Chapter 16

He's My Man

 

Chapter 16

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

I woke up early in the morning with a headache; I endure the pain and tried to shrug it off but cannot do so. With my head in pain, I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I took out cold water from the fridge to sooth the pain.

 

“ahhh….” I felt my mind ease a bit.

 

As my mind cleared, I remembered what happened yesterday. It is also the cause why I drunk my of last night. Am I the only one worrying about it? Maybe so, with her attitude and personality, it must be nothing for her. And here I am drowning myself with liquor just to forget about it. So lame huh?  I saw my phone atop my fridge, I took a peak hoping that I would see something to brighten up my day. Uh-huh, I was hoping for a message from Jessica but there was none. I threw my phone at the couch, I heard my stomach groan. Hunger strikes me and when I’m hungry I usually cook for myself but today was an exception. Feeling lazy cooking, I decided to go out and just buy a meal.

 

---------------

I arrived at a near resto, not a fancy one just so-so. After ordering I found myself a seat. While waiting for my orders, I pulled out my phone from my pocket. Browsing my contacts, I stopped at her name.

‘Should I message her?’ I asked myself.

 

I was staring at my phone deciding if I should send a message or not. And finally after playing with my phone by spinning it between my middle finger and thumb I decided not to. I didn’t do anything wrong why should I apologize?!

 

 

I’m sure that sending her a message would make me the bad guy which I am not, also it feels like I’m the only one at fault, she made a mistake too right? And that is uhh… for not locking her front door! Yup, if only she did lock it, then there won’t be misunderstandings… Ok, that’s just dumb. But still…

 

A couple of minutes later, my order have arrived. Also my phone rang indicating that I received a message. I looked at my phone and saw that it was something about work, I read it and afterwards energy came back to me, the feeling that I felt earlier was gone. I smiled at what I just read. I put my phone back to my pocket.

 

“Time to eat!”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I was thinking of texting Taecyeon for what happened yesterday but I was worrying of what to say and 1st of all why do I need to be the one to act first. I didn’t do anything wrong. He’s the suspect and I’m the victim. He should realize that himself.

Feeling bored I stood up from the stool I was sitting on. I wasn’t going to work today but somehow, I feel that I need to. I began to ready myself for the day and while doing so my phone rang. I took my phone and saw that someone was calling me. It was my boss.

 

“Good Morning Mr. Avoitis.” I answered the phone.

 

“Yes Ms. Jung. I need you in my office today. Can you drop by?” he asked.

 

“Yes sir, I will go at your office as soon as I arrive.”

 

“Good, then I’ll see you later Ms. Jung.”

 

“I’ll see you later Mr. Avoitis.” He then ended the call.

 

What could he want from me; he rarely calls for me in his office. He rather orders people to tell me what he has to say. Maybe it’s private and important that I need to go there.

 

‘Must be a promotion’ I grinned.

 

---------------

 

I arrived at my workplace not long after I left my place as soon as I got out of the cab I quickly paid the driver and went on inside. I remembered that my boss was looking for me that’s why I headed first for his office. Upon arriving I greeted his secretary and proceeded.

 

“Good Morning sir, you called for me earlier. What seems to be the matter?” I asked.

 

“Yes Ms. Jung, I would like you to work with someone, an IT expert. We need him in our upcoming project. Many of my colleagues recommended him so he will be your partner.”

 

“I see. So, when will he arrive?”

 

“He is on his way.”

 

As Mr. Avoitis ended his sentence a person opened the door and walked in.

 

“Speaking of which, Ms. Jung he will be the one whom you will be working with.”

 

“Good Morning Mr. Avoitis and Ms. Ju-“ a low and husky voice said not completing his statement.

 

I looked towards him, curious as to what he would look like. I admit his voice sound so handsome but I would like to work with someone who has a face that I could look at right? I slowly turn my head to see his face, and to my surprise I screamed. Yup I screamed at my boss’s office with my boss present.

 

“YA!!”

 

 

---------------------

I was listening to this while writing this chapter. ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGyAHSQhpo&ob=av2n