Chapter 7

He's My Man

 

Chapter 07

 

 

 

 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

*BOOM!*

“Jessica!” I shouted

 

Jessica collapsed, I didn’t know why but she just suddenly fell to the ground. I quickly went to her side and checked on her.

 

“Is she alright?” Tiffany nervously asked.

 

“Give her some water.” Jay volunteered.

 

“Jessica, you ok?” I asked her, by now I was holding on to her and assisting her to sit on her chair.

 

“My head hurts.” Jessica answered in pain.

 

“I’ll take you home. I think you need rest.” I told her.

 

I took her to my car and said my goodbye to Tiffany and Jay.

 

“Fany, I’ll be taking her home. I’m sorry for leaving you like this. You and Jay are ok right?”

 

“Yup, we can manage. Tell Jessica to take care of herself.” Jay said in concern.

 

“I’ll tell her that.”

 

I got on my car and saw Jessica was asleep. I was going to take her to her house but that would be too much of a hassle.

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

 

I woke up in a room I’m unfamiliar with. I looked around to examine where I was.

 

White painted walls.

 

White flooring.

 

“Where am I?” I told myself.

 

As I observed the room thoroughly, my eyes came to a halt when I saw him, sleeping on the couch. Why is he here? Is this his room? What am I doing here?

 

“Taec..” I called to him.

 

Never receiving a response I grew agitated. I hate it when a person doesn’t respond to me especially now that I want some answers. And sleeping isn’t an excuse.

 

“OK TAECYEON!!” I shouted. I used my most famous dolphin scream.

 

*CRASH*

 

He woke up suddenly that he fell on the floor. It wasn’t really a time to be laughing but I couldn’t hold it in.

 

“HAHAHA!” I burst into laughter.

 

“Yah! You think that was funny. I thought someone died. God, you scared the crap out of me.”

 

While I was still laughing my off. He stood up to sit again on the couch.

 

“So, do you remember fainting at the restaurant? I think you’re over working yourself” he told me like he was concerned.

“Hearing you like that makes me cringe, Ok Taecyeon.” I told him.

 

“Anyway, where is this?”

 

“My House.”

 

“And what am I doing here?”

 

“You slept here.”

 

“Why didn’t you take me to my house?”

 

“It’s a hassle.”

 

“You didn’t do anything funny to me, didn’t you?” I glared at him.

 

“absolutely nothing.” He grinned.

 

I went down from his bed and took my clothes at a near table. Then I realize, I was wearing his clothes. I looked at him and a smile was still on his face.

 

“ YOU!!”