Chapter 9

He's My Man

 

Chapter 9

 

 

3rd person’s POV

 

 

Taecyeon’s out of his house, working. He’s a Senior IT auditor, and he’s got a good pay. He’s busy establishing procedures for audit review of computer systems and it’s taking a lot from him. He took a break after a couple hours of work. He stood up to get a drink from a near machine on their office lobby; he took a seat in a near bench to enjoy his drink.

 

“aaahh, my head hurts.” He mumbled, his head at rest.

 

Taecyeon then remembered the little accident he had when he forgot to take his towel with him in the bathroom. He laughed at the expression Jessica made after she saw him .

 

“Jessica, Jessica, Jessica…” he repeated her name to satisfaction.

 

He again stood up and stretched his muscles, he needed it. He’s muscles aren’t much of a use in front of his computer and that made his body ache.

 

“Guess I should go back now.” He said to himself.

 

He went back to his work room and continued to do his work. And while he was doing so, he’s phone rang.

 

“Whos number’s this?” he said as he saw that the number that was calling him doesn’t show the name.

 

“Hello” he answered the call.

 

“Hi! Taecyeon-shi?” A girl replied from the other line.

 

“Speaking, may I know who this is?” he asked.

 

“It’s Jessica. I’m using Jay’s phone just so you know. I forgot mine at home.”

 

“Oh, so why’d you call?”

 

“It’s Jay’s birthday today and he asked me to ask you to come. So can you?” she asked him hurriedly as if she was bored talking to him and she has more important things to do.

 

“I’m a little busy right now, so maybe later. Tell me he’s address.”

 

Jessica told Taecyeon the location of the event and that ended their conversation.

 

“Gotta make this quick.” He told himself.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I gave Jay back his phone, I just called Taecyeon to invite him to celebrate Jay’s birthday. Yup, It’s Jay’s birthday today. And he’s having a party at his house tonight. And of course I’m helping him prepare.

 

“Jessica, can you cook?” Jay asked.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Ahhh, same as before. Why don’t you study how to cook. It’s a need of women for when they become a wife and a mother.” Jay told me like he knows everything.

 

I got to agree, but I just don’t have a feel for cooking.

 

“Then do you need anything, I can go but them for you.” I asked him, so that I could be of some help.

 

“Right, I’ll write them down for you.”

 

Jay took a pen and sat down to write the things he needed. It didn’t take much time. He then handed me the paper which he wrote on.

 

“Then I’m counting on you.” He winked at me.

 

“Sure.”

 

I then went on to buy the stuff he needed. I walked at a near convenient store. And surprisingly everything I needed was there. As I was streaming through the items on sale. I saw dried mangoes on sale.

 

“Taecyeon likes this. Does Jay like this too?” I told myself.

 

I bought 2 bags of it, one for Taecyeon and one for Jay. I went back after I pay for the items I bought. And on the way back, a black cat passed in front of me, I usually don’t believe in such sayings/belief but I suddenly had a feeling that something bad is going to happen…

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

My Exams are finished, Sorry for the super mega ultimate late update. But you just finished reading it right. Peace. ^^