Chapter 12

He's My Man

 

Chapter 12

 

 

3rd person’s POV

 

As Jessica saw taecyeon lying in bed, her eyes began to water and tears started to fall. She can’t help but to be worried about him and she feels sad about his situation. Not long, Taecyeon saw her standing at the door.

 

“Hi.” Taecyeon talked first.

 

Jessica didn’t respond and continued to look at him. As if she was observing every part of him. Looking if anything serious has happened to him.

 

“Yah, Jessica. Its very awkward if you just stand there staring at me.” Taecyeon said a midst the silence.

 

“Are you ok?” Jessica asked him.

 

“The doctors said that I wasn’t that badly hurt. I was lucky.” He said with a grin.

 

Jessica walked towards him, wiping her tears as she came closer.

 

“Didn’t you say that you’ll come to the party? Why did you end up in an accident? You’re so careless. Don’t you have pity with the people around you? Didn’t you know how worried I was?” Jessica complained with concern.

 

“I’m fine. That’s what counts.” Taecyeon responded.

 

Jessica took a chair and sat near the bed where Taecyeon was lying. She was worried sick, especially because of her dream.

 

“Jessica, so you do care about me huh.”

 

“Yes, I do.” Jessica answered with a straight face.

 

Taecyeon was dumbfounded. He didn’t know that Jessica cared for him that much. He thought that she would and tell him how stupid he was after she found out that he only suffered minor injuries. But instead a comforting Jessica was in front of her. He didn’t know that she has this kind of feeling for him. He was happy.  Happy because even though they sometimes argue, she cared for him. Taecyeon sat upright, and without warning hugged her.

 

“Thanks for being such a good friend.” He whispered.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Thanks for being such a good friend”

 

Taecyeon whispered to me while his arms wrapped around me, he was warm.

 

“Yah, Taecyeon-shi. Who told you that you can hug me?” I pushed him while giving him a glare.

 

“Sorry, I just felt like giving you one so…” he muttered.

 

Tiffany then entered the room, we greeted each other and talked for a while. She gave Taecyeon his meal, and he took a nap afterwards. I excused myself and told Tiffany that I’ll be going first. I was walking out of the hospital when I remembered what taecyeon said.

 

“Thanks for being such a good friend.”

 

Truth is, I didn’t hate the fact that Taecyeon hugged me. In fact, felt somewhat happy but sad. Sad to hear the word “friend”, My mind currently processing what I’m feeling. I cried when I knew he had an accident, I’m happy when he’s around. Even though we sometimes have fights this feelings that I’ve felt isn’t fake. And that’s when it hit me. My heart beating fast as I ask myself.

 

 Do I love Ok Taecyeon?