold - Ancient Egyptian

【Author's POV】

"Princess, have you tried pushing against the walls blocking the bond? From what you've told us, it seems like if our sons break them on their own, they experience pain from the memories rushing in which would exhaust their minds. If you could somehow break the walls for them, you could also help control the rush of memories. But it's just a theory." Lord Lu asked Jay as soon as she had calmed down and she was back in control of her dark side; the boys were looking at them in confusion as they didn't understand the language. The girls had been excused by the Headmasters to return to their classes.

 

"How do I go about doing that, Lord Lu? Is it safe? Because I really don't want to hurt them any more than I already am when they get those memories back. When they get their memories back, they also see the parts of me that only my sisters know about; how much of a blood-thirsty monster I really am; and they blame themselves for it. They don't show it and they try to hide it but I still know about it." Jay responded softly while shifting on Kai's lap where she sat as he had occupied the seat she was in just moment before.

 

"Yah, Kyungsoo-ah. What language are they speaking in? You know it right? What are they saying?" Chen whispered and nudged D.O who was seated beside him on the couch as he was dying of curiosity over the conversation that was going on between Lord Lu and Jay in a language that none of them understood nor taught in school.

 

"They're speaking in Ancient Egyptian. I can only read the hieroglyphics because of the guide Jay let me bring home along with the codex since I asked her if I could study it so I don't know how words are pronounced since they left out the vowels. But I can more or less guess what they're saying. Uncle XinShe asked Jay about helping to control something and Jay asked how she was supposed to do that. I don't know the rest of it." D.O explained in a whisper just as Jay looked over at him with a smile.

 

"You learn really fast, D.O-ah. I could teach you the language if you want. In fact, I'll teach all of you." D.O's ears perked up and his eyes started twinkling at the thought of new knowledge as the other guys started grinning at the thought of learning a new language, "On one condition... And that is after you've mastered all your basics. No use learning something new if your basics aren't mastered. Plus... I have yet to transcribe the other books." And then all the boys' faces dropped as the groaned.

 

"Should've brought you in as a teacher instead of a student... But then it would cause an outroar over the bond you have with Jongin. The PTA will have our heads if that happens..." SM mumbled, making laughter erupt and fill the entire office while Jay only said, "Well... It's every students dream to have a hot teacher and to date them... Though technically, I am their teacher outside of school kind of like a private tutor."

 

Kai wriggled his eyes brows playfully at Jay and said, "A hot private tutor who has a forbidden relationship with me, her student." That got him a palm to his forehead courtesy of Jay, pillows to the face courtesy of the other guys, shivers courtesy of the older females and awkward coughs courtesy of the older males.

 

"Come to think of it... How have your practices been so far? Do you need help with anything? ... I should give you guys my number or something... But I don't have a phone... Maybe the keys to my house? ... No not a good idea... You might barge in while I'm sleeping or something... Hmm..." Jay rambled as she went over her options before snapping her fingers, "I know! My little wolf pups can help... God knows they've been wanting to go out and play away from Mommy."

 

"I have a question." Lay said with his hand raised, making Jay quirk an eyebrow up at him for him to continue, "How is that I never see you with wounds before? Except for maybe that time at the test." Jay smiled at his question while the other guys perked up to hear her answer.

 

"It's called Regenerative Healing Factor. Your parents have it too, only not as strong. It varies from person to person due to the levels of regeneration. Last I checked, I'm at Advanced Level... Long way to go before I get to Absolute Level... But I'm fine with it for now... I just gotta stop getting my brain from getting destroyed..." Jay replied with a smile as she rolled her left sleeve up before a couple of wind blades chopped her arm off courtesy of Lord and Lady Oh.

 

"Eomma! Appa! What are you doing?!" Sehun exclaimed hysterically shortly before the guys erupted into gasps and turning his attention to Jay. Jay's arm had stopped bleeding and instead, the blood was recreating the arm that was lost into perfect condition as if nothing had ever happened in the first place. The severed arm on the other hand, was starting to regenerate slightly as well before it was completely burnt to ashes courtesy of Lord and Lady Park.

 

"Her healing strength is at top-tier Advanced Level so her blood is flowing with healing powers. She's also relatively immune to diseases and unaffected by toxins or drugs because of the healing. Jinghui and I are at bottom-tier Advanced Level so we don't have healing powers in our blood. It will take a while for you to reach that level, son. But I believe Jay will help cut down the time all of you need." Lady Zhang said with a bright, dimpled smile.

 

"JayJay has a free period every weekday. Mondays are with Suho Hyung. Tuesdays are with Chen Hyung, Baek Hyung and Chanyeol Hyung. Wednesdays are with Tao and Sehun. Wednesdays are with me and Kyungsoo. Thursdays are with Luhan Hyung and Kris Hyung. Fridays are with Xiumin Hyung. Lay Hyung is the only one who has two free periods with her in Mondays and Fridays." Kai then went on to recite Jay's entire school schedule, stunning the guys.

 

"JayJay also has Mixed Martial Arts club with Tao every Mondays and Thursdays and Dance club with me, Sehun, Lay Hyung and Luhan Hyung every Tuesdays and Fridays." Kai added on and would've continued rambling had it not been for Jay who slapped her hand over his mouth to stop him from uttering more words.

 

"My crazy Uncles showed him my schedule when they told me he was going to be my partner... Since those free periods are only fourty-five minutes long, we can rotate. Then we can do theory aspects over the weekends. I'll leave that to you." Jay said as Kai glared at her before she shot her head over to the Headmasters and said, "Which reminds me... May I be excused this Saturday? I'm going to Egypt for a little trip to the Valleys there."

 

"Can I come? I'd like to see hieroglyphics in real life. I promise I won't get in your way! I'll even help you collect and transcribe them!" D.O blurted out as his eyes widened in fascination, making Jay shrug and smile at him before turning her gaze back at the Headmasters; which made them sigh deeply and pull out a couple sheets of paper to fill up their excuse chits.

 

"Yay! Don't worry... Next time, I'll bring all of you over. For now, it would better for all of us if the group is kept small. It puts too much pressure on my body to summon all of you over to me when I'm there. Before you ask... It's safer for me to summon you to me than to teleport all of us over. I've tried it once before remember? Yeah... Didn't go that well... And it will be worse since we're going across oceans and timezones..." Jay said as the guys cringed at the memory of the warping teleportation trick Jay pulled on them.

 

"But wouldn't it be the same thing if you summoned me?" D.O asked curiously to which Jay replied, "Ani...Summoning would require me to use portals to bring you to me; though I prefer manifesting them as doors. You literally walk through the door to get to me. It's like opening the door to you room or house. But creating that door over a great distance as extremely mentally draining."

 

"Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Sehun are actually able to teleport through their elements... But you need to master your elements first... Lay can use molecular teleportation, but that one needs practice too... Tao can also teleport using time... Kai can do what I do; create portals, warp teleport, et cetera. But as I said, you need to master your current abilities before moving on." Jay added on while the adults all nodded in agreement at everything she said.

 

"You boys make sure to listen to your private tutor during your sessions with her. The knowledge she carries far exceeds the knowledge the school and self-development and training can ever provide you with. Makes me wonder how she does it though." JYP said in a fatherly manner to the boys who nodded excitedly.

 

"I have a lot of time on my hands, Uncle. Besides, living in the most desolate parts of the world allows me use all my powers without a care in the world or fear of being detected. My ability to duplicate myself also comes in really handy. I fight against myself to develop different aspects simultaneously." Jay explained with a cheerful smile.

 

After a while more of talking, the Headmaster and council members excused the twelve boys and Jay to head to their respective club activities with a stern instruction for Tao to take good care of Jay as she would be one of the three only girls in the MMA club. The eleven boys even waited outside the locker room while Jay and Tao changed into their clothes with Tao coming out just minutes after going in and Jay cursing her way through the locker room as she tried to find her locker while avoiding stuff thrown at her by jealous girls.

 

"Stupid doesn't know how to filter her damn words. How does Kai Oppa even stand being around someone as vulgar as her?!" Hyeri's voice resonated as the door to the girls' locker room opened just as the girls all gasped and started squealing at the sight of the twelve guys hanging out just beyond the door.

 

"You're just jealous that he gets when I ! So shut the up!" Jay's voice echoed out, making Kai's ears turn red as he coughed awkwardly when his brothers played along with Jay's retort and wriggled their eyes suggestively at the blushing boy.

 

"Hurry up already, Jay! We're going to be late! Don't make us send Kai in there to get you!" Tao called out before snickering as Kai turned a brighter shade of red and Jay's laughter echoed out of the locker room.

 

"Not a good idea, Tao-ah. For all you know they might get all steamy in there and then you'll never make it to the Training Hall before club activities end." Chanyeol spoke up causing laughter to erupt from the boys and the girls to squeal even more at the sound of their laughter just as Jay walked out and rolled her eyes at the squealing girls forming some sort of barrier around the boys.

 

"Let's go... Before I kung-fu all these girls' asses to the next millenium..." Jay deadpanned as she blinked over to Kai's side; making the girls scrunch their noses at her laid-back guyish outfit - she had on a pair of black baggy combat pants tucked into a pair of black leather combat boots, a black Victoria's Secret VSX Sports bra with a zip-up front and Kai's black varsity jacket zipped up to mid-torso over it.

 

"I know it's been said before... But damn Jay! You're so tiny without your heels! Look at you being such an adorable little Munchkin!" Chen said as he threw his arm around Jay's shoulder while they walked through the halls causing Jay to sulk. It was true though; Jay was a little more than half a head shorter than D.O without her heels and he was the shortest in the pack.

 

"At least I'm not a pair of giraffes, twin towers and a control tower like those five..." Jay grumbled as she pointed towards Kai, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol and Kris; with Kai and Sehun as giraffes, Tao and Chanyeol as twin towers and Kris as the control tower, making the boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter