Chapter 4

He's My Man

 

Chapter 4

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

(A restaurant somewhere in seoul..)

 

5:00PM

 

Jay and I entered a restaurant, its not a high class resto but somewhat a normal one. We took our seat on the far left near the glass windows.

 

“So, Jessica, order whatever you want, my treat.” Jay boasted. He said that while his pointing and pinky finger then sliding it both on his eye brows, and I, find it totally hot yet disgusting. Know what I mean.

 

“Ok.” I ignore him and browsed the menu.

 

“I would like an order of this and this. Ahhh, also this and that and this that this that.. and that…” I know that I’m being mean but I am hungry and I need food.

 

As I look at Jay, I thought he would be angry and would reprimand me then tease me that I eat a lot, I was ready for it though, he was like that back then, always scolding me. But I was surprise that a smile was what I saw on Jay Park, he was just looking at me, smiling.

 

“That all?” he asked me.

 

“A-ah, yeah.” I nodded

 

“Jay.”

 

“Hmm.. What is it?”

 

“nothing.”

 

I thought the Jay that I knew back then and the Jay now was still the same, but I guess he changed and I don’t hate it, I guess I like it more.

 

When the waiter went away as he got our orders. I saw someone from my peripheral view. Someone who’s totally the opposite of Jay.

 

Ok Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

5:10PM

 

“Taec, I’m on my way to ********** restaurant, meet me there. Ok? See you.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be there” I hung up.

 

Tiffany called me, she said that we can meet at some restaurant. I took the things I needed. Checked for anything wrong with my house. Then headed out.

 

As I drove towards our meeting place, I remembered the time when Fany and I hang out. It was fun being her company. She always come to my house after school.

Mom know about her, dad too. We were really close.

 

I didn’t realize the travel cause before I know it I was at the spot. I called Fany.

 

“Where are you? Im here already.”

 

“I’m almost there. I can see you now.”

 

“Ok”

 

As I put my phone on my pocket a taxi came to a stop in front of me. It was Fany.

 

“You should have told me that you won’t be bringing a car, I could’ve given you a ride”

 

“its alright, Anyway I’m starving already. Let’s go in.”

 

We entered the restaurant. The place wasn’t that extravagant it was rather plain, simple. We sat on the left side part of the resto, I wanted to seat beside the window but Fany took different seats and they were not anywhere near the window.

 

As I was looking around the restaurant, I saw her.

 

Jung Jessica.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took a long time to update, been busy.... watching City Hunter, LOL. I've finished it so I'll be updating faster. ^^