Chapter 6

He's My Man

 

Chapter 6

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

I was happy a couple of seconds ago, but right now, nuh-uh. Jay saw a friend of his and guess what. It’s a girl. And to top it of, Taecyeon’s with her. Jay invited them to sit along with us and they agreed. Tiffany sat beside Jay. I, was sitting across Jay and Taecyeon sat beside me.

 

“How small the world is.” Tiffany exclaimed.

 

“You know each other?” she asked.

 

“Yup, we’re… friends.” I replied.

 

“ Friends? Really Jessica, It’s the first time you called me a “friend”.” Taecyeon said with a hint of sarcasm.

 

“Hahaha, I guess you two are close. Seeing you’re both comfortable with each other.” Jay said.

 

“Yup, We are.” Taecyeon answered.

 

Our food arrived that moment and Taecyeon’s and Tiffany’s too. Taecyeon ate his food unusually. Cause when he and I grab some food, he usually dig in like there’s someone who’s gonna steal it. And now, he’s eating like he’s full already. I watch him eat like a snail and saw that he was taking glances at Tiffany. Does he like her?

To the point that he acts differently in front of her. I feel somehow defeated. I can’t really describe how I feel. I don’t know why but I had this feeling that flirting with Jay would make him feel the same way too.

 

“Jay, you have something on your mouth.”

 

“Really? Where?”

 

“Here, let me clean it for you.”

 

As I wipe the dirt off of Jay’s face I looked at what Taecyeon’s expression was like and I think my plan worked. A expression like “WTF are you doing!” was visible on Taecyeon’s face.

 

 


Taecyeon’s POV

 

 

I was eating like a rich person would, I didn’t want to look like a pig infront of Tiffany and Jay too. Of course its different when I’m with Jessica, I’m comfortable with her so maybe, her seeing a uncool side of me isn’t much of a big deal.

 

“Jay, you have something on your mouth.”

 

“Really? Where?”

 

“Here, let me clean it for you.”

 

Jessica stood up took a piece of tissue and reached for Jay’s mouth. My mind can’t accept the Jessica that I was seeing. Its so different when we go out, in fact, He plays tricks on me. Does he like this guy? I looked at her with a “Who the hell are you?” face. I saw her glance at me.

 

“ehem, ah… Fany would you like some desert? my treat.”  I said, enough for Jessica to hear it.

 

“Hello! Taecyeon-shi, Jay and I would like some too, mind treating us also, isn’t it rude not asking us?” Jessica loudly remarked.

 

“Oh, I forgot. Sorry Jessica-shi. But could you make your voice a little softer. We aren’t the only person here you know. It’s quite “rude” of you shouting in public.” I answered her back.

I could see that Jessica can’t retaliate any more, her face becoming pale. I was about to apologize for my actions when…

 

*BOOM!*…(Sound of impact.)